Terminator Salvation DC $16.86 @Walmart.com BLURAY

Thanks! Think I will get this.

EDIT: Just tried adding this to my cart and it keeps telling me that my cart is empty. Guess we will see if it gets fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn! I was planning to rent this one but that's a really nice price and I already own all of the others in the series....

Actually on second thought I'd rather get it from Amazon for $17.99 and free shipping.

[quote name='LeRoy']Actually on second thought I'd rather get it from Amazon for $17.99 and free shipping.[/QUOTE]

pretty sure amazon will pm. they are having a price war with walmart.com. In fact...the only reason I posted this was to get them to pm lol...:lol:;)

[quote name='sendme']will walmart pm their own website?[/QUOTE]

No, not unless you just get really lucky. Their standard policy is to not do it though.

[quote name='sendme']will walmart pm their own website?[/QUOTE]

Best Buy will match them.

Probably cheaper to get it from amazon with free shipping/no tax

This movie was a disappointment creatively and financially. I wouldn't be surprised to see it drop in price faster than your normal Summer blockbuster movie. It should be a common $14.99 Blu faster than you might think. That and it's from WB whose Blu-ray prices have always been the cheapest.

[quote name='Despacio']This movie was a disappointment creatively and financially. I wouldn't be surprised to see it drop in price faster than your normal Summer blockbuster movie. It should be a common $14.99 Blu faster than you might think. That and it's from WB whose Blu-ray prices have always been the cheapest.[/QUOTE]

hell it doesn't come out till december and it is already now 16-18.xx depending on where you look. I'm thinking this is the only way they expect to sell it is by having it a lower price. I would not be surprised to see it at around 14 or 15 by the time it comes out.

Tempting, but this only has like 3min of extra footage and I've read that there's a lot more deleted scenes than that so expecting a re-release down the line.

[quote name='sendme']hell it doesn't come out till december and it is already now 16-18.xx depending on where you look. I'm thinking this is the only way they expect to sell it is by having it a lower price. I would not be surprised to see it at around 14 or 15 by the time it comes out.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to burst your bubble, it has nothing to do with the movie itself, if you've noticed many of the upcoming big BD releases are sub $20 right now. It's all about the price war between Amazon and Walmart.

bread's done
Back