Terminator: TSCC... TERMINATED BY The T-FOX!

[quote name='VipFREAK']Jesse is dead? oh wow, FAIL. This show is now a complete waste of time.[/QUOTE]

Jesse's character sucked, admit it. The actress isn't that hot either.

Well, her character was somewhat interesting, but I'm not sorry to see her go.

I'm hoping they don't kill off Cameron or Derek tonight; they're both pretty critical.

If they do knock off one of the two, it'll probably be Derek, though. Cameron is more important, and (more to the point) Brian Austin Green hasn't been heavily featured in the show's advertising campaign.

[quote name='Killer Rabbit']Well, her character was somewhat interesting, but I'm not sorry to see her go.

I'm hoping they don't kill off Cameron or Derek tonight; they're both pretty critical.

If they do knock off one of the two, it'll probably be Derek, though. Cameron is more important, and (more to the point) Brian Austin Green hasn't been heavily featured in the show's advertising campaign.[/quote]

Know way they're going to kill off Cameron yet. I'm thinking the season or series ending clifff hanger is when John have to push the button. Her chip is going to get destory but not her.

Can't wait to see tonight episode though!

I'm betting it is Charlie that gets killed this time. We all thought it was him in the past I bet this is the time. I will be shocked if it is Cameron. I could be Derek but I'm not sure. It is a toss up but I am willing to bet it is Charlie.

Why is there so much damn talking in this show?
And why did they killed off that hot beautiful , who i want date lol blonde girl ?

I never gave it a thought that they would kill him till I saw him on the show tonight. I know he was in the previews last week but it didn't click. To night when he walked on screen for the first time I said to my self he is the one going to die. Not a bad episode and it does seem like Jesse was killed. Just the way they were talking about her it was like Derrek did kill her. However I'm still not sure.

[quote name='sendme']I never gave it a thought that they would kill him till I saw him on the show tonight. I know he was in the previews last week but it didn't click. To night when he walked on screen for the first time I said to my self he is the one going to die. Not a bad episode and it does seem like Jesse was killed. Just the way they were talking about her it was like Derrek did kill her. However I'm still not sure.[/quote]
From the way he was acting it seems like she is dead.
did anybody catch
Cameron's instant reboot wtf was that?

Yeah, I didn't even notice him in the previews last week, but it was pretty much a given once they introduced him the way they did.

I think the insta-reboot was just supposed to take longer than they showed. I guess it makes sense that the guy wouldn't have moved fast enough if he hadn't been told how much time he had. Or something.

WOW..

that was a pretty good episode

John Henry is infected...gets a taste of death. My guess is to make him understand what it is liked to die and he doesn't want that. This is truly adding to the theory that John Henry AI is the 3rd faction in the future since the real skynet is out there. Seems they are taking elements from T3 where skynet is Software, not hardware. Obviously Skynet sending agents into the past to insure it's survial and activation, plus to destroy the 3rd faction.

As for Cameron's quick reboot... my guess is that she has done something to minimize down time to seconds not minutes.

Too bad about Charlie though.

Good that Sara does not have breast cancer..and it was actually a transmitter instead.

It was indeed pretty good. I didn't like it quite as much as last week's, but I can't complain.

I think the transmitter bit was pretty clever; I certainly didn't see it coming.

I agree that John Henry is probably going to be a 3rd faction. Although that does indicate that the faction is literally a third and distinct group, since Weaver refused to join John (assuming the T-1000 from the Carter was Weaver).

Edit: Yeah, I'm glad that they're talking about Cyberdyne again. That was cool.

And I'm glad that they're actually moving the plot along.

Also:

PANCAKES? PANCAKES!? IT'S A GODDAMN CONSPIRACY!!!

It's pretty clear this show has been given barely more than food stamps for it's budget. There's finally some gunfire and half of it (John and Charlie) was in slo-mo with their opposition off camera. I think the lack of gunfights played a part in it's decrease in ratings. When people think Terminator they think Ahnuld and Linda Hamilton with their shotguns. With very little gunfighting a casual viewer is very likely to tune out as quickly as they tuned in. The producers have thoroughly played out the slo-mo gunfights with music played over them. They've done that at least 6 times during the series so far. It's not a signature, it's a crutch. At least the show seems to be going out with the proverbial bang.

Hopefully a decreased budget would help get the show renewed for a third season, as I would rather watch the show with less action and more talking than not be able to watch it at all.

Although I don't think they've really slashed the budget that much. They still use multiple unique sets per episode, and they still use a good amount of CGI.

I've been telling you this for weeks.:wall: BAG getting signed to another show a little while back wasn't definite confirmation (Derrick could have just been killed off) but, considering the importance of his role on TSCC, it was a good indicator.

[quote name='neocisco']I've been telling you this for weeks.:wall: BAG getting signed to another show a little while back wasn't definite confirmation (Derrick could have just been killed off) but, considering the importance of his role on TSCC, it was a good indicator.[/quote]

Right now lets just take it as a rumor, it seem that info is just from a blogger. I think Fox is still waiting until May to make an annoucement. Remember Terminator Salvation comes out in May, so my guess is that they're still waiting to see how well it does.

[quote name='Vega$']Good show, but too much talking , not enough action. Maybe it will pick up next week[/quote]
I love the talking. The action is just the icing on the cake. Quite frankly they could have an entire episode with just John Henry talking and playing with his toys and I'd be down with it.

Didn't some of them do things after filming of the first season? Also with the set being taken down well they are no longer filming for this season. So they don't really need the set sitting around and the fact that as of now they have no place to go. Why go back to the light house and they are no longer at the safe house so why have them sets. I hope they bring it back but if they don't then it would be nice for a DVD set that ends the series and starts J-Day.

I'm starting to think the pancakes are some sort of inside joke.

It is nice that Cyberdyne is brought back and it really needs to be. Just droping it from T3 was a really bad idea. They should have said in T3 that Cyberdyne started over and had some back up data and got a government contract. That way Cyberdyne would be back into the picture and it would still have been Dyson's work that started it all. If you think about it Uncle Bob never said what happend to Dyson and if I remember correctly said that it was his work that started it. They never asked what happend to Dyson in the future and if they did blow up everything. So Uncle Bob never told them. With the machines it seems like they have a don't ask don't tell policy.

Since when has Skynet been hardware? I know in one of the books Skynet loads itself on an HK atleast I think it was an HK. So it is able to jump from hardware to hardware but has always been some sort of programming and that makes it software.

As for Camerons quick reboot maybe when she changed how her power went to the chip it changed the time or it was just made shorter in post production.

Last thing I have to say is to neocisco and that is why are you even posting in this thread? You seem to hate this show yet post in this thread every week and all you do is talk down about it and how it is going to get canned. Sure it will get cancled but can the rest of us come into this thread with out you bitching and saying it is going to get cancled.

I watch the show because I want to enjoy it. Unfortunately, between financial restraints and an average writing team, that doesn't always happen. I speak frequently about possible cancellation because it is a very real possibility. This show should be better than it is and if I want to point that out, I will. Some people think this show has a legitimate shot at renewal. Not impossible but very unlikely. I give facts, not just my opinion. If you don't like someone expressing an opinion that differs from yours than you shouldn't be online.

It was a ok show this week.
I want more action.
more fire fights, fighting with Cameron.
Cant wait to see John Henry go crazy.
And who is the other robot that John Henry was talking about.

As much as I like the show, it wasted way too many episodes this season with pointless information and subplots that didn't add anything of meaningful value to the overall story. It's unfortunate that the majority of the story and plot advancements are occurring at the end of the season after FOX has apparently already given up on it and left it to die.

The last two episodes have definitely picked things up and gotten better (it's funny what happens when you mix meaningful plot advancements and action) but I'm afraid it's too little, too late.

While I hope it does get picked up for a third season, considering the cast news/rumors floating around with other projects, it's move to Friday, and general low ratings (Friday or not), it looks like this will be over sooner rather than later. Such a shame.

[quote name='neocisco']I watch the show because I want to enjoy it. Unfortunately, between financial restraints and an average writing team, that doesn't always happen. I speak frequently about possible cancellation because it is a very real possibility. This show should be better than it is and if I want to point that out, I will. Some people think this show has a legitimate shot at renewal. Not impossible but very unlikely. I give facts, not just my opinion. If you don't like someone expressing an opinion that differs from yours than you shouldn't be online.[/QUOTE]

It is the fact that almost every post in this thread is just bitching about how it is going to get cancled. We all know it will and may not even have a third season. I just see no point in saying in every post that it is going to be cancled. I do agree that it should be better then what it is and most of the season it didn't even seem like the writers were trying. Hell I think this season would have been better if they would have looked for more of the names on the wall. They could have atleast tied them into some of the filler crap. I don't mind someone expressing their opinion. Hell if you were just saying what could would have made the episode better or what you did or did not like about the episode. However just saying every week that it is going to be cancled and I told you so just seems pointless.

I said more than once that TSCC would have benefited from a 10-12 ep season. I gave several criticisms that included what should have been done to improve the show. I enjoyed the first season quite a bit and my complaining about the show only increased as the quality of the show decreased. You seem to have selective memory to support your incorrect view of my posts. If you're going to accuse me of something, make sure I actually did it. If you feel the need to say anything more to me about this, do it in a PM.

I agree with Neo. It would seem that this show is better off with 10-13 episodes, as this season has only had 10-13 GOOD episodes.

It would have been better to have the same amount as season one when the show was better. What they should have done is just made season 2 and season 3 and only make 10 episodes for each then just cut them out midseason and just call it all season 2 if they wanted 20 episodes. I can see this show having 20 episode season only if they don't make half of them filler. Or atleast make the filler have a point. They should have went more with the list of names and made some of them just filler episodes. Maybe they will have more to do with the names next season because I don't see Weaver making it to season 3. I think they are going to kill her or at best and she does make it to season 3 she wont be back till about half way through it.

[quote name='sendme']
I'm starting to think the pancakes are some sort of inside joke.

As for Camerons quick reboot maybe when she changed how her power went to the chip it changed the time or it was just made shorter in post production.[/quote]

They also mention about pancakes in some of the episode in Season 1 too. So we know for a fact that John have a weak spot for metals and pancakes, it's just to obvious now.

I think Cameron was able to quickly reboot because she went into standby mode before she got shock. 15 seconds to reboot from standby as oppose to 120 if she didn't.

Yeah I was bore and re-watched Season 1 again...

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn! Well, that was to the point.

Someone remind me, Ellison doesn't know Weaver is a T, right?

EDIT: Never mind, my Q is A'd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow what a shitty way to kill derrek off. Also they said "a death of a love one" three times and as of now 2 are dead. So I'm guessing one more will die and I'm thinking Elison. I wish the writers would have let Derek go out better then they did. Other then that I thought this was a great episode. I think the way Charlie went out was good but tonight was just lacking. Also now I'm wondering what was in the box at the end.

[quote name='sendme']Wow what a shitty way to kill derrek off. Also they said "a death of a love one" three times and as of now 2 are dead. So I'm guessing one more will die and I'm thinking Elison. I wish the writers would have let Derek go out better then they did. Other then that I thought this was a great episode. I think the way Charlie went out was good but tonight was just lacking. Also now I'm wondering what was in the box at the end.[/QUOTE]
I thought it was outstanding. The shock value of how it happened and how they had to keep moving made it way more jarring and disturbing. Best episode of the season.

[quote name='sendme']Wow what a shitty way to kill derrek off. Also they said "a death of a love one" three times and as of now 2 are dead. So I'm guessing one more will die and I'm thinking Elison. I wish the writers would have let Derek go out better then they did. Other then that I thought this was a great episode. I think the way Charlie went out was good but tonight was just lacking. Also now I'm wondering what was in the box at the end.[/QUOTE]

Getting killed offscreen is better than getting killed onscreen?

I never liked Derrick, and he never really had anything to do apart from the middling Jesse plot, so I say good riddance.

That part about it I did like. However I thought the character deserved better then that. Yet if he would have went out better then they might not have had the shock factor. So I guess I can't have both ways.

Also just because they had that April fools joke show on and they played a joke on the cast of this show says nothing about the set. We don't know when they shot that and also 90210 was still on set so they had not shot tonights episode yet or they did not shoot them in order.

I'm now also wondering if they will show previews for next season next week. If they don't then chances are higher that it is over.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Getting killed offscreen is better than getting killed onscreen?

I never liked Derrick, and he never really had anything to do apart from the middling Jesse plot, so I say good riddance.[/QUOTE]

Thats not what I'm saying. We all knew or should have known that Charlie was going to die during the shoot out. I think for Charlie that was fitting to end his character like that however Derek should have had a little more then just walking into the room and getting shot in the head.

The networks don't typically make renewal decisions until at least the end of April if not May when they announce their upfronts so we'll have to wait and see.

wow that was a surprise, to see Derek get shot in a head by a triple 8. He was caught off guard and bam, right in the head... no fight, no wounds, just bam! shot in the head and that's the end of his character. I was expecting him to go out taking the Triple 8 with him. And what does Cameron do? toss the 888 over the hill... that's not gonna stop him.

I thought Sara was going to be killed by the cops.

John Henry ...hmm....

thoughts on next week's episode.

Sara will escape thanks to Cameron and go on the run alone.
Judgment Day happens years ahead of schedule.
John Henry meets his brother.

[quote name='neocisco']The networks don't typically make renewal decisions until at least the end of April if not May when they announce their upfronts so we'll have to wait and see.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but didn't they show previews for season 2 at the end of season one? Or am I thinking of mid season 2 when they showed previews for the last half of the season.

[quote name='ITDEFX']wow that was a surprise, to see Derek get shot in a head by a triple 8. He was caught off guard and bam, right in the head... no fight, no wounds, just bam! shot in the head and that's the end of his character. I was expecting him to go out taking the Triple 8 with him. And what does Cameron do? toss the 888 over the hill... that's not gonna stop him.

I thought Sara was going to be killed by the cops.

John Henry ...hmm....

thoughts on next week's episode.

Sara will escape thanks to Cameron and go on the run alone.
Judgment Day happens years ahead of schedule.
John Henry meets his brother.
[/QUOTE]

Thats what I was expecting. I would have thought if he was going to die he would have taken the triple eight out with him.

As for next week I'm thinking

Seeing how it is the season final we should see:

the return of Cameron's glitch in new and deadly ways (have yet to see this again other then her killing a bird)
an explanation of the three-dots (unless I missed it they have yet to say what they are)
Catherine Weaver's backstory/origin story
the revelation of Catherine Weaver's exact mission
a fight between Catherine Weaver and another Terminator (I was thinking it was going to be JH but now I'm thinking it might be the one that went after Savannah)
a faceoff between Sarah Connor and Catherine Weaver

That is a lot to pack into one episode. I was thinking another one would die but we already had the three. Riley, Charlie and Derrek were the three deaths.

All them are from that list and Friedman said they will hapen because they have already been shot. Only one I'm unsure of is

much more Jameron (for those of you who like it)
not too much Jameron (for those of you who don't)

Who is Jameron?

Anyway for all that, that I listed to be in one episode I think it would be better if it was a 2 hour show. However that wont happen so I'm guessing some of what will happen will be rushed.

[quote name='sendme']Yeah but didn't they show previews for season 2 at the end of season one? Or am I thinking of mid season 2 when they showed previews for the last half of the season.[/quote]

I'm not sure but either might be a possibility since I think that some of the early eps in season 2 were supposed to be in season 1. Shows typically go on hiatus in April and resume shooting about in July. Especially with shows that are on the bubble like TSCC, I doubt they'd shoot any advance footage that might be unusable (plus scripts would be needed as well).

[quote name='sendme']Also now I'm wondering what was in the box at the end.[/QUOTE]

It was Derrick's ashes getting buried in an unnamed grave.

bread's done
Back