Text to win one year of Xbox LIVE Gold

uhnsk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Saw an ad to "Text 'WIN' to 360360" on Xbox.com. Microsoft is running a text to win promo where you can win a year of Gold or other prizes. You'll have to answer ten questions via a text survey. Some of them are cheesy questions about how great LIVE is.

Also, if you get the one about the Muppet with a star on the Walk of Fame, say Big Bird. He's not a Muppet, but they seem to believe he is.

This promotion has been going on for a LONG time. I've been in it for about a year and a half and have never won anything. But the trivia questions can be amusing, this week just happens to be Xbox history in honor of the Xbox One announcement.

Yeah, there was a tread that gave the answers to this for those that wanted to get the right answers. So far, it seems like everyone that entered this has not won anything.

Give it a try and maybe you will have better time with it.

Cheers

Well, how about that. Thought it was strange that I hadn't seen anything about it, but that makes sense if it wasn't churning out any winners. Thanks, folks.

EDIT: And I guess I'll just do this to myself and spare you all the trouble.

old-news-is-so-exciting.jpg

[quote name='uhnsk']Saw an ad to "Text 'WIN' to 360360" on Xbox.com. Microsoft is running a text to win promo where you can win a year of Gold or other prizes. You'll have to answer ten questions via a text survey. Some of them are cheesy questions about how great LIVE is.

Also, if you get the one about the Muppet with a star on the Walk of Fame, say Big Bird. He's not a Muppet, but they seem to believe he is.[/QUOTE]

The Muppets include all Sesame Street characters. The Muppets are a group of puppet characters created by Jim Henson, many for the purpose of appearing on the classic children's television program Sesame Street.

bread's done
Back