Terminator: TSCC... TERMINATED BY The T-FOX!

My DVR cut out on me at the end can somebody tell my what happens when....
the guy gets out of the big rig at the end my DVR cut out right when they showed the door opening, so I missed who it was

[quote name='ajh2298']My DVR cut out on me at the end can somebody tell my what happens when....
the guy gets out of the big rig at the end my DVR cut out right when they showed the door opening, so I missed who it was
[/QUOTE]

The mini HK flew into the back of the rig and the guy closed the doors and drove off.

Not a terrible episode but it definitely leaves more questions then it answers so I hope the producers have time to finish the loose ends.

I am going to have to re-watch this episode... I got bored quickly by this so I was on the computer most of the time, until Weaver came on.

The Weaver/Kid scene was weird... So the kid can only sense the woman is cold?

What's JH doing now? Playing with Legos?

They have him doing that I think so he can learn. As for Weaver and the kid I think the kid is really a kid and the T-1001 killed her parents and took the form of the mother. I'm still wondering what she is doing in the past because she is not part of skynet.

This show is starting to remind me of Jericho, where the episodes tend to bring more questions than answers. They have to be careful not to overdue it as they may have too many questions to answer.

We still don't know what the factory was about, but now we have an Aerial HK Prototype flying around.

Cameron is starting to become useless.

This was a decent episode, better than the last, at least. But they better get their asses in gear. I hope the show gets picked up for a third season, but they certainly have trailed off in quality since the early second season.

[quote name='neocisco']3.84 mil this week, second week straight of less than 4 mil. Say your goodbyes.. Hasta La Vista BABY!!

hehe :(

[quote name='neocisco']3.84 mil this week, second week straight of less than 4 mil. Say your goodbyes...[/quote]

It did improve a little bit from last week but I don't know about next week.

[quote name='ITDEFX'][quote name='neocisco']3.84 mil this week, second week straight of less than 4 mil. Say your goodbyes.. Hasta La Vista BABY!!

hehe :([/QUOTE]

But don't forget-

I'll be back!!

Hey, at least Riley wasn't in this episode. We should be thankful for that, I suppose.

I just hope the show doesn't end like Quantum Leap:

"Sarah never stopped Judgment Day...."

Ok, so Riley goes MISSING and John doesn't freak out...yet Sarah RECOVERS from her leg shot easily and is walking normally?!?!?

[quote name='ITDEFX']Ok, so Riley goes MISSING and John doesn't freak out...yet Sarah RECOVERS from her leg shot easily and is walking normally?!?!?[/quote]

Damn it, we need more answer as oppose to more question. That's the show problem, it never seem answer anything.

[quote name='keithp'][quote name='ITDEFX']

But don't forget-

I'll be back!!
[/quote]

However bet you web sites will report if it does not get a 3rd season...
she won't be back..

Hey did anyone catch Shirley Manson( Mrs.Weaver the ice queen)
on Cheslea Lately last night. She seemed oddly funny as hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sleep therapy? Sleep therapy!? I think they're actively trying to make the show worse.

The Terminator universe really doesn't have much depth storywise and they're just trying to stretch it out to fill a season. It's like adding water to 1% milk. I might be done with this show.

I have to say the last few episodes seem to be just filler. next weeks seems from the previews to be good. I think this had to be the worst one as of yet and hope they don't get much worse then this.

wow... I am glad I missed this one then.

Yea I believe these last episodes where fillers as it would seem that it would have been best to have the episode where the kill Cromartie off to be the series finale.

Now it's like they don't know what to do!!

Thats what I'm wondering. The Terminator story doesn't really have much to build on from T2 to the J-Day. Well atleast from when John was a kid to the start of the war. Also the fact that Cameron made that ending that said the war never happend is making think that even though he was at one time going to write a thrid movie that he had thought about ending it there. I don't really see much that can be built on from teenage John to post Judgment day John. I think the guy that wrote the third movie got it right in the fact that they would have just dropped off the grid and hid. I'm not seeing to much more that can be done with this show and I hope that they just have judgement day happen and find some way to end with that and not piss off the fans.

So, we're all agreed that yesterday's episode was a turd?

To keep the show alive, they need to focus on Ellison, Weaver and John Henry.

I'd still like to see Ellison walking down the street with a wireless John Henry on a field trip.

Enter the four heroes. They attack John Henry, but Ellison ends up getting killed.

John Henry and Weaver come to the conclusion that humans will never want peace.

The four heroes figure out where Ellison was working and attack the building.

John Henry is uploaded to another body while Weaver, 90210 and Cameron are killed in a fight.

Sarah gets irradiated due to some radiation source inside the company and John Connor ambles off of the grid.

The episodes of late have been more self-contained and, well, cheaper. The scene where Weaver blew up the factory looked very, very digital. If they don't have the $ to do big effects scenes right, they should simply imply what happened off-camera and put the saved cash towards other scenes.

Cameron continues to be useless, but at least we got a gratuitous bikini scene.

Hoping there are more eps like "Mr. Ferguson Is Ill Today."

Last edited by a moderator:
3.42 mil last night, a 10% drop. My prediction is that the cancellation will be announced in April. aerotive, I agree with you about the lack of budget showing onscreen. The slipping ratings early in the season probably caused a drop in money which, with a lack of onscreen action, causes even more of a loss in viewers. When was the last gunfight on this show? At least 4 eps ago? People expect fighting and gunfire from Terminator. Without it, the show has failed.

BTW, what bikini scene last night? I must have missed it.

I think there's only six episode left. I doubt that six would be good enough to gain more viewership or even a third season.

Terminator TSCC is over by this season.

[quote name='neocisco']3.42 mil last night, a 10% drop. My prediction is that the cancellation will be announced in April. aerotive, I agree with you about the lack of budget showing onscreen. The slipping ratings early in the season probably caused a drop in money which, with a lack of onscreen action, causes even more of a loss in viewers. When was the last gunfight on this show? At least 4 eps ago? People expect fighting and gunfire from Terminator. Without it, the show has failed.

BTW, what bikini scene last night? I must have missed it.[/quote]

Yes less talk and more rock!
I had a feeling the whole sleep therapy was joke cause they never showed her checkin in. Hector must be gay homie. WTF is up wit the coyote tattoo?
Sarah: Coyote. Does it have a mystical significance? Does it protect you? Guide you?
Hector: This? Nah, is just 4 my girl. She thinks its sexy.
fuckin Queer!
She passes by in her undies :D

Actually the last six of the episode might be good. I read some short previews and it seems the storyline might actally pick up and go somewhere.I think the major problem with this season is that there's too much filler episode.

I'm still not sure if the last six will help though.

[quote name='blueweltall']Actually the last six of the episode might be good. I read some short previews and it seems the storyline might actally pick up and go somewhere.I think the major problem with this season is that there's too much filler episode.

I'm still not sure if the last six will help though.[/QUOTE]

Well, the storyline really has no where to GO but up. I just watched this week's episode, and it was nothing but a low budget filler episode. It didn't even make alot of sense within the established storyline, but I guess the writers just needed something to help fill the season out. I'll keep watching but I have no hope it goes another season, and to be honest if the writers don't have a better direction and handle on the main arc then I don't really care if it gets cancelled. This episode really blew chunks.

Friedman on ending T:SCC Season 2

http://www.terminatorfiles.com/news/2009/2009-02-28-c.htm

Found that at Terminatorfiles.com.

In case you don't want to read it all here is what they will answere by the end and it is what we have all been asking.

the resolution of the Riley story
the resolution of the Jesse story
a future story about Jesse's Terminator–piloted nuclear submarine explaining how Jesse got to be how she got to be and how it relates to John Connor's present and future
the return of Cameron's glitch in new and deadly ways
much more Jameron (for those of you who like it)
not too much Jameron (for those of you who don't)
an explanation of the three-dots
Catherine Weaver's backstory/origin story
Savannah in mortal danger
the revelation of Catherine Weaver's exact mission
a fight between Catherine Weaver and another Terminator
a faceoff between Sarah Connor and Catherine Weaver
a deadly attack on the Connors by agents of Skynet
the death of a loved one
the death of a loved one
the death of a loved one

This is the type of show that would do much better to have a 10-12 episode season like most cable shows instead of the standard 22 ep season of network shows. How many episodes in the first season? 9. How many this season? 22. Which season was more exciting? Exactly. This isn't the only factor but with this show it's a major one. These writers need to learn how to streamline things. Far too many dangling subplots which was also a big problem for Heroes before it was beyond repair.

I missed this episode forgot to TiVo. Came home at the end and record dollhouse for later. I think the show is a LOL lacking but hope that it gets better. I want more action with cameron kicking butt and maybe some with joh. Tell how he learns to become the leader.

Do you think maybe theyre keeping the show for some extra PR for the new movie. Maybe show some clips of the movie during the show and maybe just make a shorter season during the winter/spring season.

If they are it's kind of pointless. It's pretty much a guarantee that the less than 4 million people who have still stuck around already plan to see the movie since, at this point, it's only the hardcore fans who are watching. They don't need to be convinced to see the movie.

Yeah I have to say that the show has been going downhill in the last few episodes. Not much action or movement in the story, and Cameron just seems useless now in the show. Not to mention the gap between episodes FOX has created, and eventually the move from Monday Nights to Friday Night pretty much equals doom for this show.

The show is going to have to do something drastic in order to stay alive. Hopefully with the movie Terminator Salvation coming out, it can help bring viewers to the TV show because this show is hanging on its last legs now with just barley over 3 million viewers each week.

[quote name='neocisco']This is the type of show that would do much better to have a 10-12 episode season like most cable shows instead of the standard 22 ep season of network shows. How many episodes in the first season? 9. How many this season? 22. Which season was more exciting? Exactly. This isn't the only factor but with this show it's a major one. These writers need to learn how to streamline things. Far too many dangling subplots which was also a big problem for Heroes before it was beyond repair.[/QUOTE]

Only having 9 or so episodes in the first season is due to 2 things.

1) New show and only things that will get people to watch are Summer fans and Terminator fans. Thats all this show had for it at first.

2) The writers strike took some from subplots because the writers were on strike for so long and when it was in post production being edited some of was edited out. Case and point the girls that kills herself for the paintings. They wanted more shown about that but it was cut down in post production and with the writers on strike they could not tell them what to cut and not to cut.

I think 22 is a high number for this show unless you can keep it filler free or with as few as possible. If you are going to do filler episodes you don't need to do more then 2 in a row and that one should only be half filler.

Granted they have been slow with moving the plot along but I'm still enjoying the hell out of every episode. The show is called Sarah Connor Chronicles so it's not surprising to see more of a focus on her rather than on John. Plus it's a refreshing perspective on the whole Terminator universe. The last episode and the episode where she kidnapped the doctor really went a long way in making her feel more human and sympathetic.

Thanks for posting that link Sendme. I read the whole thing and at least Friedman's taking responsibility for driving the show into the ground. I have to respect that.

That's alot of ground to cover in only 6 episodes, so it sounds like they saw the writing on the wall and will go out with a bang at least.

yeah I didn't know only 6 were left but also a lot could just be answered next week. From the preview of next weeks I'm willing to bet they answere every thing if not most about Jesse and Riley.

Also I see them killing off
derek

That's very interesting. Thanks for the link.

I agree with what Friedman said, and his post was very encouraging. To his credit, he did make Sarah look crazy again, as she did in T2.

His post reminded me that if you're a writer, and you're trying to deal with criticism, it can be difficult to decide what to do when you're receiving tons of conflicting complaints. You can't please everyone.

That being said, I think it's pretty clear that he should have put more plot exposition into those last few episodes.

interesting to see.. everybody is pretty much in agreement on how slow the show has become. I'm still a fan.. but barely hanging on... Moving this to friday night is just begging for the show to get canned.

Having it on Friday instead of Monday is really starting to erk me...I am going to have to end up watching Heroes , which I don't want to do.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Having it on Friday instead of Monday is really starting to erk me...I am going to have to end up watching Heroes , which I don't want to do.[/quote]

I am giving T:TSCC two more episodes, and if I don't see a return to form in terms of action, substance and genuine plot progression, then I am done with it. The subplot with Weaver and the salvaged/reworked terminator is far more interesting than the main storyline lately.

How can they possibly do all this:

the resolution of the Riley story
the resolution of the Jesse story
a future story about Jesse's Terminator–piloted nuclear submarine explaining how Jesse got to be how she got to be and how it relates to John Connor's present and future
the return of Cameron's glitch in new and deadly ways
much more Jameron (for those of you who like it)
not too much Jameron (for those of you who don't)
an explanation of the three-dots
Catherine Weaver's backstory/origin story
Savannah in mortal danger
the revelation of Catherine Weaver's exact mission
a fight between Catherine Weaver and another Terminator
a faceoff between Sarah Connor and Catherine Weaver
a deadly attack on the Connors by agents of Skynet
the death of a loved one
the death of a loved one
the death of a loved one

. . . without rushing the next few episodes.

[quote name='adriley313']I hope Riley gets hit by a stray bullet. Trecherous traitor DIE!!!![/quote]
Yesss! She should jus drop dead. Bitch get on my nerves when she talks.

Well the answeres should all start next week with Riley and Jesse. After that I'm going to guess some of them will be 2 or 3 of them answered a show. Also where is everyone getting only 6 episodes left this season?

bread's done
Back