Text Message Forwarding on Verizon Wireless

austenwithane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So I'm forced to carry a Blackberry for work, and I have a Windows 6 smartphone as my personal phone. The problem is, I hate carrying both, but I don't want to give up my phone in case I leave my job. I've had my number for ever and want to keep it. I had thought about giving my number to the company and just having that be my work number, but if I leave the company for any reason, they don't have to give me the number back.

The idea solution is to just transfer all of my calls from my phone (Windows Smart Phone) to my Blackberry - this works great.

The problem is text messaging. There is no way I have found to forward texts automatically - with the exception of a program I finally found caled Windows Secretary (or something like that).

The problem with this program is that when it forwards the texts to my Blackberry, it does it directly from my Windows phone without capturing any of the "From" information. Tis results in every message I get looking like it came from my phone number - which isn't very helpful when you get a text that just says "Caall me when you get a chance" since I have no idea who it's from.

Does anyone know of any other ways to do this?

bread's done
Back