Terraria: Collector's Edition for 360 - Physical Copy

SephirothWF

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
The game on XBL is usually $20 ($5 right now because of a sale), but I don't care about owning it digitally. I'd like to get the Collector's Edition simply because its a physical copy, but I'm unsure of it.

1. Does anyone know if its ever on sale? I usually use Amazon.

2. What comes in it that makes it worth $20 more?

3. Is it on a disc that I need to play off of each time or is a download code for the game?

The game on XBL is usually $20 ($5 right now because of a sale), but I don't care about owning it digitally. I'd like to get the Collector's Edition simply because its a physical copy, but I'm unsure of it.

1. Does anyone know if its ever on sale? I usually use Amazon.

2. What comes in it that makes it worth $20 more?

3. Is it on a disc that I need to play off of each time or is a download code for the game?
A warning, I looked up the collectors edition on Amazon (Can't recall if read the PS3 or 360 customer reviews) and the collectors edition doesn't include a game disc. I was almost duped by this, you get the box etc, but on the inside is just a card with a download voucher - BEWARE: The item description on Amazon states

• Includes: Terraria Digital Game Card
  • USB Pick
  • Crafting Map
  • Three (3) Character Posters

Last edited by a moderator:
A warning, I looked up the collectors edition on Amazon (Can't recall if read the PS3 or 360 customer reviews) and the collectors edition doesn't include a game disc. I was almost duped by this, you get the box etc, but on the inside is just a card with a download voucher - BEWARE: The item description on Amazon states

• Includes: Terraria Digital Game Card
  • USB Pick
  • Crafting Map
  • Three (3) Character Posters
Unless they stopped production and changed it up, the copy of the CE I got came with the game on disc that I got from amazon on release day.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back