Tennis game for PS3?

Wlogan31

CAGiversary!
Feedback
128 (100%)
I'm a tennis player and a fan of the game and I was looking to get a tennis game for PS3.

Looks like my 2 options are Virtua Tennis 3 and Top Spin 3. The last tennis game I played was Virtua Tennis on Dreamcast. I've read through several reviews but I can't get a handle on which one I'd enjoy more.

Has anyone played both that can give me a recommendation? I think I'm leaning towards Top Spin 3, but not by much...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Wlogan31']nobody?[/QUOTE]

You may want to post this in the PS3 forum on this site. You'll probably get a lot more responses. Contact a mod and see if they can move the thread.

Virtua Tennis 3 has simpler gameplay mechanics (meaning that most people can quickly pick up and play). Top Spin 3 overhauled their swing system from previous versions which IMO has made it tougher to play (but supposedly is rewarding). I haven't put too much time into TS3, but one of the benefits as mentioned above is that it has online multiplayer. As a tennis player/fan I think Top Spin 3 is much more realistic, while as a gamer I think Virtua Tennis 3 is more accessible and fun to play with others. Hope this helps.

bread's done
Back