TGB - Win Every Valve Game on Steam

thegamersblog

CAG Veteran
Hello CAG,

I'm the owner of www.thegamersblog.com. We are currently hosting a giveaway for the 'Valve Complete Pack' on Steam. Anyone is welcome to participate, the more the merrier. You must have a valid Steam account to receive the prize and this is PC only. I purchased this copy myself from steam, this is not a reseller key.

The 'Valve Complete Pack' contains every Valve game they currently offer. You can view the full list on the promotion page here. The 'Valve Complete Pack' is valued at $99.00 retail on steam.

I'm fairly new to CAG and I hope that you guys will participate in our giveaways often as I plan to host them monthly if not more often. We will be giving away games for PC, Xbox, PS3 and Wii and possibly some Xbox 360's and PS3's in the very near future.

In addition to giving away free merchendise we also have some fantastic writers. We hope in addition to accepting our free goodies you will check out some of our content as well. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us and have a wonderful night

See you guys there!

* edit this contest ends July 31st, 2011.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any time... depending on the turnout of the contest I might toss in a couple of extra prizes to someone at random. I've got a few extra steam games to give away along with some xbox points.

Seems as if your site is getting destroyed because of all the people trying to visit.

or maybe it is just me.

You getting an error? If so let me know and I'll get it resolved. If anyone has an issue let me know and I'll take care of it for you. I'll enter you in manually if I have to!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has entered so far. I'm so impressed by CAG and the community you guys have here. So far we have had a decent number of entrants and look to have more by tomorrow.

@ volcombrandon you are more than welcome. Thank you for participating.

[quote name='thegamersblog']Any time... depending on the turnout of the contest I might toss in a couple of extra prizes to someone at random. I've got a few extra steam games to give away along with some xbox points.[/QUOTE]

This contest is already fantastic. That would take it through the roof though.
Thanks for putting it on. Good luck all. Especially to me.

Man, I'm having some trouble registering. :(

EDIT: False alarm, it just took forever in sending me the verification e-mail. Thanks for the contest!

Hey guys... I just wanted to sweeten the pot a bit on the contest. I decided that depending on the number of facebook likes I get I will add more items into the contest. Here are the added prizes for the contest. The original rules do not change.

If we reach the following levels of facebook likes I will add the games to the contest:

100 Facebook Likes = Mass Effect 2 PC (Steam)
150 Facebook Likes = Mafia II
200 Facebook Likes = Bioshock 2
300 Facebook Likes = Crysis II
If we actually hit 500 Facebook Likes = Xbox 360 (base verison)

Hope you guys like this! My wife sure won't :p

* The primary winner gets the Valve Complete Pack. If we do hit 500 facebook likes the primary winner may choose his prize. The rest of the items will be given to other randomly selected contestants. This is a exclusive for the CAG community.

Glad you guys like it. This is our first "large" promotion. Depending on the turnout we plan to have many and from the looks of it things are going good! Please bring your friends, family and girlfriends :p

If EA wasn't being lame and making Mass Effect 3 an origin exclusive I would toss in a preorder. Oh well... we do what we can right? I suppose next time I get a deal on Mass Effect 2 I'll pick up a few additional copies.

Thanks, I entered the contest and liked your Fb page. =P

*edit*
Aw crap.. For some reason I was dumb and forgot to register before posting on the site. =P Hopefully that will be alright..

Entered as Fragger, obviously, with Tanarus as my favorite game, and just now registered as Fragger. =P

Thats not a problem at all man. So long as your there.

Just out of curiosity has anyone not participated because they do NOT have facebook?

Update: The contest is going well so far! We've had alot of entrants and a lot of good games discussed so far. Feel free to keep discussing your favorite games!

I would like to say I have received a couple of complaints about it not being fair that we exclude people who don't have Facebook... I think you may be right. Therefore, if you do not have facebook, so long as you post something and contribute to the conversation you will be entered into the contest. The rest of the rules remain the same.

registration email is taking forever for a WP site but while pending i commented and FB'd

*done*

Update: We are 10 likes away from giving away Mass Effect 2 PC in addition to the main prize 'Valve Complete' (Steam Version)

So far we have seen a great number of awesome games and it's amaZing to see how many different titles there are that people hold dear. We have games from 30 years ago and games from 3 years ago. So far you guys are making this an awesome contest. Thank you!

Update: 2 likes away from adding Mass Effect 2 into the contest!

Thanks for all who have entered so far let me know if you have any issues!

Accidentally commented before registering, but I used the same name/email so it should link up together alright.

Thanks for the contest. :)

Update: We have passed the 100 mark. In addition to giving away the 'Valve Complete Pack' we will also be giving away a copy of Mass Effect II. What this means for you:

- At the end of the contest I will announce the 1st and 2nd prize winners of the contest. They will have 72 hours to claim their prizes. If they do not contact me within 72 hours then I will pick new winners. If the 1st place winner does not contact me then the 2nd prize winner will then become the 1st prize winner and I will pick a new 2nd prize winner, rinse & repeat.

If you guys have any questions let me know! Remember the contest ends on Sunday, July 31st!

Update:

The contest is over and we have a winner. I'm proud to say that winner is here at CAG. We had almost 100 different entrants into the contest from several different places. I want to say thank you to everyone who participated from here and that I will definately be sponsering more events for the CAG community.

Csidegamer congratulations you are the winner of the Valve Complete Giveaway!! Thank you so much for participating.

As promised we hit the 100 facebook likes mark and as promised we will be giving away a steam copy of Mass Effect 2 and that lucky winner is... xx_blam_xx!

You both have 72 hours to contact me at [email protected] with your steam account information. You may contact me via CAG if you wish as well. Thank you so much to everyone who participated!

[quote name='thegamersblog']Update:

The contest is over and we have a winner. I'm proud to say that winner is here at CAG. We had almost 100 different entrants into the contest from several different places. I want to say thank you to everyone who participated from here and that I will definately be sponsering more events for the CAG community.

Csidegamer congratulations you are the winner of the Valve Complete Giveaway!! Thank you so much for participating.

As promised we hit the 100 facebook likes mark and as promised we will be giving away a steam copy of Mass Effect 2 and that lucky winner is... xx_blam_xx!

You both have 72 hours to contact me at [email protected] with your steam account information. You may contact me via CAG if you wish as well. Thank you so much to everyone who participated![/QUOTE]

This is awesome! Thanks, guys!

bread's done
Back