Tetris Weightlifting

Interesting idea, but of course it's not much of a real workout. People who can't be bothered to actually workout are probably better served by some cardio or conditioning exercise, rather than one single weightlifting exercise (I guess this is most similar to a pulldown type thing, so just hits the lats and bis, really).

Still, kudos on pulling it off! It is pretty damn neat.

[quote name='Backlash']People who can't be bothered to actually workout are probably better served by some cardio or conditioning exercise, rather than one single weightlifting exercise (I guess this is most similar to a pulldown type thing, so just hits the lats and bis, really).[/QUOTE]

The pulldown-type machines are what I modeled it after. The general idea was to try to see how well the general concept of combining casual games + somewhat familiar exercise equipment would work. So basically just a prototype for what I'd see as a whole market for entertainment fitness devices.

Think about it this way: how many people do you think would consider going to a gym if ALL the fitness equipment had some sort of interactive component to it. You could wind up with something that's halfway between a traditional gym and an arcade.

bread's done
Back