Thanks for the free $5 Warehouse Deals

DarkRider23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I go to open up the games I just ordered from Warehouse deals (mostly PS1 games) and notice all of them have a piss-poor refurb job done on them. I test out 2 of them and can't get them to test better than 90% readable, so I say screw it, they are all going back.

I open up Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life and look at what I found.

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

[quote name='Fire_Thief']One time I found a cum stain in my game when I opened it.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering where the games I traded in would end up.

[quote name='DarkRider23']And curtain.

Now comes the IATCG story.[/QUOTE]
Damn. How'd you know I had a story(or two) to go with this thread? Are you psycho.....errrrr I mean psychic?;):razz:

Seriously though, my one buddy worked for a place that processed used clothes that were gonna be shipped out to various thrift stores and what not. So he's tossing pairs of pants into a big bin when out of the one pocket flies a hundred dollar bill.:shock:

He got me a job there for about a month soon after, but I never had such good luck.:cry:

Although while walking to the local job center after parking at the mall nearby(to avoid getting another $5 parking ticket for them taking 45 minutes to call me back to give me info bout the jobs I found) I did find a hundred on the ground right near the main entrance.

I looked around and there was no one anywhere near me, so I bent down and put it in my pocket.:D

When I was 11-12 years old, I went to Sea World in San Diego and my parents gave me $15 dollars to do what I wanted. My allowance was $2 a week so that was a lot of money for me. Anyways, I decided I wasn't going to spend the money because I really wanted the Legend of Zelda:A Link to the Past Guide. I starved myself all day and didn't enjoy anything, other than watching my cousin get shitted on by a seagull but I ended up having a hole in my pocket and lost the $15. I'm sure somebody was happy that day.:bomb:

[quote name='skiizim']When I was 11-12 years old, I went to Sea World in San Diego and my parents gave me $15 dollars to do what I wanted. My allowance was $2 a week so that was a lot of money for me. Anyways, I decided I wasn't going to spend the money because I really wanted the Legend of Zelda:A Link to the Past Guide. I starved myself all day and didn't enjoy anything, other than watching my cousin get shitted on by a seagull but I ended up having a hole in my pocket and lost the $15. I'm sure somebody was happy that day.:bomb:[/QUOTE]

That blows =X.

Only interesting money stories I have, other than the OP, are stepping on a $20 bill and my cousin that was walking behind me pocketing it. I tried arguing that I touched it first and it was mine, but she won the argument. :p

I also found $22 one day and lost $17 later on. A net profit of $5, but god damn was I annoyed at losing my money. Karma at work.

Man the responses here are hilarious.

and actually I've had this happen to me once. Well, I was the one who LOST money.

I sometimes keep small cash in video game cases, and I traded in GTA III once for like $1.50, and once I got home; "Wait a minute, didn't I have a $5 in there?"

[quote name='Fire_Thief']One time I found a cum stain in my game when I opened it.[/QUOTE]

FLOL. I'd ask how you knew it was a cum stain, but then I realized who was posting and figured you just taste tested it to be sure.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Man the responses here are hilarious.

and actually I've had this happen to me once. Well, I was the one who LOST money.

I sometimes keep small cash in video game cases, and I traded in GTA III once for like $1.50, and once I got home; "Wait a minute, didn't I have a $5 in there?"[/QUOTE]
The only thing I ever find in game cases are the receipts from when people bought the games usually.:whistle2:#

But my one ex gf did find a half smoked joint in the middle console of a rental car one time.:rofl:

bread's done
Back