TellTale Steam Play Pack - Sam and Max Season 3 & Tales of Monkey Island - $29.99

Jugglenaut

CAGiversary!
Feedback
127 (100%)
To celebrate Steam Play (mac and pc) Steam is having a pack of the newest season of Sam and Max, the Devil's Playhouse along with the Tales of Monkey Island Complete pack for only $29.99. One purchase allows you to play on both pc and mac (this applies to all Steam Play titles). It should be noted that currently on the first episode of the Devil's Playhouse is currently out, but they are on their way. Link: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4327/

Last edited by a moderator:
ARG! What is with these retailers and their freaking awesome deals? I want to play both of those, but I haven't played season 1 or 2 of Sam & Max.

My wallet bleeds because I can't pass this up but my pile of shame looms tall.

You should play sam and max seasons 1 and 2 first IMO, they have been cheap and I guess you missed out, where have you been ? :shame:

Honestly I just never bit the bullet. And i assumed that seasons 1 & 2 would have went on sale when season 3 rolled out.

[quote name='JohnDM']Honestly I just never bit the bullet. And i assumed that seasons 1 & 2 would have went on sale when season 3 rolled out.[/QUOTE]

Well if you pre-order Puzzle agent on the TellTale website and you buy both seasons it only comes to $39.90.

bread's done
Back