Tekken 5 Ultimate Collector's Edition

bruceleeah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I just got the Tekken 5 Ultimate Collector's Edition for the PS2 at GameStop for $30. It comes with the game, a dvd case to hold all the Tekken games and a Hori arcade stick. I would've paid $30 for the stick itself but with the game and collector's dvd case makes it better.

Nice. I picked up that bundle back when it came out. The arcade stick is pretty good for the money. I guess now, depending if it interests you or not, you need to find all the other tekken's to fill up the collector's case.

i picked this up for 30 or 35 soon after launch. your right that the stick alone is worth that price. The stick uses knockoff Sanwa arcade parts, but its still very good. I'd call it the best stick you can get for under $100.

Yup. I got one of these in the good old days of the EBgames morning update. Good times...

The stick alone is worth the $30 for me. When I got one, the stick was brand new, but the game which I got was scratched. I traded it into EBgames though and got a much better version of the game.

I've been dying to get one for a long time now. Gamecrazy has the box for it out back, but "someone misplaced the hori stick and game". I really don't know how people who work there can steal stuff like that and get away with it.

[quote name='eau']Does the stick use USB port or the PS2 port? If PS2 port, will it work on a PS3 with a converter?[/quote]

The stick uses the normal ps2 controller port, and will work on a ps3 with the proper converter.

I'd check the shoryuken.com forums to see which converter is recommended. Some converters can cause input lag, which is death for fighting games.

bread's done
Back