Tell Me Some Good Online Games

funkymunkyluc

CAG Veteran
Hey guys im probably gonna get PS2 online and im just wondering does anyone have any ideas on any good games for online play:lol::lol::lol::lol:?

Battlefield 2 has probably been my favorite experience on PS2 online. Burnout Revenge was pretty good the short time I played it also.

[quote name='PINKO']do you have xbox live as well[/QUOTE]That's a nice sub-question right there. What are some good EXCLUSIVE PS2 online games? I have both XBL and a slim PS2 so I'm curious about that. For any multiplatform online games I won't even consider the PS2, I'll just go straight for the Xbox version.

So far on the PS2 I've only played wrestling games online. I do have Twisted Metal Black and Amplitude I just haven't gotten around to trying them online yet. I hear the SOCOM games are great and Ratchet and Clank is supposed to have a fun online component. Also LOTR Return of the King has an online mode that isn't present in the Xbox version.

I am curious about any of the recommendations that aren't available on Xbox, so let 'em fly people!

[quote name='trunks982']hey DJSteel, what the guy saying in ur sig? "call that bullshit"?[/QUOTE]

"Bill, that's bullshit"

bread's done
Back