Terminator 2 blu-ray $5.49 on Amazon!

[quote name='Scorch']It's been 4.99 at Target and Amazon since November. This is actually a high price for it.[/QUOTE]

this, maybe a little more or less.

However it's not the best movie ever but it is the best terminator movie IMHO. Though I think even Shara Conner chronicles had a better story. Terminator 2 was just filmed and paced really well I think.

It's been hovering around this price point for awhile at Amazon. I know, because I bought it back in February for about $5, lol. :D

This is one of the best movies ever, IMO. So many classic lines. "Come with me if you want to live" "I'll be back" "Hasta la vista, baby" "Get out" aaaand so forth. I picked this up last time for this price. Sky net edition, too.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']I picked this up last time for this price. Sky net edition, too.[/QUOTE]

Why wouldn't it be the skynet edition?

The Skynet version is one of my least favorite BRDs though. Not because of the movie, but because even with a newish blu ray player, it takes an insanely long time to load. The whole menu structure is a mess.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']My friend's got a different version of t2[/QUOTE]

Right, I did too, but this deal is for the skynet version and you seemed surprised to get the skynet version. The other version has been out of production for years.

[quote name='ssjmichael']The 2nd season of Sarah Connor Chronicles was so good, too bad it got canned :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, it ended on possibly the best cliffhanger ever.

bread's done
Back