Test Drive: Unlimited (360) $19.99 @ amazon.com

[quote name='crushtopher']comes up $22.98 + $7.17 for s/h...[/quote]

Look under "More Buying Choices," and you can buy it from Amazon for $19.99.

[quote name='bmarquardt']BTW, this is a universal drop and it's new MSRP :)[/quote]

Yep, $19.99 is the new price at Circuit City per another thread here. Picked it up today. You can save a buck if you can find it at CompUSA.

Likely the best driving game on the system. I know it's not going to happen, but I really hope some way a sequel gets made and as is good as the first. Noice I said driving, not racing, though. If you want racing, buy Forza. There is racing in TDU, but it's about far more than that as well.

[quote name='mietha']Likely the best driving game on the system. I know it's not going to happen, but I really hope some way a sequel gets made and as is good as the first. Noice I said driving, not racing, though. If you want racing, buy Forza. There is racing in TDU, but it's about far more than that as well.[/quote]

I've read that a sequel is in the works and is due out for late '08 / early '09, but no details on the game itself.

Do you mean you don't connect to xbox live or you just don't play multiplayer games?

The single player is a lot easier if you play on xbox live. There are no police if you drive around online which makes things a lot more manageable. If you crash into things you will get the police chasing you. If they manage to stop you, a fine, usually large, has to be paid. It helps tremendously to be continually connected for that reason.

Yeah. Universal drop. I think the 360 and PS2 versions are both $19.99 each. The best part of the 360 version is the online mode which the PS2 version is lacking to a large extent, so I heard.

I have heard good things about this game myself, ill go checkout GS and see if they dropped the used price to 14.99, and maybe ill pick it up with that 25% coupon...

By the way, in your own opinons.... I have a $107 gift card to Target and was considering getting the xbox 360 racing wheel, do you think it's worth it (I have PGR 3/4 and Forza 2) Does it give any sort of advantage compared to the controller? Im on this driving game kick as of late and want to spice up the driving games a bit.

Bear in mind, Amazon is estimated a ONE to TWO MONTH ship time on this.

It is also in stock at Deep Discount for 18.99 shipped, and is immediately available according to their tracking system.

bread's done
Back