Tekken DR $8.99 after GCO + free shipping

Good effort OP. Cheap price for an awesome game.

Just wanted to say something nice before the "OMG GCO IS NOT A DEEL!!" come in. ;)

eh I made several accounts in the past didn't have to clear any cookies in fact I'm at college right now seems to still not be working...

holy crap thats a good deal..

i swore to my friends that I wouldn't buy it (they say I only get games with very good reviews) but this is soo tempting

couldn't get GCO to work, guess I might get it used for 12 or so after the 5 dollar off coupon and edge card...

Thanks op for the deal came out to 10.37 after tax and budget shipping. =)
That's me posting before the thing actually completed. It states that google checkout is unavailable at the moment. Hope they do not decide to charge me for no reason.

I'm still getting full price with gogle check out...

???

Price 1 Tekken Dark Resurrection $18.99

Shipping &amp Handling&nbsp Standard: 3 to 5 business days ($4.40) Budget: 7 to 9 business days ($0.00) Second Day: 2 business days ($8.90) Second Day AK and HI: 2 business days Next Day: 1 business day ($14.90) Next Day AK and HI: 1 business day :
Shipping & Handling

Standard: 3 to 5 business days ($4.40)Budget: 7 to 9 business days ($0.00)Second Day: 2 business days ($8.90)Next Day: 1 business day ($14.90) :
$0.00Tax (FL) : $0.00

Total: $18.99

It's not giving you the $10 off because your purchase has to be at least $10 before the discount and $8.99 is a $1.01 short of 10 :)

Tekken DR for $8.99? I'll agree that GCO is a given and doesn't need to be posted as a "deal" necessarily, BUT... This is totally sick. Tekken DR is easily worth it's MSRP. At $8.99 I am contemplating if I need a 2nd copy. Of course the answer is no, but that price is amazing. Nice find OP. This game is gorgeous.

[quote name='CaoPi']how are you guys getting this to work? hmm doesn't work for me...[/QUOTE]

new email, new credit card... that should work... also they take awhile to "recognize" your credit card number so use it as many times as you can in the short window of opportunity you have for each credit card..

for example i bought dead rising earlier today using a new credit card and later tonight i bought tekken dr with the same credit card but with a different email...both got the $10 off

good luck... and no, you don't have to clear cookies... just new email, new credit card.. and keep using that credit card number until they stop you (i.e. they won't even let you check out completely)

In for one, thanks OP! $18.99 + free shipping - $10 Google Checkout + CA tax netted me a total of $10.37 at checkout.

Seriously, it's a steal at that price.

got it too work finally seems you have to make a new account on buy.com not directly sign in using GCO email! This will not work if you make a new account then sign in on buy.com! make the GCO account on buy.com first!

bread's done
Back