Tesco Entertainment

For pre-orders they will normally send via home delivery network... so not royal mail.. make sure you're in and listening out for that knock!

Sweet thanks guys. Its just that my order says it will be despatched between 4 to 6 weeks form the 17 aug. Im hoping that is a place holder date.

yeah they are really good and are allways cheap ive preordered most of the latest releases from them with cod black ops for £24.99 medal of honour £21.98 and halo reach for £26.99 i allways get the latest discount vouchers and i have friends that work their so use their staff discount :)

[quote name='luckyluke02']yeah they are really good and are allways cheap ive preordered most of the latest releases from them with cod black ops for £24.99 medal of honour £21.98 and halo reach for £26.99 i allways get the latest discount vouchers and i have friends that work their so use their staff discount :)[/QUOTE]

How'd you get the discount vouchers? I have friends their too so I could use their discount also!

So despite the fact I ordered one month ago, the Legendary Edition is "out of stock" and they're waiting for more.

Um... what?

No Tesco, NO. That's not how it works.

bread's done
Back