Tekken 6 no longer PS3 exclusive!

You guys are retarded.. stop arguing. Both systems have good games.. Although it does kind of suck that you have to pay for Xbox Live :(

Good thing it's pretty cheap.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Maybe someday soon PC gaming will make a comeback and consoles will be less popular?[/QUOTE]

That's been my 2008. I think I bought ... two games for consoles this year? (Smash Bros and SC IV) I've been playing PC games instead. That said, I'm kind of glad Tekken won't be rolling around for a while -- I need to put more time into Soul Calibur, anyway.

Looks at my Wii shelf and sees: Zelda Twilight Princess, Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Smash Bros Melee, Zak and Wiki, Fire Emblem PoR, and the best in virtual console downloads.

Also see a lot of DUST! (where's the next Zelda/Mario!)

Not suprised since many third party games are going multiplatform nowadays.
It just goes to show how bad the PS3 is doing in the console wars.

[quote name='Z_meista']Not suprised since many third party games are going multiplatform nowadays.
It just goes to show how bad the PS3 is doing in the console wars.[/QUOTE]

not even close..its just the route all companies are taking now to maxiumize profits

[quote name='Sacsquash']it's a bummer for ps3 fans to lose an exclusive, what's even worse is I own a 360 and don't even care about this game.[/quote]

Why is it a bummer?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']

on a side note PS3 SCIV sold the best, not 360. did good sales on both though.[/quote]

You sure about that? The numbers Dr. Mario Kart posted had the 360 version as selling more units.

[quote name='refusedchaos']ooook......only good game you mentioned was LO and ES and ES is coming out for PS3. plus Mass Effect is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better on PC.[/quote]

If you like DRM then yes, it's way better.

[quote name='Rozz']You sure about that? The numbers Dr. Mario Kart posted had the 360 version as selling more units.
[/quote]

if true, I blame churches chicken

TEKKEN SUCKS. GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.

If anyone can guess where THAT comes from, you play way too many 3d fighting games.

[quote name='Paco']TEKKEN SUCKS. GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.

If anyone can guess where THAT comes from, you play way too many 3d fighting games.[/quote]

154867_1_hs.jpg

Itagaki?

I'll buy the PS3 version of Tekken 6 mainly because I have a Fighting Stick 3 I picked up recently for $40 at Gamestop.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']
154867_1_hs.jpg

Itagaki?[/quote]

Correct! It even showed up in a few gaming mags where it clearly said TEKKEN SUCKS in small letters. It was eventually changed to TEKKEN BITES though.

[quote name='Paco']Correct! It even showed up in a few gaming mags where it clearly said TEKKEN SUCKS in small letters. It was eventually changed to TEKKEN BITES though.[/quote]

awesome! I do agree that I play way too many 3D fighting games and I'm proud of that.

Yeah, I knew it too.

I was just slightly ashamed to admit it.

Has anyone seen that game enfarcer where they do a pro and con article on Itagaki, by Itagaki. There's no con, its just pro and pro, and probably one of the funniest things I had read in a while.

[quote name='Kendal']That shit doesn't even make sense. Halo 3 is a MS game, MGS4 is not a Sony game. Nice try though.[/quote]

Hey Kendal! my name is Kandal! Nice to meet you. :applause: Brothers?

bread's done
Back