Terminator Salvation Advance Screening Code NEW CODES ADDED

Terminator Salvation was AWESOME! I enjoyed it, won't beat out T1 or T2, but 10x better then T3!

I watched it in Louisville, and showed up around 4pm to trade my pass in for tickets and came back to get in line at 5:45 and me and my group was 2nd in line.

I especially loved the surprise near the end of the movie! You know you all cheered for it :)

Thanks for the website!

[quote name='HCHecxz']Terminator Salvation was AWESOME! I enjoyed it, won't beat out T1 or T2, but 10x better then T3!

I watched it in Louisville, and showed up around 4pm to trade my pass in for tickets and came back to get in line at 5:45 and me and my group was 2nd in line.

I especially loved the surprise near the end of the movie! You know you all cheered for it :)

Thanks for the website![/QUOTE]

Great to hear.

I should also add that there was an unusually large percentage of mid-30's women who howled & "YAOW!"ed at any beefcake shot. The one unintentionally funny scene was [SPOILER!] the campfire scene where Blair said how cold she was.

I went to the theater at 6:20 PM for a 7:00 PM showing and most of the theater was packed. Fortunately I was able to sit right behind the press seating, right in the center of the theater.

I honestly did not like the movie, there were so many problems with the movie and I honestly think I wasted two hours of my life watching this movie. I never walk out of movies but I almost walked out of this movie.

If anyone wants anymore details just ask and I would be more than happy to share.

Yeah, I wouldn't go so far as to say it was great, but it was ok. Mindless fun. Summertime popcorn type of crap. Around average really. I went with my brother who was hoping they'd fill the theater so that we could see Star Trek instead. I won't complain about free, but man, the kind of people who went just to see a free movie. Completely un-fucking-civilized. One drunk older lady in her mid to late 40's making an ass out of herself, lots of yelping during the movie, and despite no one under 13 admitted there was a baby behind me that fell and hit their head on my seat and started crying maybe 10 minutes in, which saved me from two hours of babbling, which really would've just pissed me off to no end.

[quote name='Redeema']Yeah, I wouldn't go so far as to say it was great, but it was ok. Mindless fun. Summertime popcorn type of crap. Around average really. I went with my brother who was hoping they'd fill the theater so that we could see Star Trek instead. I won't complain about free, but man, the kind of people who went just to see a free movie. Completely un-fucking-civilized. One drunk older lady in her mid to late 40's making an ass out of herself, lots of yelping during the movie, and despite no one under 13 admitted there was a baby behind me that fell and hit their head on my seat and started crying maybe 10 minutes in, which saved me from two hours of babbling, which really would've just pissed me off to no end.[/QUOTE]

Mindless fun sums it up... and then the more you think about it the more you dislike it. Someone on the radio was calling it Terminformers this afternoon.

bread's done
Back