Thanksgiving Game Feast Giveaway by Game Interface (50+ games to giveaway!)

Shane_For_Wax

CAGiversary!
We are giving away over 50 games on Steam, Playstation Network, and Xbox Live to celebrate Thanksgiving next week. Why? To give thanks to our readers for supporting the industry that we all love and care about. Also to say thanks for supporting Game Interface and making the website such a wonderful success. Want to know what you could win? Check out this list:
Special thanks goes out to the following companies/people:
Microsoft for their codes for Super Meat Boy, Comic Jumper, & Pinball FX 2 (XBLA)
THQ for the codes for Costume Quest (XBLA)
PopCap for their code for Plants Vs. Zombies (XBLA)
Ubisoft for the codes for Bloody Good Time (XBLA)
DTP Young for their codes for Dance! It’s Your Stage! (XBLA)
Mommy’s Best Games for their code for Weapon of Choice (XBLIG)
FunBulb for their codes for Holy Moley (XBLIG)
JK’s Games for their codes for Krazy Alienz (XBLIG)
Super Boise for the codes for Avatar Bowman 2, and Anger Management (XBLIG) plus Political Fury (iPhone)
Carpe Fulgur for their codes for Recettear (Steam)
Source Studio for their codes for Protogalaxy (Steam)
Sony Online Entertainment for their codes for Crescent Pale Mist, Swords & Soldiers, and TerRover (PSN)
MTV Networks/Spike for their code for Deadliest Warrior (PSN)
NIS America for adding the following anime to the contest: Toradora! Volume 2 and PERSONA Volume 2
DMC Jewelry has offered to send one of the winners of the contest an awesome game related pendant of their choice from their website. Check out the available pendants here. If you wish to win one of these pendants, feel free to mention it in your post. Already posted? Post again and mention the pendant.
And many others who will be added in the coming days. This contest keeps getting bigger and bigger. This post will be updated with more thanks to other companies as we get closer to the end of the contest.
And many others who will be added in the coming days. This contest keeps getting bigger and bigger. This post will be updated with more thanks to other companies as we get closer to the end of the contest.

Rules: Post on the article (not here) with what game or game company are you most thankful for and why.
Also include what platforms you want to win a game on (XBLA. PSN, or Steam). We also have one game so far for iPhone. So if you are interested in winning it, include iPhone as well. Since Anime has been added as well, include if you wish to win that as well. If you have already posted, just post again saying you wish to win the anime too.

You can list any of the platforms but if you have a preference, list it first.
Be sure to use a correct email address when you comment if you want your code to be emailed to you.

Contest will end Thursday Nov. 25th and winners will be announced on Nov. 26th.

Please allow up to 48 hours after winners are announced to codes to be sent.
It will be a lot of emails that need to be sent out.

Comment here: http://gameinterface.net/?p=16768

Last edited by a moderator:
I am most thankful for Microsoft for bringing us the Xbox Live Arcade, giving a much needed shot in the arm to awesome classic genres.

And I'm interested in the XBLA games. Thanks!

Entered actually a couple of days ago but just stopping in to say thank you for this huge contest! Also Happy Thanksgiving! (early)

[quote name='koga88']Entered actually a couple of days ago but just stopping in to say thank you for this huge contest! Also Happy Thanksgiving! (early)[/QUOTE]

You're very welcome! I hope you enjoy the site and Happy Turkey Day to you too! :)

Just got my code, Thanks so much! =D I have been trying to get that game for the past week and didnt want to buy a psn card =.=

Last edited by a moderator:
Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold (iPhone) : DieselBT, Mike Wong, Russell B
Political Fury (iPhone) : Darn Ragnar
Crescent Pale Mist (PSN) : Chris H, Admiralvic, Grouken
TerRover (PSN) : BloodEdge, Stephanie, Xphere
Recettear (Steam) : James, Lian, Ackis
Plants Vs. Zombies (XBLA) : Mike
Dance! It’s Your Stage! (XBLA) : Cassy, Christina
Avatar Banker: Greed is Great (XBLIG) : fathamburger
Weapon of Choice (XBLIG) : Pepce
Krazy Alienz (XBLIG) : Dom Paolo, JamesFerguson, Andrew, m3talst0rm, shadaik, Sined, Paul K, DX Pensiever, Garry, John Proch

All winners announced listed including me:
Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold (iPhone) : DieselBT, Mike Wong, Russell B
Political Fury (iPhone) : Darn Ragnar
Crescent Pale Mist (PSN) : Chris H, Admiralvic, Grouken
TerRover (PSN) : BloodEdge, Stephanie, Xphere
Recettear (Steam) : James, Lian, Ackis
Plants Vs. Zombies (XBLA) : Mike
Dance! It’s Your Stage! (XBLA) : Cassy, Christina
Avatar Banker: Greed is Great (XBLIG) : fathamburger
Weapon of Choice (XBLIG) : Pepce
Krazy Alienz (XBLIG) : Dom Paolo, JamesFerguson, Andrew, m3talst0rm, shadaik, Sined, Paul K, DX Pensiever, Garry, John Proch
Deadliest Warrior (PSN) : Puppet Master
Costume Quest (PSN) : Jennie L, Shane, Allen
Protogalaxy (Steam) : Phil Kelly, oasis789
Bloody Good Time (XBLA) : SickPigeon, Mirpkered, Sogeman
Anger Management (XBLIG) : Idx86
Swords & Soldiers (PSN) : Kevin, ItsPirrip, Mark
Holy Moley (XBLIG) : Kamui Shinno, WDesm, Chase
Avatar Bowman 2 (XBLIG) : snpyjc
Killing Floor (Steam) : Relonad, Angel9RakouCobra, David Powell, Daehawk, FaultyWiring, John
Pinball FX 2 (XBLA) : Rechee Jozil (gets codes for two different sets of tables)
Comic Jumper (XBLA) : Jonathan, Slaptarze, Matthew Smith, Davicams, Gabriel, Brian Heitzenrater
Super Meat Boy (XBLA) : MegaXtrike, Andre Pouli, GregSal1, downsouthtigger, wlr02, A1CBrandon4489
Toradora! Volume 2 (Anime) : John Diniscia
PERSONA Volume 2 (Anime) : Bradley C.
And the lucky winner of a pendant of their choice is Cameron Murphy

[quote name='igame']All winners announced listed including me:
Super Meat Boy (XBLA) : MegaXtrike, Andre Pouli, GregSal1, downsouthtigger, wlr02, A1CBrandon4489
[/QUOTE]

That downsouthtigger guy is always winning super meat boy! ;)

Thanks for the contest and the game was just considering getting it lucky I didn't yesterday evening. Really enjoying it though thanks again made my day.:)

bread's done
Back