That's it, Now I am Done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Othergods

CAGiversary!
Done paying full price for Video Games that is!!!!

I just wanted to make a post to kinda off set all of these posts about people quiting and saying that the site sucks, I for one love the site. Do I love what everyone on it has to say all of the time? No, but no one should... Remember we all have different views and ideals just ignore the ones that you do not agree with and move on.

I just wanted to say thank you CheapyD for your countless time and efforts that you have put into this site!

[quote name='crickett003']Amen!

Diversity is great!

Ass-hats stay away :wink:[/quote]

I love the diversity as well. All sorts of different gamers out there united in their need to be thrifty. Hats off Cheapy D.

By the way, who's that in your pic?

I agree with both of you. People may disagree but that is no reason to start pouting and leave.

ONe of the best sites I've visited in years. I'm tired of paying full price for games too. Most of them aren't even worth it anyways...

[quote name='crickett003']
014s.jpg
[/quote]

Those are some nice boobs.

I just wanted to make a post to kinda off set all of these posts about people quiting and saying that the site sucks

Another problem with CAG... the "I'm going to make a thread to counter the other threads", threads.

[quote name='Scrubking']
I just wanted to make a post to kinda off set all of these posts about people quiting and saying that the site sucks

Another problem with CAG... the "I'm going to make a thread to counter the other threads", threads.[/quote]
What exactly do you like about this site anyway? I have seen you post what is wrong with the site but never once what is good about it.

[quote name='Scrubking']

Another problem with CAG... the "I'm going to make a thread to counter the other threads", threads.[/quote]

yep, exp. since is like the 5th one

[quote name='Scrubking']

another problem with cag..

CONSTANT THREAD CRAPPING!!

You're all missing it... the only real problem with CAG is over-sensitive posters who can't take a little bit of uncomfortableness (be it thread crapping, flaming, worthless posts, post-padding, newbies, etc) and decide to leave.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Scrubking']

yep, exp. since is like the 5th one[/quote]I am just trying to say thanks to Cheapy for even having the site available. In the last week I have seen 3 threads on how people Hate it here so bad that they have to leave. I am just pointing out that there are alot of people that do like the site and that his efforts are not for nothing, if this kinda post is bad for the site you guys are just crazy.

Thanks again CheapyD!

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Scrubking']

CONSTANT THREAD CRAPPING!![/quote]

I hope you don't mean what I think...

What is "thread crapping" anyways? Is it when you don't like what someone says? That's pretty subjective don't you think?

[quote name='Scrubking'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Scrubking']

CONSTANT THREAD CRAPPING!![/quote]

I hope you don't mean what I think...

What is "thread crapping" anyways? Is it when you don't like what someone says? That's pretty subjective don't you think?[/quote]

when someone enters a thread and posts for no other reason than to bash the threads existance.

Then in that case I am a major thread crapper.

There are way too many shit threads going around and people need to know, especially with all of the "I'm leaving so please give me attention" threads.

This place is becoming more and more like gfaq, but since it is happening slowly they don't realize.

Didn't people get the hint about how much shit there is when Cheapy had to start deleting threads??

This thread is unoriginal and uninteresting. Instead, let us discuss a new topic: why Master Chief can't dual wield sniper rifles in Halo 2.

[quote name='jmcc']This thread is unoriginal and uninteresting. Instead, let us discuss a new topic: why Master Chief can't dual wield sniper rifles in Halo 2.[/quote]

seriously...he has 2 eyes!

[quote name='Scrubking']Then in that case I am a major thread crapper.

There are way too many shit threads going around and people need to know, especially with all of the "I'm leaving so please give me attention" threads.[/quote]

This is not one of those kinds of threads, it is poking fun at them and saying thanks to Cheapy for putting up with all of us, because he does not have to. He could just as easily go into his basement and pull the lever and shut down the internets and where would you be then? At home crapping on yourself because there is no more threads to do it on.

Remember this is all light hearted fun guys, Take the posts with a grain of salt. They have no impact on your real life!

[quote name='jmcc']This thread is unoriginal and uninteresting. Instead, let us discuss a new topic: why Master Chief can't dual wield sniper rifles in Halo 2.[/quote]

or dual swords...now that would be cool.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='jmcc']This thread is unoriginal and uninteresting. Instead, let us discuss a new topic: why Master Chief can't dual wield sniper rifles in Halo 2.[/quote]

seriously...he has 2 eyes![/quote]But don't you have to shut one to line up your site? Or if you look down both scopes would you get a binoccular effect?

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='jmcc']This thread is unoriginal and uninteresting. Instead, let us discuss a new topic: why Master Chief can't dual wield sniper rifles in Halo 2.[/quote]

seriously...he has 2 eyes![/quote]

That's the point I proposed at Gamefaqs and I was booed! BOOED!

[quote name='diggityjones'][quote name='jmcc']This thread is unoriginal and uninteresting. Instead, let us discuss a new topic: why Master Chief can't dual wield sniper rifles in Halo 2.[/quote]

or dual swords...now that would be cool.[/quote]Cool to look at but not functional since one sword will get one hit kills.

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='jmcc']This thread is unoriginal and uninteresting. Instead, let us discuss a new topic: why Master Chief can't dual wield sniper rifles in Halo 2.[/quote]

That's the point I proposed at Gamefaqs and I was booed! BOOED![/quote]

are you sure they wernt saying boo-urns?

[quote name='Othergods'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='jmcc']This thread is unoriginal and uninteresting. Instead, let us discuss a new topic: why Master Chief can't dual wield sniper rifles in Halo 2.[/quote]

seriously...he has 2 eyes![/quote]But don't you have to shut one to line up your site? Or if you look down both scopes would you get a binoccular effect?[/quote]

He's a super soldier. I'm sure he can focus both eyes independently. And if not, Cortana can get control of one. The way I see it, there'd be two options for it: you could either run around with two and only be able to aim at one target (but double damage) or you could remain stationary and get a split screen view where you aimed each rifle seperately with the two thumbsticks.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='jmcc'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='jmcc']This thread is unoriginal and uninteresting. Instead, let us discuss a new topic: why Master Chief can't dual wield sniper rifles in Halo 2.[/quote]

are you sure they wernt saying boo-urns?[/quote]

One guy was, but the rest weren't. And they pelted me with garbage too.

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='jmcc'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='jmcc']This thread is unoriginal and uninteresting. Instead, let us discuss a new topic: why Master Chief can't dual wield sniper rifles in Halo 2.[/quote]

are you sure they wernt saying boo-urns?[/quote]

One guy was, but the rest weren't. And they pelted me with garbage too.[/quote]

garbage like tomatoes, or garbage like all those copies of drake people bought at the CC $5 sale?

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='Othergods'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='jmcc']This thread is unoriginal and uninteresting. Instead, let us discuss a new topic: why Master Chief can't dual wield sniper rifles in Halo 2.[/quote]

seriously...he has 2 eyes![/quote]But don't you have to shut one to line up your site? Or if you look down both scopes would you get a binoccular effect?[/quote]

He's a super soldier. I'm sure he can focus both eyes independently. And if not, Cortana can get control of one. The way I see it, there'd be two options for it: you could either run around with two and only be able to aim at one target (but double damage) or you could remain stationary and get a split screen view where you aimed each rifle seperately with the two thumbsticks.[/quote]I can barely snipe someone with one screen let alone a splitscreen independant of each other, but then again I am not a Titan!

I can't wait till cheapy and the mods are forced to go into total lockdown, because CAGers kept ignoring the problem.

When that day comes I will be sure to rub it in people's faces.

[quote name='Scrubking']
When that day comes I will be sure to rub it in people's faces.[/quote]

And now that is whats wrong with CAG!

[quote name='Othergods'][quote name='Scrubking']

And now that is whats wrong with CAG![/quote]

:applause:

[quote name='Othergods'][quote name='jmcc'][quote name='Othergods'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='jmcc']This thread is unoriginal and uninteresting. Instead, let us discuss a new topic: why Master Chief can't dual wield sniper rifles in Halo 2.[/quote]

He's a super soldier. I'm sure he can focus both eyes independently. And if not, Cortana can get control of one. The way I see it, there'd be two options for it: you could either run around with two and only be able to aim at one target (but double damage) or you could remain stationary and get a split screen view where you aimed each rifle seperately with the two thumbsticks.[/quote]I can barely snipe someone with one screen let alone a splitscreen independant of each other, but then again I am not a Titan![/quote]

Well, it would certainly take practice to do, but imagine if you could get a guy good at doing it on your team for multiplayer. He could provide cover for two groups at once. He'd be invaluable.

I'm glad to have this site around. I'm sorry some people have to shit on everything to make it look worse then it is. "Can't we all just get along?" ....

[quote name='jmcc']
Well, it would certainly take practice to do, but imagine if you could get a guy good at doing it on your team for multiplayer. He could provide cover for two groups at once. He'd be invaluable.[/quote]
But think about the number of controllers you would break when the other team has a guy covering both sides of Water Works and you can not even step outside your base :x

[quote name='Scrubking']I can't wait till cheapy and the mods are forced to go into total lockdown, because CAGers kept ignoring the problem.

please do. 99 percent of the problem with these boards are people thinking they are funnier than they are, or they are total asshats.

on that note, this topic has gone on long enough. Like was said earlier, there have been several of these already, and none were funny or entertaining. Aside from that it is totally off-topic and useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back