Terrible drivers/people who just don't pay attention to the road.

[quote name='HotShotX']You should've gotten his license plate number and called Child Services, or filed a report with the police if things got particularly ugly.

When the police are finally called, it's his running the stop sign/leaving the child in a hot car vs. your flipping him off.

You hold a better hand.

~HotShotX[/quote]

I like the way you think.

The problem is that most of the time when you run into trouble, it's with a dirtbag who has nothing to lose.

But this is really smart what you're saying - cops are reluctant to get into a fight situation that's murky, but if a child is endangered they know their ass is on the line if it comes out that they didn't do anything, so they're much more likely to charge that crazy dude with a crime. Calling child services is also a good way to go.

[quote name='NeoFrank1']I'm Mexican, and I'm a better driver than you.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there is the occasional Mexican who can drive. You should congratulate yourself on being able to do it. :applause: I tell you, I have nothing against Mexicans, other than the fact that I wish they wouldn't drive in my town. :lol: Then, you mix the Mexicans with the old white people, the old Asian ladies, and the middle-aged black men, and you have a formula for the worst driving conditions ever. I mean, there's sometimes where I'm glad I can't own a gun, as I'd probably be in jail because of it. Damn road-rage. :bomb:

Although, I think a big part of our problem is the fact that George Ryan was giving out licenses. And the fact that there's a 'Come to Waukegan, Illinois' sign near the Mexican border. :bomb:

Anyway, one time I'm driving to Home Depot, and I'm in my Grandma's Lexus RX300. (SUV type car, so I felt pretty confident up against little cars.) And, I'm trying to make a right turn. Well, I get there just as the light turns red, and there's some black lady in front of me. Well, the cars going the opposite way get the green arrow to turn left, and we get the green arrow to turn right. Well, this black lady isn't moving. So I honk my horn at her. And surprisingly, the horn is pretty damn loud. We wait about 30 seconds, and the green arrow turns yellow, and I start honking some more. So, the light turns green the other way. We get about 10 cars that pass us, then nothing. There's a clear shot for her to turn right. So, I just lay on my horn. Well this moron isn't moving. I was a good 20 feet behind her, so I step on the gas, then slam on the brakes right before I hit her, all while still honking my horn. Then, the light turns red the other way, and our lanes get the green arrow to turn left. Well, there's nobody turning left, so again, we have a clear shot to right. She's not moving. So I just repeatedly tap my horn at her, while people behind me do the same. Finally, when our light turns green, she goes. I fly around her going like 40, as this Lexus gets up pretty fast. When I get near her, I slow down to look at her. Some fat black bitch is talking on the cell phone and eating a cheeseburger while driving. She's gives me a look like, 'What did I do?'. I give her the finger and pass her, then slam on the brakes in front of here. Dumb ass. :bomb:

And this is stuff I have to deal with EVERY DAY.

[quote name='Access_Denied'] Some fat black bitch is talking on the cell phone and eating a cheeseburger while driving. She's gives me a look like, 'What did I do?'. I give her the finger and pass her, then slam on the brakes in front of here. Dumb ass. :bomb:

And this is stuff I have to deal with EVERY DAY.[/quote]

In Miami I once saw a metrosexual in a convertible top down on his cell phone, using his laptop and eating a slice of pizza while driving!

Yeah, we have all of the illegals that come over to shop here in south TX, and none of those people know how to drive. They think the middle turning lane is an extra lane to drive in so you're going head on with some dumbass who is honking at you to move out of the way, the shoulder lane is for the fast driving cars and red lights mean go to them. Oh, and when they're trying to turn out of a parking lot or something and theres no room for 'em... they'll make sure they force their way through coming centimeters from scratching the shit out of your car. No worries if the light turns green for us and they're still trying to make their way through... not their fault or anything. :roll:

You ain't seen shit, son! I hate those dirty border crossin' assholes!

I think the one thing that pisses me off the most is when you find a good parking spot, you get up close and you realize the only reason its empty is because one of those dumbass Mexicans took all of their items out of the boxes and dropped the boxes in the parking lot just so they won't have to pay to take the box across. Christmas time is horrible though... You go to the mall, or department stores and you literally drive over everybodys trash just to get to your parking space. :whistle2:| The funny thing is, its never their fault for stuff like that. If they cause a big inconvenience on the road, they look at you like you're the asshole... or if you can't speak Spanish and can't answer their question, they either cuss you out in Spanish, or you get the ugliest look for not knowing what they're talking about.

Yes, I'm Mexican.

[quote name='tiredfornow'].............

Yes, I'm Mexican.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Must be worse than I thought if you say all these things. Yeah, none of them here speak English either, and get mad at me when I don't know what the fuck they're talking about. Although they act like I don't know they're insulting me. Trust me, I know. And I let them know that I know. ;)

Anyway, the thing I hate most about driving around here, are all the people that go 10 under the speed limit. I have a lead foot, and going 25 in a 40 doesn't do me any good. I usually just end up riding their ass. After about 5 or 6 miles, they realize it and pick up the speed. And quite often, I get on a four laned road, and see two people riding side by side, going the same speed, 10 under. Not only are they going to damn slow, they're blocking the lane so nobody can pass. I've found myself crossing into the oncoming lanes to pass these dumbasses. :(

EDIT: ITDEFX, yeah, happens all the time around here. I guess Chicago is the fattest city in America for a reason. :(

Terrible drivers/people who just don't pay attention to the road.

99% of Ohio drivers right there. Another reason why I want to leave this shithole state after I graduate. Their carelessness and craptacular driving are just a representation of their entire piss-poor attitudes on life. No one ever seems truly happy around here.

/Not going to go into it anymore.

[quote name='Access_Denied']I hate when people pull right in front of you.[/quote]

Especially when they don't make the effort to even match the speed you were travelling before they cut you off.

[quote name='Maklershed']Especially when they don't make the effort to even match the speed you were travelling before they cut you off.[/quote]

fo sho! Like those idiots who pull out of parking lots on a road that has a speed limit of 50-55 and they pull out and go 15-20. :bomb:

[quote name='Soodmeg']We have pedal bikers who will ride their bike in the middle a driving lane. Its not uncommon to be sitting behind a guy on a god damn pedal bike in the left turn lane. Your on a god damn bike....why are you in the street in front of a car?
[/QUOTE]

I ride my bike as much as I can (because of gas prices), and I have to tell you, bikes are vehicles with a right to a lane in traffic. I usually try to stay as far right as I can on any street, but if a bicyclist needs the left lane to turn left, he or she has a right to it.

^law or not, I think if I were on a pedal bike I'd rather do the SAFER route than the convenient. I've always felt a bit... vulnerable being in the middle of a road where I'm a target with no protection.

Speaking of bikes.... I like everything about Motorcycles except for riding them. Here (Kalifornya) it's either Life or ride a motorcycle and unfortunately I have to chose life. xD

Since I've been more interested in bikes and more aware of them I tend to keep an eye out for them more now. One day on the freeway going 65/70 this dumbass tried to pass between me and another car. A real stupid decision on is part and a great way to kill yourself as well ass create accidents behind you...

[quote name='jeffispiked']I ride my bike as much as I can (because of gas prices), and I have to tell you, bikes are vehicles with a right to a lane in traffic. I usually try to stay as far right as I can on any street, but if a bicyclist needs the left lane to turn left, he or she has a right to it.[/QUOTE]

You'd have to have balls to do that around here, as you'd get blasted by a stupid fucking teenager going 60. I'm a teenager, but I pride myself on being able to drive 600 times better than any other teenager I know.

Also, I hate it when people have to come to a complete stop to make a right turn (without a stop sign). Especially when they're on a road with a 50mph speed limit, and everyone's got to stop because their fat ass has to go to McDonalds.

And speaking of McDonalds. There's one by my dad's house. It's next to the worst intersection in the city. It looks like this.

Anyway, people coming from the right are always trying to go to the McDonalds. (Lower-Left) Now, the logical thing to do, would be to turn left, and start heading south, then take a right into McDonalds. Well, they can't figure that out. They go straight and try to turn left across three lanes of traffic. (The two straight lanes and the left turn lane.) They back up traffic for miles before they figure out they're not going to get in, and they just continue.

And one time, there were these two Mexicans in a landscaping truck with a trailer. Well, they were heading south, and decided to go to McDonalds. Rather than taking a right turn directly into McDonalds, they take a right turn on Grand. (Road going East-West.) Then, they try to turn left into McDonalds. But, they didn't have enough room to straighten out, because their trailer was so long. So, they were parked across both lanes of traffic, so nobody could go that way, just because they wanted McDonalds. Morons.

[quote name='Access_Denied']You'd have to have balls to do that around here, as you'd get blasted by a stupid fucking teenager going 60. I'm a teenager, but I pride myself on being able to drive 600 times better than any other teenager I know.

Also, I hate it when people have to come to a complete stop to make a right turn (without a stop sign). Especially when they're on a road with a 50mph speed limit, and everyone's got to stop because their fat ass has to go to McDonalds.

And speaking of McDonalds. There's one by my dad's house. It's next to the worst intersection in the city. It looks like this.

Anyway, people coming from the right are always trying to go to the McDonalds. (Lower-Left) Now, the logical thing to do, would be to turn left, and start heading south, then take a right into McDonalds. Well, they can't figure that out. They go straight and try to turn left across three lanes of traffic. (The two straight lanes and the left turn lane.) They back up traffic for miles before they figure out they're not going to get in, and they just continue.

And one time, there were these two Mexicans in a landscaping truck with a trailer. Well, they were heading south, and decided to go to McDonalds. Rather than taking a right turn directly into McDonalds, they take a right turn on Grand. (Road going East-West.) Then, they try to turn left into McDonalds. But, they didn't have enough room to straighten out, because their trailer was so long. So, they were parked across both lanes of traffic, so nobody could go that way, just because they wanted McDonalds. Morons.[/QUOTE]

I guess I'm lucky then that Columbus is a slightly more friendly bike town around OSU's campus. Some of those 6 lane highways I would need to get elsewhere in town would terrify me.

[quote name='VipFREAK']^law or not, I think if I were on a pedal bike I'd rather do the SAFER route than the convenient. I've always felt a bit... vulnerable being in the middle of a road where I'm a target with no protection.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Regardless of law it's much safer on busy, multi-lane roads to stay to the right and only make left turns and intersections with cross walks where you can wait on the curb and cross with pedestrians.

A lot of cities have small bike lanes by the curb for just that purpose. Bikers have to stay in them, and turn at cross walks etc.

[quote name='jeffispiked']I ride my bike as much as I can (because of gas prices), and I have to tell you, bikes are vehicles with a right to a lane in traffic. I usually try to stay as far right as I can on any street, but if a bicyclist needs the left lane to turn left, he or she has a right to it.[/quote]

Get the fuck out of here...are you kidding me? We are talking about pedal bikes right. They are clearly not even close to being the same as a motorized vehicle. If you need to turn left..it called a cross walk. Why in the hell would to even need to be in the turning left?

If its the law..why are we not teaching kids at a early age to become comfortable in riding their bikes...not only in the street but directly in front of cars?

:roll: At people in their lance armstrong shorts actually thinking that they have any type of right to be in the middle of a lane. After all I dont know of a single person who can pedal a bike at 45MPH which is the speed limit.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Exactly. Regardless of law it's much safer on busy, multi-lane roads to stay to the right and only make left turns and intersections with cross walks where you can wait on the curb and cross with pedestrians.

A lot of cities have small bike lanes by the curb for just that purpose. Bikers have to stay in them, and turn at cross walks etc.[/quote]

Exactly.

Its sheer mind boggling to me how anyone can think otherwise. Better yet after you get hit by a car I am sure you will bitch and moan and try to sue everyone around you in typically American "How dare you hit me when I am clearly in the wrong....this is American...I have a right to be wrong."

Speaking of that... there are a lot of laws that are hilarious that way, I mean... The law I follow after awhile are the ones where I DON'T get killed. Screw whether it's the law or not. Example: Does this Cell phone law do squat? NO, will it get enforced? No... I mean of course in the beginning, but after it's not a hot issue of the month... Lastly, does the implementation of this law mean I won't encounter idiot drivers from now on? Hell fucking no...

ok, it's been awhile since I road a bike, but what's the law about bike riders in the street? Is that still legal? I know people are starting to bike because the high gas prices but isn't it against the law for someone to bike on a busy road when
there is a SIDEWALK to ride on!?!?

All these bikers in my area are starting to slow down traffic as people are slowly going around these bikers who don't give a fuck about the cars that are passing them within 2 feet of them.

[quote name='ITDEFX']ok, it's been awhile since I road a bike, but what's the law about bike riders in the street? Is that still legal? I know people are starting to bike because the high gas prices but isn't it against the law for someone to bike on a busy road when
there is a SIDEWALK to ride on!?!?

All these bikers in my area are starting to slow down traffic as people are slowly going around these bikers who don't give a fuck about the cars that are passing them within 2 feet of them.[/quote]

I don't know the law that well, but here in Kalifornya as I've been taught you don't use the sidewalk because there are "bike" lanes. It's not perfect but it's safe (supposedly) for everyone. As for the bike operator if they had a shred of "common sense" (which few do) you'd know you'd always lose to a car so you'd stay the fuck out of their way. But nooooooooo... (it's kinda where I wish GTA4 was real and you got points for hitting them).

[quote name='VipFREAK'] (it's kinda where I wish GTA4 was real and you got points for hitting them).
[/quote]

After what happened to those bike riders and that jay walker awhile back, I don't think it would be a good idea to think that.

[quote name='VipFREAK']I don't know the law that well, but here in Kalifornya as I've been taught you don't use the sidewalk because there are "bike" lanes. It's not perfect but it's safe (supposedly) for everyone. As for the bike operator if they had a shred of "common sense" (which few do) you'd know you'd always lose to a car so you'd stay the fuck out of their way. But nooooooooo... (it's kinda where I wish GTA4 was real and you got points for hitting them).
[/quote]

Again. I agree. You have to been some type of arrogant prick to ever do that.

Because in order to voluntarily ride a pedal bike in the middle of the street you have to believe so much that you are in the right and trust that cars would watch out for you instead of you looking out for cars despite common sense.

Because you would have to be sitting there thinking to yourself " I wish someone would hit me....because if they do. I will sue them beacuse its the law for me to be here."

Hell its my right to go anywhere I want as long as I am not disturbing anyone but that doesnt mean I as a black guy am going to show up to a KKK rally asking "where the white women at." Yeah its my right to....but it doesnt make much common sense.

cleavon1sizedqo6.jpg

[quote name='Maklershed']
cleavon1sizedqo6.jpg
[/quote]

:applause: More people need to reference that movie. Such a great movie. Thank you for getting that reference.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Again. I agree. You have to been some type of arrogant prick to ever do that.

Because in order to voluntarily ride a pedal bike in the middle of the street you have to believe so much that you are in the right and trust that cars would watch out for you instead of you looking out for cars despite common sense.

Because you would have to be sitting there thinking to yourself " I wish someone would hit me....because if they do. I will sue them beacuse its the law for me to be here."

Hell its my right to go anywhere I want as long as I am not disturbing anyone but that doesnt mean I as a black guy am going to show up to a KKK rally asking "where the white women at." Yeah its my right to....but it doesnt make much common sense.[/quote]

oh boy.

[quote name='Maklershed']
cleavon1sizedqo6.jpg
[/quote]

uh

[quote name='VipFREAK']Yeah... The one with the cop?[/quote]

Yea the one with the cop car.

:lol: at the ignorant bike haters. Riding a bike on the road is perfectly legal. They are to act and to be treated the same as any motor vehicle. In some situations, it is illegal for a bike to be on the sidewalk, so bike riders have no choice. If you don't even know the laws but still think you're a great and safe driver, you're just kidding yourselves.

From my experience, those who choose to ride bikes are very safe and are very aware that a car can hit them. That's why they stay on the right, not in the middle of the lane. If you can't handle it, stay off the road and go cry.

[quote name='Soodmeg']:applause: More people need to reference that movie. Such a great movie. Thank you for getting that reference.[/quote]

:whee:

[quote name='ITDEFX']

uh

[/quote]

Blazing Saddles

[quote name='mikej012']:lol: at the ignorant bike haters. Riding a bike on the road is perfectly legal. They are to act and to be treated the same as any motor vehicle. In some situations, it is illegal for a bike to be on the sidewalk, so bike riders have no choice. If you don't even know the laws but still think you're a great and safe driver, you're just kidding yourselves.

From my experience, those who choose to ride bikes are very safe and are very aware that a car can hit them. That's why they stay on the right, not in the middle of the lane. If you can't handle it, stay off the road and go cry.[/quote]
:lol: At this ignorant guy who clearly has not gotten what we are saying.

No one said it was illegal to ride in the road. The debate was one should use their own common sense to not put themselves in danger.

If the choice was...break the law and ride my bike on some grass....or follow the law and ride my bike as cars are whizzing by at 45-55-65 MPH then I will take my chances on the grass.

I usually follow the laws that wont increase my chances of being killed 20 times over.

Also my original post clearly states that its not uncommon to see a biker in the middle of the turning lane.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Get the fuck out of here...are you kidding me? We are talking about pedal bikes right. They are clearly not even close to being the same as a motorized vehicle. If you need to turn left..it called a cross walk. Why in the hell would to even need to be in the turning left?[/quote]

You had no clue bikes are the same as cars as far as traffic laws are concerned. What part of that was I misunderstanding?

And if you knew the law, it's perfectly legal for bikes to be in the middle of the turn lane, and it's even preferable in some situations because the bike is more visible. If you see the biker, he's doing his job so that 1. You don't hit him and 2. he doesn't get hit. If a biker stays out of view, that's when shit happens.

[quote name='mikej012']You had no clue bikes are the same as cars as far as traffic laws are concerned. What part of that was I misunderstanding?

And if you knew the law, it's perfectly legal for bikes to be in the middle of the turn lane, and it's even preferable in some situations because the bike is more visible. If you see the biker, he's doing his job so that 1. You don't hit him and 2. he doesn't get hit. If a biker stays out of view, that when shit happens.[/quote]

Even though I still clearly dont give a fuck if its legal or not I am just going to say you win. There is not point arguing with a guy who is trying to say that being unprotected in the middle of a busy road is somehow safer than being on the sidewalk/grass despite how legal it is.

Have fun in the road....dont bitch when you get splattered by something.

In my apt. complex, there are intersection with stop signs where people are you know...suppose to stop. That is to hard for some people to comprehend and I have damn near hit 10 people this way. I tap the horn to let them know they are being jerk offs and they simply look at me like "what did I do wrong?"

[quote name='mikej012']:lol: at the ignorant bike haters. Riding a bike on the road is perfectly legal. They are to act and to be treated the same as any motor vehicle. In some situations, it is illegal for a bike to be on the sidewalk, so bike riders have no choice. If you don't even know the laws but still think you're a great and safe driver, you're just kidding yourselves.

From my experience, those who choose to ride bikes are very safe and are very aware that a car can hit them. That's why they stay on the right, not in the middle of the lane. If you can't handle it, stay off the road and go cry.[/quote]

In the last few weeks I have seen a few bike riders in the MIDDLE of the lane instead of the right of it. They are just asking for trouble. All it takes it one punk kid speeding in his hot rod and it's all over.

[quote name='ITDEFX']In the last few weeks I have seen a few bike riders in the MIDDLE of the lane instead of the right of it. They are just asking for trouble. All it takes it one punk kid speeding in his hot rod and it's all over.[/quote]

If he was on a straightaway, then yeah, the bike rider is an idiot and no better than the geezer going 20 under the speed limit. If he's turning or approaching a turn, that's what they're supposed to do so no one has any reason to not see him during the turn. Then he should get back to the right.

I'd also say the punk kid would be well advised to slow down before he hits a biker OR another car. Someone not driving well, whether on a bike or car, is asking for trouble.

[quote name='Soodmeg']
No one said it was illegal to ride in the road. The debate was one should use their own common sense to not put themselves in danger.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I know it's legal, but it's just not good sense. It's better to stay in the right lane if there's not a bike lane, and use cross walks with signals for left turns. They don't have to, but it's much safer to do so.

I only get annoyed at bikes when they're in the right lane, but they're staying right in the middle of the damn lane so no one can get around them. Especially if it's a road with a 40-50 mph speed limit which I've seen before.

Yes they have the legal right to do so, but it's just rude. Just like people that drive anywhere other than the right lane on an interstate doing well under the speed limit.

[quote name='mikej012']If he was on a straightaway, then yeah, the bike rider is an idiot and no better than the geezer going 20 under the speed limit. If he's turning or approaching a turn, that's what they're supposed to do so no one has any reason to not see him during the turn. Then he should get back to the right.

I'd also say the punk kid would be well advised to slow down before he hits a biker OR another car. Someone not driving well, whether on a bike or car, is asking for trouble.[/quote]

Yep it was a straightaway. The only reason why the punk kids would slow down is because they don't want to damage their car. They don't give a fuck about anyone.

To reiterate what others have said, it is perfectly legal for a bike to be on a road. If a biker gets run over, it's due to one of two reason. The person driving was an idiot, or the biker was an idiot.

Keep in mind, if you're a biker and you are riding in the left lane impeding traffic, in most states you are violating traffic laws unless you are turning. Otherwise, a bicycle is subject to the same rules of the road as a car, and vise versa. I'm all for common sense, but shouldn't both parties be required to exhibit said sense?

It should be fairly safe to ride on the road with a bike, it's the typical ignorant drivers that make it unsafe. Maybe my situation is a special case, but I was hit when crossing an intersection legally when a driver was making an illegal left turn. Who is the unsafe "driver" in this instance?

I think all this bike rider rights is all varies by states/county. I know it's required that bike riders wear helmets in my area.

Although again... It should be fairly obvious you might want to wear one. Wait actually if you're in line for Darwin don't bother.

I hate when drivers speed to get in front of you and than drive 25 miles an hour. There can be no cars behind me and I can be going the limit, they sit there and they hesitate and they do it at the last second. The other thing is people who don't acknowledge crosswalks, they'd sooner run you over than slow their car.

"We found that people are as impaired when they drive and talk on a cell phone as they are when they drive intoxicated at the legal blood-alcohol limit”

article

[quote name='Access_Denied']Also, I'm sorry, but Mexicans can not drive for shit. 60% of my town's 90,000 people are Mexican, and let me tell you, not a single one of them can drive.[/quote]

Majority of the people in your town are Latinos
=
Majority of the bad drivers you encounter will most likely be Latinos.

That doesn't mean the whole race sucks at driving. :lol:

[quote name='ITDEFX']In the last few weeks I have seen a few bike riders in the MIDDLE of the lane instead of the right of it. They are just asking for trouble. All it takes it one punk kid speeding in his hot rod and it's all over.[/quote]

The same could be said for people who ride motorcycles or drive small cars. Anybody can be hurt or die whether they are on a bicycle or are in an SUV if another person is driving like an asshole. The onus is on both parties to drive safely and you can't control how another person is going to act. It's obvious that being in a car driving on the road is safer than riding a bicycle on the road, but you're supposed to treat the person on the bicycle like they are driving in a car. If they get hit by another motorist who is speeding, reckless or not paying attention, then it's the other motorists fault and not their own.

EDIT: Since hijacking the thread isn't my main purpose, here is a story of my own. I was driving on the 60 freeway in California and there was this erratic driver in front of me. He was weaving through traffic like a madman and was driving dangerously. The guy tried to drive around a Mercedes Benz and ended up clipping the front of the car because he turned too close and did a full 360 on the freeway! It was the most insane thing I have ever seen while driving. People on the freeway were already coming to a stop by then and the only car that got hit was the Mercedes Benz. I dunno why, but the guy that caused the accident went into reverse after he came to a dead stop and went down the hill on the right side of the freeway, eventually hitting a brick wall. It was absolutely hilarious because I could literally see the expression on his eyes as he was driving backwards down the hill. He looked like he was riding on a roller coaster with his eyes bulging and his mouth agape. To me, it looked like he was thinking "HOLY SHIT WTF AM I DOINGGGGG" while he was in reverse. I think he was trying to get off the freeway and escape the scene of the accident. It was pretty crazy and funny at the same time.

Another story I have is when I was walking home from grade school and a big rig was attempting to make a U turn on a 50mph six lane street. The big rig was blocking all three lanes of the road because it could not make a tight enough turn. All of a sudden I hear a loud screech and *slam* a girl drives right into a telephone pole in order to avoid the big rig! By then the driver of the big rig was already straightening out and took off. The girl gets out of her car, surveys the damage, screams a loud "FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!", gets back into her car and drives away. The front of the car was totally smashed in and I'm sure it ran like shit afterwards. Her expression was priceless. I don't see how she didn't notice the big rig earlier because the road is fairly flat. She must have been doing something that occupied her while driving :lol:

Here is what the scene looked like. The brown circle is the telephone pole and the solid black colored bar is the center median hehe.
accidentmt4.jpg

I know in the city near me, it's illegal to ride a bike on any sidewalk or similar area. They don't have bike paths, so the road is where you go.

Of course, the speed limit in the city is 25 MPH, which certainly helps (to an extent).

Also I will just say this.

The worst drives of all time are:

White women between the ages of 15 (or whenever they get their license) and about 29.

[quote name='Access_Denied']
Also, I'm sorry, but Mexicans can not drive for shit. 60% of my town's 90,000 people are Mexican, and let me tell you, not a single one of them can drive. Personally, I think that the driving test should be EXTREMELY hard. Get rid of all the idiots on the road.[/QUOTE]

:shame:

This is not aimed at Women drivers... **I repeat is not aimed at women drivers**... I'd just like to know HOW THE fuck DO YOU FLIP A CAR period?!

[Media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2qzjdH46gY[/media]

bread's done
Back