Text POWER to 24477 for free MS Points. [YMMV!]

raarar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
I saw this on a frito display when I was at work earlier today. Just do what the op says and you automatically win 160/400/800/1600 MS Points. It is one entry per phone number so just do what I did and get your family to enter too. I got 4 unique codes and earned 2560 points today. :D

EDIT: I don't think the deal is dead... Just it is ridiculously hard to get codes now. Further into the thread I see people who had to enter 20+ times just to get one code. If all else fails just keep trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
After 31 tries yesterday I finally got it. Now if I could only convince a few friends to help me out, MvC2 could be mine!

[quote name='MeBooNZoo']I just got a message back saying that they were all out of codes! CRAP! Look like the deal is dead. :cry:[/QUOTE]
are you just trolling? or cant you read that if you keep on sending messages, you'll eventually get a code?:applause:

seems like all they're giving now is measly 100 point codes. oh well, it was free. i got 200 points total so far. working on another code now with a 3rd cell phone. at&t, at&t, now working on sprint. will make my wife try her t-mobile later. thanks op.

edit::got a 3rd code on the sprint phone. 160 pts

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao, I sent 37 texts and got nothing. WTF. Am I doing something wrong? Oh well, good luck to everyone else.

[quote name='simmias']Seems to me that people who can properly do a time vs. money equation would be the smarter ones. Hours at the Verizon store with demo phones for 1000 points? Um... yay?[/QUOTE]

lol, no you misread my post, sorry. it was one hour, I thought thats what I said. I definitely would not go on for hours, I got 1000 points in ONE hour, I think thats decent. but thats just me.

Yeah, to the people who are saying they missed out, just keep sending it (assuming you have unlimited messaging or something similar). After a few failed attempts you'll get a code. I've gotten 4 or 5 of my friends to do it and it didn't work at first, but I told them to keep at it and they got me codes.

[quote name='addicted2games']I have 200 points from two different phones. Can you get more than one code on the same phone?[/QUOTE]

I think it is one code per number.

Still works just fine. The first response is we are out of codes. The second response is here's your code. Now trying with the rest of the cellphones in the house.

I think what we actually missed was the chance to win one of those increments instead of now default prize of 100 points.

Got my cell number changed in order to get in on this deal again. That makes 200 msp now. Wonder if I can do it again? SFIIHD here I come...

[quote name='porieux']Got my cell number changed in order to get in on this deal again. That makes 200 msp now. Wonder if I can do it again? SFIIHD here I come...[/QUOTE]

That is just crazy for 200 points..sorry but that is crazy.

[quote name='icedrake523']Got a code. Tried about 10 times. I'm not home so I can't put my code in now.[/QUOTE]

You can enter it directly on the xbox.com web site

[quote name='Tristessa']Just got a response that they're now all out of codes. :([/QUOTE]

Just keep trying assuming you have unlimited texting. They eventually spit a code out.

Kept trying, kept being told they were out but it went through finally. Just keep replying POWER when they say they're out. Makes it a bit quicker.

Got another 200 from other friends, took multiple tries, but it still finally gives in. XD

& changing your phone # to get some is pretty strange, haha. I guess you don't talk on it regularly or something?

I got that about 10 before it went through. Then it went through on my wife's on the first try afterward. I just did it not 20 mins ago.

Each got 100 but so be it.

[quote name='h0mi']You can enter it directly on the xbox.com web site[/QUOTE]

Does it matter if my 360 isn't connected to the internet?

[quote name='dmzauk']That is just crazy for 200 points..sorry but that is crazy.[/QUOTE]

It didn't cost me a thing and I got 100msp out of the deal.

I am on hold right now to try it again.

[quote name='icedrake523']Does it matter if my 360 isn't connected to the internet?[/QUOTE]

no. You can redeem them on xbox.com, but whatever you spend your points on will only be downloaded to your xbox once its connected to xbox live

[quote name='porieux']Got my cell number changed in order to get in on this deal again. That makes 200 msp now. Wonder if I can do it again? SFIIHD here I come...[/QUOTE]
Back whenever they were giving the 160, 400, 800 and 1600 points I was considering activating a new cell phone to win again LOL.I worked for a wireless carrier and it only cost me the tax of about 1.62 a month for another line. Before I got around to it they dropped the points to 100 and that isn't worth it.

bread's done
Back