Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 2 DVD

I thought that the 2nd season was a real letdown and got really lost in what it wanted to do. I really liked the show the first season, but 2nd season I watched just to see what would happen. Just as it got better, it ended and now it's over. Shame.

Good note about Wal-Mart. I needed a couple gifts, as well as the new Star Trek Next Gen Blu set for myself, and got better prices online through them, even with shipping charges! Thanks OP!

I got a crapload of TV on DVD to catch up on. Will be holding off for the inevitable $19.99 Best Buy or Target sale.

I went to walmart and the dvd set is actually $10 more in the store. I guess I will get it on amazon.

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']I am picking up the Blu Ray with steelbook. I am surprised it is only 8 dollars more than the DVD version.[/QUOTE]

Picked it up this morning and it looks awesome. Dont know if these are actually rare or not but I got there an hour after they opened and they only had 2 in stock (including the one I got).

Did this come out today? I got the steelbook dvd last year from Best Buy. Might have to hurry over and pick up a matching S2 steelbook. Too bady speedy's not still around doing the weekly ads. I've missed a lot of new releases because of it.

Yea, it came out today.

I was there an hour after it opened and judging just from the shelf (dont know if they had more in the back), they had 2 BR steelbooks and 4-5 regular BRs, and 4 regular dvd steelbooks (dont know how many regular dvd sets they had).

I will have to pick this up this week. I will get the BD and if I can the steelbook of the BD. With season 1 BB only had a few copies left but didn't have a steelbook of the BD if one was even made.

[quote name='thenyrfan']I did not see any steelbooks but I picked up a SteelBook Metal Slip though, same thing?[/QUOTE]

Yea same thing

[quote name='thenyrfan']I did not see any steelbooks but I picked up a SteelBook Metal Slip though, same thing?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, unfortunately that is what Best Buy is advertising as a steelbook. Although that is as close as you'll get right now, as I haven't heard of an actual steelbook existing for season 2.

Yeah as others have mentioned, there is not an actual steelbook available for this release. Best buy is falsely advertising it as such, but it is only a steel case that is nothing like an actual steelbook. I picked up the blu-ray version though because it's still pretty cool.

Picked mine up yesterday after work, and they only had 1 steelcase BD by the reg blus and 3 or 4 by the new realese section. There's 23 episodes and it came up to ~$48 after tax. A little over $2 per episode in crystal clear video is a deal for me!

bread's done
Back