Terminator 2 (Skynet Edition) Blu $5.49 @ Amazon

Bought it. Thanks!

Did anyone else get a delivery date of between Oct 19 - 21? I have Amazon Prime so I was expecting maybe Monday or Tuesday but it's saying 2 weeks...

this is an awesome price for an awesome film. and for all those who say this was the last good terminator movie, Salvation was pretty darn good (IMO) :D

I already own it, but I'll give this topic a bump to let everyone know what an awesome deal it is!

Is this much of an improvement over the first blu-ray release? I already have that and the DVD version with the metal slip cover.

[quote name='Big St3ph3n']YAY!!! Whats up with the shipment time tho? i to have prime and it still says it wont be here till 19-21 :([/QUOTE]

I think you'll still get 2 day shipping, they just don't have it in hand to ship immediately. This has happened to me a few times.

[quote name='jr233270']Mine arrived a few days ago. It DOES NOT come with a slipcover. Hope this help anyone who was wondering.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I was just lucky, but I got a slipcover with mine...

[quote name='blindinglights']Maybe I was just lucky, but I got a slipcover with mine...[/QUOTE]

I got mine last week and it also came with a slipcover.

[quote name='jr233270']Mine arrived a few days ago. It DOES NOT come with a slipcover. Hope this help anyone who was wondering.[/QUOTE]

same to me
happy.gif

Lol, Amazon really hates me then since I didn't get a slip. They've been so unreliable lately with some damaged cases that I don't think I'll be ordering anything from them for a while BD-wise.

bread's done
Back