Tenchu Xbox w/T-Shirt $9.99 at EBGames

Thanks a million! Im in! I want that t-shirt!

EDIT: Crap! My freaking eb card doesnt have a PIN number on it! I told the effing employees at EBgames to give me one WITH the pin! I hope this is instock in a few days.

I picked up about five of the shirts from my eb after the pre-order was over.

My eb's employees are getting more tight on everything, including refusing to give me trade-in value of games over the phone. It's really really starting to suck.

[quote name='dcfox']Is the Xbox version significantly different from the PS2 version?[/quote]

Save for Live play, I didn't notice any stand-out differences.

[quote name='dcfox']Is the Xbox version significantly different from the PS2 version?[/quote]

There is also a few more levels in the single player more, and i think it makes the game 20% longer.

[quote name='62t'][quote name='dcfox']Is the Xbox version significantly different from the PS2 version?[/quote]

There is also a few more levels in the single player more, and i think it makes the game 20% longer.[/quote]

Heh, no wonder I never noticed that in the XB version; I only played the Live MP.

Well sinces I've never played any of these games and I thought they always looked pretty cool I figure what the hell, I'm buying, also picked up
Tenchu: Stealth Assassins - $1.99
Tenchu 2: Birth of the Stealth Assassins - $2.99
an I used the PPLAY15 and saved $0.75 =P
Not bad for $16.21 ^_^

Yeah, the first Tenchu game was a classic, it came out around the time of MGS, and quite a few reviewers said that in many ways Tenchu was a superior stealth game, but that it was unfortunate it wouldn't get nearly as much attention as it deserved. I really liked it, it was fairly unique, and it actually had some surprises in a few missions.

Oh, and much like how the Xbox version of Return to Darkness includes 2 extra levels, the original Tenchu also had 2 levels added to it for the US release. Guess history really does repeat itself.

**Topic Merged**

EB Games has it for $9.99, new.

Plus you get a free t-shirt, woo hoo!

Linkage
IGN gave it a 7.0. I was a fan of the first Tenchu.

If this is a duplicate, please lock.

The T-Shirt is black in XL size. The front has the game's title and a gray scale ninja pic, the back says EBGames.com, just so everyone knows.

[quote name='SOSTrooper']The T-Shirt is black in XL size. The front has the game's title and a gray scale ninja pic, the back says EBGames.com, just so everyone knows.[/quote]

Anybody want mine for something???

Ordered it, game had a scratch on it (was factory sealed), exchanged it for Rainbow Six 3 Gold Edition (PC) (no extra charge!), kept the shirt.

Yep!

Tell them you are going to start doing all of your business at Gamestop or Gamerush next time they start that crap with you.

[quote name='emperordahc']I picked up about five of the shirts from my eb after the pre-order was over.

My eb's employees are getting more tight on everything, including refusing to give me trade-in value of games over the phone. It's really really starting to suck.[/quote]

[quote name='Calico']Can you play co-op offline in a split screen, are co-op missions the full campaign? Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Yes and no. You will want to unlock more stages by playing solo. The initial co-op/death match is only one stage until you unlock more in the story mode.

so if I play through the whole thing does than mean that I'd be able to play co-op offline for the full campaign? Are the same co-op missions unlocked for the co-op via xbox live?

bread's done
Back