Terminator: TSCC... TERMINATED BY The T-FOX!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I am giving T:TSCC two more episodes, and if I don't see a return to form in terms of action, substance and genuine plot progression, then I am done with it. The subplot with Weaver and the salvaged/reworked terminator is far more interesting than the main storyline lately.

[/QUOTE]

Why would you quit with 4 episodes left after the 2 you're going to watch? LOL, nice try, you know you're going to stick with it.

[quote name='sendme']Well the answeres should all start next week with Riley and Jesse. After that I'm going to guess some of them will be 2 or 3 of them answered a show. Also where is everyone getting only 6 episodes left this season?[/QUOTE]

That's what Friedman said in the link you posted. Didn't you even read it?

I read what they were going to answere but didnt read all of what was on the link. So I didn't know what order they were going to answere or when. Just thought I would post it so everyone could see that they are actually going to answer things this season.

Anybody planning to get the Blu ray T2 skynet edition? I want the endoskull but with the way how things are goinng at my work I don't think this thing will be a wise investment.

[quote name='keithp']Why would you quit with 4 episodes left after the 2 you're going to watch? LOL, nice try, you know you're going to stick with it.
[/quote]

In all seriousness, I am down to about 4 hours of TV a week. I can't squeeze in much more. I am now getting up an extra hour early, one day a week, just to have time to watch EB&D off the DVR.

Unless I can find a way to watch it on Hulu over my iPhone TSCC probably next on the chopping block. I hope this next episode is a return to form for the series (not just for me but for everyone else who feels the same way).

[quote name='blueweltall']Anybody planning to get the Blu ray T2 skynet edition? I want the endoskull but with the way how things are goinng at my work I don't think this thing will be a wise investment.[/quote]

That endo bust is really cool. I wish it was the whole collection, especially at that price.

If anything is going to save TSCC at this point it might be this. IMO, though, if the storylines don't get streamlined and revamped then there isn't much worth saving. I posted the picture because..well, just cuz.:)

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Terminator-Dollhouse-DVR-1003599.aspx

Summer Glau and Eliza Dushku are turning a lot more heads than evidenced by the next-day Nielsens.
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, in fact, is currently enjoying the biggest boost of any network show — a 36 percent jump in adult demos — from Live+7 DVR data, which factors in playback within the first week after a program airs.
Similarly, Dollhouse gains 30 percent from time-shifted viewing.
The moral here: Never underestimate the power of freeze-frame.
The performance of both shows has been under scrutiny recent weeks, as Fox's plan to resurrect "Sci-Fi Friday" appeared to fall on typically culty ears, with both Terminator and Dollhouse hovering around the 4 million viewer mark.
Rounding out the top five beneficiaries of Live+7 DVR data are 90210 (gaining 33 percent), Scrubs (30 percent) and the CW's Privileged (29 percent).
Of course, the big hurdle for networks such as Fox is getting advertisers to appreciate the value of Live+7 playback and not assume that viewers are "zapping" commercials. For example, the Eliza Dushku/Hulu ad? I could watch it forever.
090303glau_dushkuPromo1.jpg

Summer Glau and Eliza Dushku have been busy promoting their "hot" Friday-night dates.

This season has gone so downhill. To name a few:

Leaving so many plot holes and not filling them.
Starting the whole weaver T-1000 side plot...lame
Picking an ugly terrible actress to play the T-1000
Riley and that other chick...do we need them?
Bringing back Kyle and picking a lame bloke to play him
Not enough Cameron kicking ass...not enough kicking ass period...
Too much exposition on Sarah Connor. It may be her show, but she gets tiresome really fast.

Only thing good about this season is Cromartie/John Henry.

Good riddance I'm disappointted. Good thing is Terminator: Salvation is looking awesome!

Sounds like it's a good thing I finally just gave up on this show last week. Got about 20 minutes into my DVR'd episode and just deleted it.

I tried, I really did.

Riley
Its about time they killed her. I hated her. Now if the aussie gets hers. Maybe Sarah or Cameron lays the beat down.
What was up with that lame behind chick fight. We've seen Cameron fight so we know they can do good fight scenes. But all and all a good episode.

I agree they need to give Cameron or Sarah some guns and kick some metal *ss or anyones *ss!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='adriley313']Riley
Its about time they killed her. I hated her. Now if the aussie gets hers. Maybe Sarah or Cameron lays the beat down.
What was up with that lame behind chick fight. We've seen Cameron fight so we know they can do good fight scenes. But all and all a good episode.

I agree they need to give Cameron or Sarah some guns and kick some metal *ss or anyones *ss!!![/QUOTE]

They will. I'm beting in the next 2 episodes they go after weaver. Also I bet next week they go after jesse near the end of the episode and she explains every thing. I think they should have done this 2 or 3 episodes back because just 6 left it is going to have to be rushed.

I had the feeling someone was going to die during the bitch fight. I was really hoping it would be that asian chick.

Also thought Cameron was going to lose it again and go after the Conner's.

These episodes feel like they have nothing to do but sit around and worry about John's personal life. I don't get where everything is heading now.

I never gave it a thought about someone dieing atleast not this early after they yet again said someone will die. Also I wish it would have been Jesse that died. I was also thinking that Riley was going to talk and I some what wish the writers would have made her talk and Jesse be the one that gets killed. I'm still wondering what Jesse's mission is other then to get john to stop listening to Cameron. I see Jesse not lasting much longer. I also thought I heard Cameron say something about John being ahead of schedual. So what is her mission other then to protect John. I would like to know more about future John and who Alison is and is she still alive. They hinted that Cameron killed her but then hinted that maybe she didn't kill her. If they show more with the future and some of the bigger plots that they just dropped or seem to have dropped this show could pick back up. It is like that is what they want to do but the don't want to put to much into a few episoded so they put filler crap into it then never get back to some sub plot that they left off mid season.

Yes! Today... Today is the day. For me to pOOp on! Ha... no, really today is the day this show dies. Geez. I think I'd be better off watching Knight Rider at this point. Oh, zing... that's right it's cancelled.

Anyway, Ya know... If I were Summer Glau and reading these lines of her character I'd have walked off this show. I know she's suppose to be a damn robot but fucking christ.

Press the button John...

[quote name='ITDEFX']I had the feeling someone was going to die during the bitch fight. I was really hoping it would be that asian chick. .[/quote]

Jesse's a machine, so i'm pretty sure she had the advantage over Riley.

I think John will push the button after seeing Riley body. He'll let his emotion take over his rational thinking which will casue Cameron to go offline. Maybe this is what cause future John to be a cold blooded motherfucker in the future.

[quote name='Bezerker']Jesse's a machine, so i'm pretty sure she had the advantage over Riley.[/quote]

When did this happen?
She'd have to be a pretty good machine to trick Derek during their intimate moments.
And why would she put on a show for Riley, acting like she was getting hurt only to kill her in the end?

[quote name='Pookymeister']When did this happen?
She'd have to be a pretty good machine to trick Derek during their intimate moments.
And why would she put on a show for Riley, acting like she was getting hurt only to kill her in the end?[/quote]

Ya i dont get that. If Derek cant see that shes a robot than who can?
Still want to see Cameron or Sarah kick her *ss.

I think it's possible to fool Derek. Jesse must be a Triple 8 model, those model were shown to have the abilities to have intimate moments. This was shown with Vick in season 1.

Damn if Jesse was really a Triple 8 that would make the whole time storyline with Derek to make sense. She probably faked that she was from a different timeline to throw Derek off. She probably doesn't know everything about the real Jesse and just using it as a decoy when there was inconsistency in her story. That would be brilliant writing if it was true, since that would mean that there's only one timeline as oppose to two or multiply that many people hated. That would also explain why Derek doesn't remember being torture because it never happened.

hmm Jessy as a triple 8....never thought about it that way. Would be a big shocker if she was. As for Cameron getting blown up... don't think so. Fox thinks shes too hot to get blown up and if Summer co promoting Friday's with the chick from Doll house, that wouldn't really make sense.

[quote name='Pookymeister']When did this happen?
She'd have to be a pretty good machine to trick Derek during their intimate moments.[/quote]

Guess you haven't seen...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvr5xHoxgQk[/media]

I don't think Jesse is a triple 8. I just don't see it or see how she would be. Also they never did say what happend in the basement of the house Derek was held in. I'm going to say it is safe to assume that he was tortured down there and just blocked it out. Hell she was right about the gray when she was telling Derek about him being tortured.

Know don't get me wrong i think Jesse is bad. She had something to do with Derek's torture one way or another, but i just don't think shes a metal. Maybe she's works for the metal as a human counter agent for some reason. Like they have her family or she's just plain psycho.

Jesse a 888? Doubtful.

Parts and all, the most she can weigh is 140 pounds before 90210 notices.

Now, a Series TS-300: a ceramic Terminator designed to replace specific individuals.

That is possible, but a ceramic Terminator is only slightly stronger than a human.

A good sledgehammer hit and you've got a disabled extremity or busted skull.

[quote name='neocisco']I didn't realize how much some of you are really into Terminator lore.:)[/quote]

General movie goers only know about the 3 movies and nothing really outside of it.

Seriously where is this show going? I lost track after Cromartie died.

At times I don't even know if the writers know where it is going. Keeping on with the Terminator subject but getting off the show are the books worth checking out? Well atleast are the ones based on 3 better then the movie. I'm thinking about checking them and the Terminator Omnibus graphic novel. If anyone has read teh Omnibus GNs do they stick with the Terminator story or do the mix it up with other things. I know they have some that mix with aliens vs predator and robocop and them are not what i'm looking for.

[quote name='adriley313']Know don't get me wrong i think Jesse is bad. She had something to do with Derek's torture one way or another, but i just don't think shes a metal. Maybe she's works for the metal as a human counter agent for some reason. Like they have her family or she's just plain psycho.[/quote]

Yeah this could be true too. Maybe she's one of the Gray. But I don't think she's from a different timeline than Derek. Once I think about it, it seems more likely that she's a human working for the metal.

I don't even think Jesse is working for the metal. I think she is trying to stop an uprising from the resistance. If you think about it she wants to get rid of cameron because future John does nothing but listen to her. Now if your a resistance fighter and the great John Conner is getting all his info and ideas from a machine you would second question him and not want to do what he said. Also if it is getting what is left of the human race killed. So their might be some that may want to kill John if things don't change. She maybe trying to stop that. We don't really know what Jesse is upto other then getting rid of Cameron.

I've quit watching this train wreck. I'm used to shows that are based on another medium to have confusing continuity, but the things happening in this and what has happened in the movies just doesn't mesh anymore.

[quote name='JolietJake']I've quit watching this train wreck. I'm used to shows that are based on another medium to have confusing continuity, but the things happening in this and what has happened in the movies just doesn't mesh anymore.[/QUOTE]

I don't see how they don't mesh anymore. This takes place after 2 and has nothing to do with 3 due to most people thinking 3 was shit along with the writers of the show thinking it was also. I think the only thing they kept from 3 was the fact that Sarah dies from cancer. Every thing else they made up, took from the books and comics. I'm going to also say it is safe to say that Salvation will use nothing from the show and only what it has to from 3.

Well, at least this was better than the last three episodes. It was pretty freaking slow during the first half, but at least they're picking things up.

I'll watch until the end, but I'm still wondering if there was some external force pressuring the writers to change things. I mean, that was a pretty dramatic drop in quality from the episodes during last fall and the ones this spring. Damn.

I thought last nights episode was good. I'm wondering now what is in the box and it looks like when John looked at Riley he might have relized that Cameron didn't kill her. Also I see Wever and JH fighting at the end of this season.

SPOILERS BELOW! GET OVER IT!

The episodes are better when they include flashbacks to the future (time travel can be confusing).

So...

We have Terminators with presumably no contact with humans handing over property belonging to John Connor.

Perhaps this is the other faction of the Machines. I don't think Connor had time to reprogram these bots.

Regarding the Terminator with skin... Is he significant? Was he in previous episodes?

Hell ya, weavers gonna have a smack down. I like how they try to make you believe that Jesse is metal. How she keeps moving the lamp as if it has to be perfect. But the promo was supposed to show why she's a lil crazy and hates metal.

I thnk the one with the skin is a 600. As for why she hates metal yeah the promo for next week looks like it might show that. I'm also betting that she hates cameron more then other metal. I'm really wondering what is in the box.

Ya me too. The metal in the sub most have done something bad to piss her off. She seems all buddy buddy with it. I wont her to get into a fight with Cameron or Sarah. Or maybe Derek will do it. God knows she deserves it next to Riley.

[quote name='sendme']I thnk the one with the skin is a 600. As for why she hates metal yeah the promo for next week looks like it might show that. I'm also betting that she hates cameron more then other metal. I'm really wondering what is in the box.[/quote]

Yeah I'm wondering what's inside the box now too. Maybe it's a bomb, Cameron, T-1001 or pancakes. I heard John like his pancakes.

bread's done
Back