Teh want list!!!! Yesh!

Meshuggah27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Since my other one was closed probably because it was like a year old o_O

Anyway, Lots of wants. lots of monies. I want your crap! :D

Verified Non-CC Paypal here. Nothing else. So dont read on if you only want Money orders or some other payment type. Sorry! :p

KAY!

Systems:

PS2 Slim. I dont want bundles of crappy games, just the system by itself ^^. Doesnt have to include cables/controllers either. I just want the system. It could also have disc read errors, i dont care i fix em.

Xbox 360, Broken, working, dont care. Ill buy it. As long as the thing turns on ill buy it. Please dont sell me it if a younger sibling spilled juice on it or something. Thats not nice :p.

Will buy NES systems too. But only NES. Could be just the bare systems, but i always lose the damn controllers or break them playing friends in blades of steel, so if you have them please let me know! :D. Will only buy NES systems if it has the common grey flashing screen/not reading games problem. Not the dropped out the window mainboard cracked in half problem :D.

ALSO BUYING BRICKED PSP'S! LET ME KNOW! :D

Random stuff:

Will buy random game/energy drink stuff (Keychains, posters,ETC, No t-shirts or hats/clothing though please)

Band posters (Mainly death metal/some black/power metal)

Logitech G15 keyboard (Old or new version) You got it? ill buy it!

USB adapters for old game controllers (NES, SNES, Genesis, dreamcast, ETC you get my point ^^)

An external hard drive (Anything over 250gb+, Preferably Western digital or Seagate, maxtor is teh sux)

A tetris clock (Ive been looking for one forever, if you have one and are willing to sell it, I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Well thats it for my huge rant of stuff id like to buy. Thanks for lookin, and feel free to PM me with any questions! :D

bread's done
Back