TES Oblivion Price drop--40$

The Game of the Year Edition of Oblivion is comming out Sept 10th with the expansion packs Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles. Price drop makes sense for the original version.

lol that cool eh?

i would rebuy this game but i need multiplayer to justify it... bioshock is on a whole other level no MP is needed....

Good thing I traded in my copy a few days ago. Now I can rebuy it for just a few bucks more than what I got for it (har) or just get the Game of the year edition. :p

I was in Ebgames asking about the GOY edition and they didn't have a release date (or the guy just didn't really care to look for it lol). One employee kept making faces when I mentioned it saying how horrible it was. It was kinda funny. He suggested I wait till a proper turn based RPG comes out. I suggested blue dragon and he told me how bad that sucked. lol......Oh well I can't wait till sept. 10 :p

Well i thought this would be a good deal for the one who didnt played it yet imo. I've also seen pgr3 used for 5$ ( i dont know if its a mistake or not but its good for 5$)

bread's done
Back