Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion (Arcade, PS3, 360) New Trailer! - HOT!

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Have they comfirmed the cast list of characters yet? Will Lili be back?[/QUOTE]

I saw her in the trailer so I assume yes.

I've seen this game in action in an arcade. It looks pretty sweet. I haven't seen anyone play Bob though.

Very thankful its coming to the 360.. I miss my Tekken! And when did Atari start publishing this game? What happened to Namco?

The game sucks

... the life out of my friends who will be beat by Hworang when I master his kick buttons once again!

I would have cared about this if it didnt take Namco forever to get us a home version.
Online will be laggy, and it will be DLC'd to hell and back.
Thanks but no thanks.

The game is based off of Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion, which is not even out in arcades yet (will be later this month). They haven't even started the porting process yet.

Also, ppl who are saying they won't care about the game just cuz it's coming out later? That's the weakest excuse I hear about games that are far out.

It pisses me off because they have not even started porting it, and they already want exclusive characters, are planning DLC.
fuck you Namco. I won't have any of your shit.

[quote name='MarkMan']The game is based off of Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion, which is not even out in arcades yet (will be later this month). They haven't even started the porting process yet.

Also, ppl who are saying they won't care about the game just cuz it's coming out later? That's the weakest excuse I hear about games that are far out.[/QUOTE]

I just lost interest in it because it's sooo far away. It's the same deal with like FFXIII and all that stuff.

Though the promises of the typical Namco DLC shit have me weary.

I need to get a hold of my old school Tekken friends again. We use to stay up until 6am playing. I always hit morning traffic coming home from their house, lol.

I've lost track of the Tekken series over the years. I loved 1-3, but after that I just lost touch with it (though, in fairness, I did the same with most fighters). It just doesn't seem like new releases grab me like they once did when each one felt like a quantum leap forward. Same with Virtua Fighter. I guess fighters feel more like fan service now for a niche audience, and leave me out in the cold.

Glad there still is a fanbase there for it.

bread's done
Back