Text POWER to 24477 for free MS Points. [YMMV!]

raarar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
I saw this on a frito display when I was at work earlier today. Just do what the op says and you automatically win 160/400/800/1600 MS Points. It is one entry per phone number so just do what I did and get your family to enter too. I got 4 unique codes and earned 2560 points today. :D

EDIT: I don't think the deal is dead... Just it is ridiculously hard to get codes now. Further into the thread I see people who had to enter 20+ times just to get one code. If all else fails just keep trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cyberduelist2']i have tmobile and i got a response immediately. hmmm. maybe the area?[/QUOTE]

I got it instantly with my tmobile phone, but my brother's still hasn't got anything and the number is from a different area code so that may be it.

I used two Verizon phones and got two 400 point codes. Thanks, OP.

The first one was instant; the second one did nothing for five or ten minutes. I sent the message again and got a code right away.

Been waiting 5+ minutes on 2 BB Curves with Alltel/Verizon. If the codes come through, I'll be messaging all my friends that don't have a 360.

I sent it on my Sprint Pre about 10 minutes ago and still haven't gotten a reply. I didn't get the "message not received" text though so who knows?

I JUST got another one totaling three phones and 960 MSP (160/400/400).

And as for the problem some of you are having for not getting a reply back, my second phone had the same exact problem. And after 8 minutes of waiting and not getting a reply back, I texted "POWER" back and got a reply instantly. So if you've waited and it still hasn't come, text it again, and it should work! =D

Ffor the people that texted the word POWER make sure its all capital letters if not u wont receive anything it happened to me waited 5 mins then text again this time all caps and it worked i got 2 160 and 1 400 so farr

thanxxx op anyone has any picks of the fritos bag or something and does anyone kno how much will they charge per text

all codes redeemed message after second and third attempts! damn.

UPDATE: Around 9:12pm EST I got a text stating that I won a code. I redeemed it online -- 1600 POINTS!!!

Thx, OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ended up getting over 3000 msp, as did one of my friends....me and my friend both got codes from our friends, and each of us got a code that was a 1600! but another friend texted us and said he got a text saying the codes were out, so it may be over.

Baw.... I had like five other people texting to help me get points and it suddenly runs out... Thanks anyways, OP.

Thanks OP I got a code for 400 points

Strangely enough the first text said that they were out of points, then another text comes 2 seconds later with a code

2 of my friends tried it earlier and got the out of points message

DORITOS: Sorry, all the codes have been redeemed. Thanks 4 giving it a shot. Be sure to check out snackstrongproductions.com Msg&DataR8sMayApply RplySTOP2OptOut

I just received this response. Late to the party.

bread's done
Back