Terrible comic book crossover idea: Hulk travels to Forks.

fatherofcaitlyn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
82 (100%)
Bruce Banner stumbles into Forks.

He is attacked by Edward and Jacob after interrupting them in a men's restroom.

When attacked, he transforms into the Hulk and smashes "shiny wussies" and teaching several "bad puppies" how to fly with his foot.

That does sound like something Quesada would sign off on. But he would only let his buddies write it, like every other piece of shit Marvel churns out anymore.

The only problem with this is that I could see the art making Hulk look incredibly cute in a Kim Possible way while he's stomping the other two. Damn modern comic art.

[quote name='Ziv']I know this is lame, but I can't decide in how many ways.[/QUOTE]

I know. I was walking out of Burger King and saw a poster for Eclipse. I'm so happy I'll be camping at Yosemite when turd #3 hits theaters.

I wondered who would win between Iron Man, BK's last promo, and Edward. I figured Edward if the fight stayed on the ground.

Then, I thought about Hulk versus Edward and here we are.

Anthing that ends with Twilight characters getting beaten mercilessly is not a wholly bad thing. ;)

And Forks, Wa. is where they flimed the things... my fiance's sister got forced to go and take pictures for their aunt. She said the drivers were horrible and she never wants to go back. And yes, they are pushing the Twilight thing.

We already had one Twilight/Marvel crossover.

twilight-ending-blade.jpg

My wife watched the first movie and thought it was 'okay'. Then she discovered True Blood and came to appreciate it and it's 'adult situations' much more. She tried watching the second twilight movie but couldnt make it through the 'teenage crap'.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']That does sound like something Quesada would sign off on. But he would only let his buddies write it, like every other piece of shit Marvel churns out anymore.[/QUOTE]

Tom defalco would write it.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']FoC, does your wife like the Twilight series?[/QUOTE]

No. My wife is far beyond the "like" stage. If the Twilight books were dildos, I would be obsolete. She is also a fan of True Blood and Vampire Diaries TV shows. True Blood is tolerable since it is filmed for adults. Vampire Diaries is a perfumed turd.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn'] If the Twilight books were dildos[/QUOTE]

And I know what I'm getting FoC for Christmas this year.

[quote name='Strell']I think FoC is the closest Dale Gribble analogue we have on this forum.[/QUOTE]

I'm more like the Question without journalist skills, that skin mask, free time to investigate, a vintage car ... or a hat. :cry:

[quote name='JolietJake']A Twilight dildo would have to be paper white and sparkly.[/QUOTE]

If it sparkled in the dark, I'd be living in my car by next week.

"Caitlyn and The Boy, meet your new father. Don't touch!"

[quote name='WeaponX2099']The count from Sesame Street is tougher than those pussy-ass Twilight punks.[/QUOTE]

There is a lot of truth to that statement.

[quote name='bardockkun']What the hell is Forks?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering that myself. The only Forks I knew of is Grand Forks, North Dakota. Or the eating utensil.

bread's done
Back