Terminator - The Sarah Connor Chronicles - The Complete First Season (Blu-Ray) $19.99

Definite BITE..! Saves me the trip of heading out to the Best Buy madness.....and picked up Artie Lange's Beer League for $9.49 for free shipping...though I MAY have to watch the movie for that free shipping..... Saw it in theaters and let's just say I'm a dedicated fan. :0( Ugh.

[quote name='shrike4242']This is a match to the current week's BB ad.[/quote]
Yea, I missed that. Looks like amazon matched the ad again!:applause:

[quote name='Busyman']I dunno about this.

The first season is only 9 episodes.[/quote]

if you dont want bluray for 20, i believe the season on standard dvd is only 12 at bestbuy... 1.33 an episode isn't bad

[quote name='saldogg']if you dont want bluray for 20, i believe the season on standard dvd is only 12 at bestbuy... 1.33 an episode isn't bad[/quote]

At the same time, I don't buy DVDs anymore.

Can't buy everything. My BR collection is getting quite huge.

Gotta pick my spots....especially since I've actually seen the first season already. I doubt I'll be popping it back in any time soon.

[quote name='hayamakun']I was debating on getting into this show. Is it worth it?[/quote]

First season, yes. This season, not so much. I thought it was a pretty entertaining 9 eps, def. worth it for $20 for some decent action and Summer Glau in HD. ;)

Hmm.... did they ever make a stealbook for the blu ray version or just for the SD version? The stealbook looks nice...

bread's done
Back