Terminator: TSCC... TERMINATED BY The T-FOX!

I don't think it is a bomb and looks to small to be Cameron. For it to be the T-1001 I'm not sure. I can't seem to find a preview for next week online yet because I want to see what they show that the box does to the crew. Jesse tells future cameron that they do open it and it does something to them but I don't remember much other then that. I think it has part to do with why she hates cameron so much.

As for the pancakes I think it has to do with a few episodes back when sarah was captured and it was showing parts of her when she was captured and then where she made up about being in the sleep clinic.

Well, that was much better than the past couple episodes.

I think when they showed John looking at the wounds on Riley's body, he might have realized that if Cameron had killed her, there wouldn't have been much of a struggle, yet Riley has bruises and her fingers are torn up. For once, the writers might be employing subtlety.

The Pancake Incident blueweltall is referring to took place during the sleep clinic episode, when John and Cameron were in the cafeteria getting breakfast. John was serving himself pancakes, when he remarked that they wouldn't be as good as the ones Cameron makes.

So clearly, Terminators can cook a damn good breakfast. They must have a "Pancake Recipies" folder in their programming.

Y'see, I always thought that if Terminators cooked, they would make food like Bender: using 90% of the lethal dose of salt.

If your going to bitch about the show why come into this thread? I think it is getting better only wish it was not at the end of the season.

Did anyone else notice that the lead soldier or whatever (when they got out of the submarine) was wearing a black-painted Xbox 360 wireless headset?

[quote name='lmz00']Did anyone else notice that the lead soldier or whatever (when they got out of the submarine) was wearing a black-painted Xbox 360 wireless headset?[/quote]

oh yea I did.

Guess the 360 makes it to Judgment Day but the resistance is able to reconfigure the Mic to work on anything.

Looks like most of that already happend in the last episode. All but the scenes with Weaver in the black dress and when someone was shooting somthing or being shot. Also did I see that Charlie is back? Looks like it is going to get good and all it took was the end of the season.

[quote name='sendme'] Looks like it is going to get good and all it took was the end of the season.[/QUOTE]

End of the series you mean.

I feel like the writers had no clue what stories they wanted to tell or where they were going with the for the last 5 or 6 episodes, and then all of a sudden one of them realized, "oh shit! We only have 5 episodes left--we better wrap everything up!!!"

This series had so much potential. They really had a nice arc going for a while and kept you wondering. Now I'm like, oh well, who cares.

wow....not too shabby of an episode...

Kinda stupid to sink a ship, knowing a liquid terminator could escape easily. So it's pretty much a given... there is a 3rd faction in the war... led by John Henry!

Hmm..... JH is getting close to uncovering Weaver's plan.

Weaver can't kill JH or reset him, but at this time he is not a threat to Weaver or her plans.

Well I'm going to say that it was Weaver in the box. Also I'm betting it is her and JH that fight at the end. I'm also thinking it is Derrek that gets killed next week. It could be Charlie but I'm not sure.

Yeah I have to agree with that. It looks like this show is getting better now that they are going back to the plot and not trying to make all that filler crap. If they get a third season Fox should just let them write and see what they have and tell them no filler episodes. Or atleast not a lot and they need to pace the show out better. Filler episodes are good but not when you have over half a season of them and 4 or 5 in a row then one or two episodes of the plot then back to filler.

I've said before that this show could have done much better if the season was 10-12 eps, much like several of the successful cable shows (The Shield, The Wire, BSG, Mad Men, etc.). The first season was abbreviated and flowed much better. 22 eps is far too many for TSCC. This show really belonged on cable.

Yeah, I agree. I guess they just didn't have enough material for 22 episodes ready, so they threw together fillers. Or whatever. But the first few episodes of the second season were written to be part of the first, and were delayed by the writer's strike. Remember how good those were?

I agree, that liquid metal terminator must be Weaver; I don't think they would go through the effort of setting the introduction up for it to not be Weaver.

Excellent episode! Wow just wow!

Saw this on some other forum last week but if rating picks up more for the rest of the season we just might... get another season!

Source: tvguide.com

Any news if Terminator or Dollhouse will be picked up for next year? — Patrick

MATT: Sarah Connor's fate seemed cinched (in the bad way) until last week, when both of Fox's Friday-night shows delivered somewhat unexpected ratings gains. Now, fingers are anxiously crossed in Terminatorland until May, when the final word comes down. The forecast looks a bit better for Dollhouse. Joss Whedon was not kidding when he touted this week's episode as the one to watch. I audibly gasped at least once while screening it, then fast hit rewind to make sure I had indeed heard what I thought I heard. It also boasts one of the best hand-to-hand fight scenes I have seen in some time, a cool reveal about the Dollhouse's business model and, as an added bonus, much shirtless Tahmoh.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sendme']Well I'm going to say that it was Weaver in the box. Also I'm betting it is her and JH that fight at the end. I'm also thinking it is Derrek that gets killed next week. It could be Charlie but I'm not sure.[/QUOTE]

Good episode! I bet you're right about the liquid metal being Weaver- good call!!

[quote name='ITDEFX']wow....not too shabby of an episode...

Kinda stupid to sink a ship, knowing a liquid terminator could escape easily. So it's pretty much a given... there is a 3rd faction in the war... led by John Henry!

Hmm..... JH is getting close to uncovering Weaver's plan.

Weaver can't kill JH or reset him, but at this time he is not a threat to Weaver or her plans.
[/QUOTE]

The sub crew had never seen liquid metal before, so how were they supposed to know that it would survive the ship sinking??? Remember we're all familiar with it, but that was the first time THEY had ever seen one. They thought they had a good plan.

[quote name='keithp']Good episode! I bet you're right about the liquid metal being Weaver- good call!!

The sub crew had never seen liquid metal before, so how were they supposed to know that it would survive the ship sinking??? Remember we're all familiar with it, but that was the first time THEY had ever seen one. They thought they had a good plan.[/quote]

I could have sworn I have read somewhere that there were only two t-1000 prototypes made by the end of the war. The first one was sent back to kill teenager John. The second one would be the Weaver model. I am thinking that came from the box was Weaver working for faction 3.

As for the Sub........guess in the future there are still naval bases and enough supplies to keep Subs up and running. Look at all that great food! :p

I am starting to think, the real John Connor is dead and his brain patterns and memories transferred to a machine. ...that's why no one sees John Connor.

[quote name='ITDEFX']I could have sworn I have read somewhere that there were only two t-1000 prototypes made by the end of the war. The first one was sent back to kill teenager John. The second one would be the Weaver model. I am thinking that came from the box was Weaver working for faction 3.

As for the Sub........guess in the future there are still naval bases and enough supplies to keep Subs up and running. Look at all that great food! :p

I am starting to think, the real John Connor is dead and his brain patterns and memories transferred to a machine. ...that's why no one sees John Connor.[/quote]

Maybe that's true about John. That would explain why he sent Cameron away. He could always replace her using the same methods.

That would piss me off if that is what happend to John. I remember they were talking about doing that for the movie so maybe that idea was used for the tv show and they came up with something new for the movie. As for the licuid metal they may not even know that it got out. I don't remember Jesse saying anything that it was till around and we only know it got out because we saw it.

I rewatched this episode and it amazing how good the story and character development are in this episode alone. Really like the portrayal of John, Derek, and Jesse by their respected actor and actress. I was also surprised that I enjoyed this episode alot even though Cameron was barely in it.

I hate to say it but Salvation is not going to bring the series back after T3. I'm sure it will be better then T3 but this series is nothing without James Cameron. I don't think anyone can make a terminator movie as good as he could. It sucks he never did his 3 and never went on to make more.

[quote name='sendme']I hate to say it but Salvation is not going to bring the series back after T3. I'm sure it will be better then T3 but this series is nothing without James Cameron. I don't think anyone can make a terminator movie as good as he could. It sucks he never did his 3 and never went on to make more.[/quote]

T2 will ALWAYS be the best but T4 will make people forget about T3, but i really wish cameron would come back... god knows why he left the series after the second one...

So did Derek really kill Jesse? Because when the "present" John Connor asked Derek, if he killed her, all Derek had to say, "John Connor let her go?"

[quote name='xcopy']So did Derek really kill Jesse? Because when the "present" John Connor asked Derek, if he killed her, all Derek had to say, "John Connor let her go?"[/quote]

Derek is loyal to John and killing Jesse would be like turning his back on him. He said that people still follow John Connor even though sometimes they don't agree with him. So I'm guessing the gun was empty since you heard the click but nothing afterward.

Three episode left!

[quote name='xcopy']So did Derek really kill Jesse? Because when the "present" John Connor asked Derek, if he killed her, all Derek had to say, "John Connor let her go?"[/quote]

Although I think the writers left it open by cutting just as he was about to sqeeze the trigger, I am pretty sure Jesse is dead.

Clues?

1. He said "John Connor said to let you go...but I am not John Connor...."...

2. Jesse knew she was going to get it, so she should have put up a fight, but instead ran away.

3. Music...music was the clue! Noticed when someone was going to die, there was a Song? The Jonny Cash song during the FBI raid, the S&D during the intro for the season 2 starter, Cromartie's death scene, and now this...

Jessie is dead. I am glad John learned the truth about Rilyes death.

I don't think Jesse is dead. I'm thinking that because of the line later at the end of the show. That same line later at the end after Derrek is talking to John is why I think he let her go. He just got done talking to John about how some people like him and others don't but they all do what he says. The end is what makes you think she is still a live. So chances are they just left it open and will later on decide if they want her dead or not. If they bring her back then he let her live if they don't then it is still up in the air but if they said she is dead then she is dead. This way if fans want her back or they want to bring her back then they can.

[quote name='sendme']I don't think Jesse is dead. I'm thinking that because of the line later at the end of the show. That same line later at the end after Derrek is talking to John is why I think he let her go. He just got done talking to John about how some people like him and others don't but they all do what he says. The end is what makes you think she is still a live. So chances are they just left it open and will later on decide if they want her dead or not. If they bring her back then he let her live if they don't then it is still up in the air but if they said she is dead then she is dead. This way if fans want her back or they want to bring her back then they can.[/QUOTE]

This is how I thought it went down too. But it was nice that they left it open to interpretation.

[quote name='neocisco']That's too bad. There's a significant dearth of Asian-Aussie hotties on TV.[/QUOTE]

And with Jesse dead... that leaves the same number of Asian-Aussie hotties on TV. Seriously, she's dog ugly.

[quote name='pacifickarma']And with Jesse dead... that leaves the same number of Asian-Aussie hotties on TV. Seriously, she's dog ugly.[/quote]

Yeah...OK.

[quote name='VipFREAK']This show is now a complete waste of time.[/quote]

You've been this or something like it for at least the last three months.

The writers have finally shown there is a third faction. The machines aren't united. That is significant in the Terminator mythos. Will they be able to pull something out of it before the series is canceled? I don't know.

bread's done
Back