Text "Madden" to 74139 for a chance to win 1600 MS points

FuttBuckN

CAGiversary!
I'm not sure if this has been posted already but while I was playing Madden 10, I saw this ad. I believe the contest is sponsored by 5 React gum. After you send the text, you'll have to reply with your Gamertag and you should be automatically entered to win 1600 MS points. Winners will be notified by October 5th. Good luck guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Captain Urahara']No alternate way to enter? Like email?

EDIT: Nevermind, found the alternate ways to enter. Either text, email, or download a gamerpic.
Rules: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/events/wrigleysweeps/rules.htm[/QUOTE]

:dunce: Sorry about that. In my rush to finish my game as well as post this contest, I completely forgot to check if there were other ways to enter. Thanks for looking that up. Good luck again.

thanks OP

---

edit

weird, the response i got says:

5 React Gum: To complete entry in the 5 React Gum Sweeps, please reply with your gamertag.

[quote name='FuttBuckN']:dunce: Sorry about that. In my rush to finish my game as well as post this contest, I completely forgot to check if there were other ways to enter. Thanks for looking that up. Good luck again.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it. No harm done. I wasn't mad that you didn't post rules, but I was worried that there was no alternate means to enter.

Luckily there are, so best of luck everybody!

This is the same number for a previos Spalding and GM "text to win MS points" promotion, and I believe I did win off one of 'em. Entered via text, thanks for the heads up OP.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Texted but never got a response. Anybody else? I'm using an iPhone.[/QUOTE]

Same here, on both accounts. Anyone get a response on AT&T and/or an iPhone? The other contests for this number worked fine before.

Edit: After about five minutes, I got the 5 React gum "reply with your gamertag" message. I did, and got a confirmation into the 5 Gum contest. Weird.

[quote name='BrolyB593']I have entered so many 'Text to win MS point' contests and have never won... hopefully this will be the one!

Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Exact same for me. I've entered a lot of them and never won anything. Hopefully my luck changes this time.

Good luck everybody!

[quote name='BrolyB593']I have entered so many 'Text to win MS point' contests and have never won... hopefully this will be the one!

Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

I am in the same boat mate.

Does entering a contest via text create any problems for anybody getting "junk mail" type ads sent to their phone? I have to ask because I don't want to start getting unwanted texts all the time :)

I've gotten somewhere around 1200 points(texted from various phones.)
My nephew got ~3200 from just one contest(also from various phones.)
I think it was the same number as the one here.

[quote name='agentcoop007']Does entering a contest via text create any problems for anybody getting "junk mail" type ads sent to their phone? I have to ask because I don't want to start getting unwanted texts all the time :)[/QUOTE]

Actually, this message number have been used before for other contest and to this day haven't received a single junkmail message.

Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

not to be off topic but man all of you missed out on the Doritos MS Point give away early this year .. literally given out points of 80 to 1600 on every text ppl sent .. I had 4 phones in my house .. text all of them .. all of them redeemed "winner" and received about 2600 points (give or take) in total

[quote name='EnronLackey']not to be off topic but man all of you missed out on the Doritos MS Point give away early this year .. literally given out points of 80 to 1600 on every text ppl sent .. I had 4 phones in my house .. text all of them .. all of them redeemed "winner" and received about 2600 points (give or take) in total[/QUOTE]

Lucky you, I didn't win once.

[quote name='EnronLackey']Actually, this message number have been used before for other contest and to this day haven't received a single junkmail message.[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks for the info...

entered, thanks for sharing OP :)

The grand prize is really nice!

Ultimate Game Room Prize Package.

(1) 55" LED-LCD HDTV
(1) TV wall mount for TV
(1) Home theater system with 5-disc Upconvert DVD player
(1) Xbox 360® Elite Console
(2) Gamer bean bag chairs
(1) 12-month Xbox LIVE Gold membership; 8,000 Microsoft Points;
(1) Mini-refrigerator
(1) $250 pizza retailer gift card
(1) $150 bank gift card to purchase energy drinks

I also cleaned up in the Doritos promotion. I'm using an iphone, and after I texted Madden I received a message asking for my gamertag. Then it told me I'd be notified by October 5th if I was a winner. I'll forget by then. LOL

bread's done
Back