- GeForce 512MB Video Card
- MOTOROKR Z6
- Celestron Telescope
- iPod Shuffle 1GB
- iPod Classic 80GB
- Dell 20" LCD Monitor
- And Many Others

HOW IT WORKS
All you need to do is guess when the countdown timer will stop. If you are in the top 100 you will recieve points, or a prize. You can then roll the dice for your chance to win more points or prizes.

A fair few prizes are given away every day, so the odds seem pretty good.

[quote name='pete5883']I guess I was expecting too much by thinking this wouldn't be a referral link.[/QUOTE]
There is a ref link and a real link available.

[quote name='genfuyung']So we are supposed to guess what time in real time or what?[/quote]

No. You're supposed to guess how much time is going to be left when they decide to stop the timer.

Tried this last night and it was not bad. Right now they're "upgrading their servers" to launch Teet 2.0 and some new features that will come with it.

[quote name='knifefish']Tried this last night and it was not bad. Right now they're "upgrading their servers" to launch Teet 2.0 and some new features that will come with it.[/QUOTE]
Teet 2.0 will include bigger prizes and the ability to collect 'teets'

You can trade 15 teets for a PSP. Good prices.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Wow...they didnt send me a confirmation email...either that or hotmail really really sucks at receiving emails....[/quote]

Same thing happened to me, but i could sign in just fine.

Wait did they change the rules for Teet 2.0? Do we still put how much time would be left when they stop the timer or do we put what time they will stop it?

bread's done
Back