Thanks guys you all helped me WIN!!!!

Go Canada lol ... i voted at school and at home. Still not sure what you won by that link tho, did you win every single item shown? If so that is freaking awesome. Congrats

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']And anyone who uses post count as a measure of activity or status is a douchebag.[/quote]
+1

[quote name='arfin']Go Canada lol ... i voted at school and at home. Still not sure what you won by that link tho, did you win every single item shown? If so that is freaking awesome. Congrats[/QUOTE]
Yup I did win everything shown there.
Thanks again :D

[quote name='arnoldrimmer']Actually I've been a member here for 3 years and 11 months and I've posted almost 150 times so fuck Me I'm a douchebag.... I guess. I don't find many deals and I don't take advantage of many since I don't have that much money but when I do I thank the OP.

Well thanks everyone for the votes![/quote]

Good on you for winning and everybody else for the support.

I only recently found this forum and don't post too much. Guess I'm "one of those too." Heh.

:bouncy:

[quote name='Mookyjooky']This douchebag has two threads open and has posted less than a 150 times in 4 years. fuck him.[/quote]

Someone isn't acting their age...

[quote name='Nesmaster']Someone isn't acting their age...[/quote]

Seriously....

First off... he had two threads open on this. No one cares about that? I think its highly annoying... and greedy to win.

Second... who really cares about post counts? You cant even view them on the threads anymore.

Third... He has 150 posts in 4 years... I get that he's Canadian. Thats fine. I understand that he cant get 99% of the deals. But thats no excuse to ask a close knit forum to help you cheat some contest.

Being not an active member at all (Not all of us only post deals), and the fact that people here tend to be supportive to fellow CAGs... and opening 2 threads and begging for votes is like asking your grandmother for money when you never visit. Its just lame, and I believe meets the "Douchebag quota".

Magiic (Also, Canadian) has been here what, a year or so and has 4,000+ posts. Because he's active.

My two cents.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']

Second... who really cares about post counts? You cant even view them on the threads anymore.

Magiic (Also, Canadian) has been here what, a year or so and has 4,000+ posts. Because he's active.

[/quote]

Big deal, lte him have his contest, people even suggested he post it in a bigger section on CAG.

I've been here for 3 years, I have 32 posts. I visit this site daily, but I only post when I feel I should (but it wouldn't hurt to be more active).

CAG Canada: we're awesome.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Seriously....

First off... he had two threads open on this. No one cares about that? I think its highly annoying... and greedy to win.

Third... He has 150 posts in 4 years... I get that he's Canadian. Thats fine. I understand that he cant get 99% of the deals. But thats no excuse to ask a close knit forum to help you cheat some contest.

Being not an active member at all (Not all of us only post deals), and the fact that people here tend to be supportive to fellow CAGs... and opening 2 threads and begging for votes is like asking your grandmother for money when you never visit. Its just lame, and I believe meets the "Douchebag quota".

My two cents.[/quote]

mah e-penis is biggar than urs

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Seriously....

My two cents.[/QUOTE]
I only posted a second time because Magiic suggested that I do so(Thanks again by the way it helped out BIG time) I was only going to post here.

Statements 2 and 3 can't co-exist.

I wasn't trying to cheat the contest. I asked for people to vote which was well within the rules and there was nothing stopping people from voting for someone else.

I have been a member here for almost 4 years but honestly I lost all my favorites and forgot about the site for probably 3 of those years. I check the Canadian Deals at least twice a day and the 360 and Wii boards but honestly I rarely find anything worth posting about so I don't. I go to other sites to post about stuff like that, I come here for the deals. If that makes me a douchbag so be it but at least I don't go around sharing the deals with other sites where hoarders lurk at every corner.

I get where Mooky's coming from...but I don't think it was necessary to troll the thread when there are pages of people who are happy to vote for arnold. In any other board, Mooky's argument would have supporters. I guess the Canada board is a little different from the rest.
The Canada board didn't help him win as much as it made him win. Honestly, I would prefer that this topic didn't exist, but I don't really care all that much.

bread's done
Back