Tekken 6 fightstick or Marvel vs. Capcom 2 fightstick?

Moffman82

CAGiversary!
Hey fellow CAGS! I am in the market for a fighstick for my XBOX 360 and want some feedback on which fightstick I should buy. Amazon has the Tekken 6 Fightstick bundle for roughly 65 bucks with the game and a wireless fight stick. Gamestop has the Marvel VS. Capcom 2 fight stick for 99.99 in store only. I want to know which one is a better deal in everyone's minds. I have read so so things about the "lag" from a wireless fight stick being a possible issue. At the same time the thought of a cord draping across my living room to my couch with my dogs trying to chew at it isn't a good scenario either. If anyone has had experience with either stick or both your input would be extremely valued to me. Thank you all for your feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a compartment that you can put the cord away when you aren't using the Capcom sticks. I have a SF4 TE stick and its the best joystick I've ever used on a console system. Durable, no issues even after roughly 3000 or so fights on SF4. Paved the way for my 53 game win streak. :)

The MadCatz TE sticks are a no brainer as they are the best sticks out of the box period.

Let's put it like this: the Tekken 6 wireless bundle has been out just over 3 months and is already down to $70 and it includes the game. The MadCatz TE sticks have been out a full year and are just now dropping from $150 average to $100.

Doesn't that give you an idea in quality comparison?

bread's done
Back