Tenchi Universe Boxset $15 Buy.com

[quote name='Strell']I forget, did I get a $5 coupon from the debacle a while back with Batallion Wars?....[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes you did.

Also, buy 3 get 1 free after rebate on DVD's at Buy.com.

I ordered one and, honestly, I hope it goes through! If not, well, not skin off of my nose.

By the way, would it be worth signing up and then subsequently dropping out of the Great Fun promo in order to get the $25 worth of credit? I remember people talking about their experiences of doing so before but, hey, if I can get some extra credit here and end up picking up some more books and whatnot that I wanted to read...all the better!

[quote name='Beana Blasta']well, i was looking to buy one from ebay, doesnt seem liek a major price difference.[/QUOTE]

I've got a hunch the ones on eBay aren't the genuine product, though.

Deal is to good to be true, ordered one myself though. 650 minutes too! Unfortunately there is a part of their TOS that says they can cancel the sale if it is mispriced. Hopefully that doesn't happen though.

well i have half the series already, but this way will be cheaper then buying the volumes I need. Hope it goes through, Thanks OP

I hope no ones getting their hopes up. Buy.com has a terrible track record of honoring price mistakes. They usually send out $5 coupons though if they don't honor it, which is why I signed up.

[quote name='klwillis45']Tenchi not Tenchu. Need to fix thread title and OP.[/QUOTE]

Yeah.....I was completely misled....

I thought there was some crazy box set of all the Tenchu games or something!

I have all of them already though so no biggie :D

[quote name='Kapwanil']Mine has been sent to the warehouse. Let's see if anything good happens![/QUOTE]

unfortunetly that means nothing. I ordered an oliver stone collection forever ago at a great price and it still says sent to the warehouse but if you click on it it says "on order"

If this ships I'll be ultra stoked though.

[quote name='intelligentidiot']SuperDuperClub.com has this for $8.99. I just ordered it for $22 with Priority Mail shipping. I've never ordered from them before, so hopefully this isn't some scam.

Tenchi Universe Boxset[/QUOTE]

I googled for them and it seems they have good customer service. Thanks to your link, I've jumped on the deal too (the buy.com link I couldn't add the item to my cart either, so I assume the deal's deader than Elvis.)

Danke for the link, btw, and to the OP for the deal. :D

[quote name='purpleshaman']I googled for them and it seems they have good customer service. Thanks to your link, I've jumped on the deal too (the buy.com link I couldn't add the item to my cart either, so I assume the deal's deader than Elvis.)

Danke for the link, btw, and to the OP for the deal. :D[/QUOTE]

wtf is up with these prices? so it seems i didnt get a good deal after all....fuck

I just called them and they said that it is unaviable*sp? from the manuf.

So if anyone gets this to go through I will but your copy for $20 +ship, or more if you are willing to sell we will talk drop me a pm

[quote name='Dragonsbane']I just called them and they said that it is unaviable*sp? from the manuf.

So if anyone gets this to go through I will but your copy for $20 +ship, or more if you are willing to sell we will talk drop me a pm[/QUOTE]noOOOOOOoooooo don't call!!!!! I know it probably won't get honored anyway, but it's best to draw as little attention to this as possible...

I know I said earlier in this thread that I used my $5 GC, but I just checked my e-mail confirmation and it DID NOT show up. I KNOW when I hit the "confirm" button, it clearly showed 9.56, and now it's up to 14.56. So I tried to redeem it again and it says it's gone.

I swear, if this goes through or not, I'm never ordering from buy.com again. Ever. I'll stick with newegg and amazon.

fucking bullshit. Even when they are trying to cover up their fuck-ups, they fuck up. Amazing.

[quote name='Strell']I know I said earlier in this thread that I used my $5 GC, but I just checked my e-mail confirmation and it DID NOT show up. I KNOW when I hit the "confirm" button, it clearly showed 9.56, and now it's up to 14.56. So I tried to redeem it again and it says it's gone.

I swear, if this goes through or not, I'm never ordering from buy.com again. Ever. I'll stick with newegg and amazon.

fucking bullshit. Even when they are trying to cover up their fuck-ups, they fuck up. Amazing.[/QUOTE]

I used a gift card as well, and I have the same thing in my e-mail. However, I'm hoping that it's just stating the total price (mine doesn't say anything about payment method) which would be $14.56. My credit card hasn't been charged yet, so I'm not sure.

Theres always someone who calls the store, they're like "I was gonna say my bad, but homos are slamming the phones over this"

And everyone gets cancelled. The End. Welcome to Fatwallet status.

[quote name='Dragonsbane']So if anyone gets theirs and they dont want it, ill give 25 plus ship, drop me a pm[/quote]

Anyone who ordered this did so for more or less the following reasons:

1) They intend to watch the DVDs or have a friend/family member that will
2) They intend to resell it near MSRP and make a large profit

Anyone who doesn't want to keep it is clearly going to try to sell it for a nice markup, I don't see $10 being enough to be quite honest. I'd also like to add that 'sent to warehouse' really means nothing with Buy.com. Most likely everyone who orders will recieve a coupon and that's it.

[quote name='paramount']Anyone who ordered this did so for more or less the following reasons:

1) They intend to watch the DVDs or have a friend/family member that will
2) They intend to resell it near MSRP and make a large profit

Anyone who doesn't want to keep it is clearly going to try to sell it for a nice markup, I don't see $10 being enough to be quite honest. I'd also like to add that 'sent to warehouse' really means nothing with Buy.com. Most likely everyone who orders will recieve a coupon and that's it.[/quote]

Amen, my 15 copies are going straight to eBay!

I wonder how many people ordered 30 copies. fucking douchebags can't share, can you?

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']Amen, my 15 copies are going straight to eBay![/quote]

If you really did, I hope you die horribly.

I want to watch mine. :(

Tenchi was the show that got me into anime and it would be nice to have my own DVD copy of the series. =\

Aye, I want to watch mine too. :( I want to get all the Tenchis, it's been the only "dumb guy surrounded by hot chicks" anime I can stomach. All the others pale in comparison.

[quote name='Blade']I wonder how many people ordered 30 copies. fucking douchebags can't share, can you?

If you really did, I hope you die horribly.[/quote]

*Swims in money*

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']*Swims in money*[/QUOTE]

HOW DARE YOU POOKY.

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO, ATTRACT WOMEN?

bread's done
Back