TFAW's Annual Deep Discount Progressive Sale is On!

ANGURA

CAGiversary!
**Standard Disclosure: Hey all, for those that don't know me, I work at TFAW but I also love me some geeky deals and thus share word with my fellow CAGs when we have BIG sales. So, now you know.**

BOOM!

Our Black Days of November sale is on! Much like our previous "Steals" sales, this is a progressive discount sale with more than 6,000 product SKUs included, that starts at 50% off and finishes at 80% off. Unlike our previous sales, we have social media milestones on Twitter and Facebook that, when met, unlock discounts early and/or add more items to the sale.

Basically, it's Black Friday/Cyber Monday at TFAW all month long--and on top of that we've got some huge day-specific additional offers on Black Friday and Cyber Monday to boot. You can visit our Black Days of November sale here, and I'll be checking in on the forums to try and answer any questions that come up.

Cheers!

[quote name='Kamakazi010654']The most wonderful time of the year ;)

However I would almost pay TFAW money for a search just in the deals or at least a few more sorting criteria[/QUOTE]

I feel you on this one, believe me--we're working on it. The best I can say right now is that if you go to the sale landing page here then click on "Next Page" down at the search results, a menu will pop up in the left navigation showing counts by Product Type. Clicking on any of those will at least take you to the specific Product Category, which you can then sort by Publisher, A-Z, date released, etc.

bread's done
Back