Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99 At Shopko YMMV

Duetschbag

CAGiversary!
I stopped in at the Shopko in Kimberly WI and noticed they had TDU2 (PS3) in their clearance section for $9.99. Nothing else really worth mentioning. The other clearance items were regular priced elsewhere. Hope this helps someone!

Last edited by a moderator:
This was another @gamer coupon deal but the stock of the game was really low. IIRC $20 off coupon & the MSRP was $30 at the time.

Wow, haven't seen shopko brought up awhile. My store still has a empty rod with a clearance price for king of fighters from over six months ago...I gave up hunting there

I played this for about 20 mins and just decided that it wasnt really worth the 10 bucks i spent on it. Glad I was able to flip it for a quarter.

I updated the post; It was the PS3 version. I don't think I have seen a Shopko outside of Wisconsin so you are probably right and yes, they never have anything good on their shelves. I go there like once a year to get something good they have in their weekly ad. I still feel the need to check out the clearance items when I make the trip. :)

bread's done
Back