Tetris DS: need two for b-day gifts!

uglyteradon

CAGiversary!
My brother and sister both got a Nintendo DS for x-mas last year and I opted out of paying eighty dollars for copies of Tetris DS online at the time. I wasn't sure if this game has finally gotten a reprint or anything but prices have gone down significantly since that time. Anyway, I really would like to get two copies of the game for their birthdays but I need a decent price.

Does anybody have these in stock anymore? Or am I going to have to buy two used ones on eBay?

Thanks!

I've seen them at gamestop, but they're $35 used. The prices online have dropped a lot since xmas so you should expect to pay around $30ish each for them.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']if you trade games, i have a mint copy on my tradelist...PM me if interested[/quote]

So do I. OP, let me know if you're interested.

I have one that I'm willing to sell, and just so you know it's in a thicker case. (I ordered off ebay it's in mint condition, only play about 5 times)

[quote name='rockinaway247']I have one that I'm willing to sell, and just so you know it's in a thicker case. (I ordered off ebay it's in mint condition, only play about 5 times)[/quote]

Thicker case = European Import?

You know you could be the ultimate cheap ass and get them one copy. It is single card multi user play you know.
;)

I know I'll be looking a Customs and Deuce's TL's because I may be getting one of theirs instead of eBay.

Custom/Deuce - If you're scanning this for the outcome,

Custom - I don't have anything from you're want list. PM with price if you want to sell.

Deuce - Update that TL so I can see what you want/have.

bread's done
Back