"Thanks" Feature

Andami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I know that this feature isn't necessary on many sites, but sites like these, where giving and sharing with the community are encouraged, it seems like a nice addition to the site to know who the most helpful users are ;)

Wanted to say cagcast was my first videogame podcast I listened to and will always be number one. Have you noticed that your cast stands out from all the rest of the podcast out there because of your unique personalities? Every other group of people talking about games are just that, ordinary peolple. You three however are characters in my mind when I listed to you. All in all just wanted to say thanks for your input on all things. Let's go at least another 200.
-rush in mn

I would far more prefer someone actually take all of 4 seconds to type out thanks instead of just clicking a button. Anyone can do that.

We should be thankfull to eachother when we help out the community on our own without needing a meter to gauge how helpful someone is. This is a gaming forum, not a popularity contest.

"Thanking" and expressing feedback is already done here by rating the thread. If the idea or content is bad, I give a lower rating. For this very reason this thread has went down from 1 star, to 1 star from 2 users, thanks to my feedback.

yea i agree, "repping" someone will let other cag's (newbies) that a user has been repped in a positive or negative way

bread's done
Back