Tetris DS?

8-bit-ghost

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
What in the world is up with Tetris DS being so scarce...you would think Nintendo would print as many copies as they could with the success of the DS...or at least make it a budget but why discontinue it all together? I Tetris made the Gameboy the success it was. and the DS version is wizard....

Well anyways...anyone have it? I would like a complete copy...i will pay resonable price or trade if anyone is looking for anything...at this point i would trade for any game i could buy at retail in the $30-40 price range just to trade for it...I run a youth game club through my work for kids ...so far we have had 16 games and 6 DS's bought for us and i just cant find Tetris! Thanks to everyone who helps me search!

thanks!

i want a copy, i'll trade for one if anyone wants to let it go!

as for it being so freakin' scarce, that's because it's tetris; one of the best games ever.

I'd recommend you guys check Gamestop/EB, I was lucky enough to find a complete/mint copy for $26. I also found a Clubhouse Games but it was cart only. Grr... damn morons who for no reason throw away the case/manual.:bomb:

[quote name='Vinny']I'd recommend you guys check Gamestop/EB, I was lucky enough to find a complete/mint copy for $26. I also found a Clubhouse Games but it was cart only. Grr... damn morons who for no reason throw away the case/manual.:bomb:[/quote]

PM me when you get the chance...i think my kmart had 3 sealed copies of that for $20 a piece...are they worth it?

EDIT: this is for Clubhouse Games

breakingcustoms PM'd...I run a youth game club through my work for kids and more than one would be great...so far we have had 16 games and 6 DS's bought for us and i just cant find Tetris! Thanks to everyone who helps me search!

But seriously...why would they stop the printing of this game of all games? It makes no sense...there are 100,000 new ds owners each month and most of them know what Tetris is and would buy it on name alone...even if it sucked...and it doesn't!

[quote name='8-bit-ghost']But seriously...why would they stop the printing of this game of all games? It makes no sense...there are 100,000 new ds owners each month and most of them know what Tetris is and would buy it on name alone...even if it sucked...and it doesn't![/quote]

honestly, i bet nintendo is working on tetris ds 2...there are endless amounts of this remake, and I bet it will happen

bread's done
Back