Thank you to this awesome site

Zodieak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Wasn't really sure where to post this, I looked around and was confused but this section is where I've spent the most time at. Sorry if its in the wrong area!

Anyways I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this site! I recently had just lost my job and so this gaming season was looking to be the worst I've ever experienced, I am unsure how in the world I ended up finding my way to this site but one of the first pages I ran into was for the Doritos contest. I read everyone's posts for pages and pages unsure of how to properly do any deal or how anyone could win such amazing prizes for so little! I immediately took peoples posts and testimonials and went to gamestop and removed the $150 I had on my pre-order for the Xbox one. I followed peoples advice on stores and products and ended up winning an auction! It was amazing! And from that one auction and since being apart of this site I've won

2 Xbox One systems, PS4, 3 years of Xbox live, $60 Microsoft points, and a stack of arcade games.

Without having joined this community none of that would have been possible, you guys have helped make what looked like a horrible end of 2013 turn into one of the best Holiday's I've ever had.

TLTR: Thanks guys/gals!

Hey man, why don't you toss one of those Xbox one systems my way! Lol, but how'd you get $60 Microsoft points?
All those bottle caps and bags from the Doritos contest I just used them on the 7-11 promotion site and got year memberships and point cards. Plus for registering on the site and entering some codes you are guaranteed 1 month live, 5 arcade games, and $5 Microsoft credit while they last though. Probably gonna run out soon.

How did you win an extra Xbox one console? Did 7-11 update you? I have not heard anything from their daily giveaway of Xbox ones. I'm also sure the ps4 is from taco bell? Congrats on that. Plus I'm sure the rest is just from 7-11 as well.

bread's done
Back