The 10 Worst Games Nintendo Ever Published

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire - I still play this one to this day. I love it's storyline and the Hoth level(s) are fun.
Cruis'n USA - was/is fun at the arcades. [/QUOTE]

OK, where to begin...

I did say the Hoth Level of Shadows of the Empire was fun and that it holds up to this day.

All other levels in the game are total dogshit, and thus it earns inclusion for being totally broken, plus it's effected by the 5th Generation curse.

I didn't even add Cruis'n USA to the list, but I would point out that while the arcade version is totally okay, the Nintendo 64 version is broken, buggy, foggy, and just a mess. I think if redo this list in a year it will make the list.

Anyway, as I pointed out, this list is already outdated. The new #1 worst Nintendo game ever is Wii Music, and I'll soon be posting a scathing semi-review, semi rant against Nintendo on it that will put all the vileness I included in this list to shame.

[quote name='Survivor Charlie']I could see someone defending all the games you listed EXCEPT Pokemon Channel. But judging by your typing skills and the fact that you're from Quebec, I would venture a guess that you're a knuckledragging French Canadian with the cognitive skills of a lobotomized oyster.[/quote]

Don't Make Fun of me Beacause im from Quebec.Im italian.

[quote name='GameBoyee']Don't Make Fun of me Beacause im from Quebec.Im italian.[/quote]

Nah, I make fun of you because of the way you write your posts.

Wario: Master of Disguise needs to be on that list, replace it with Zoda's Revenge (because I actually enjoyed that game, didn't think it was shabby).

Well since this is among the most popular (or controversial) things I've ever written, I will update this list at some point in 2008.

But to explain some of my choices since it's still a 'you should have NOT included this, should have included this, blah blah' situation...

-Wario: Master of Disguise: I need more playtime with this one, but from what I've played it's not too bad. It's not on the level with previous games in the Wario Land series, but clearly not worst ever material.

-Zoda's Revenge: Understand first that Startropics is my favorite non-Tetris/Puzzle League game ever. I was and still am completely disappointed by it to this day. It will remain in the 10 worst list but might fall a few spots.

-Baseball: It will likely be dropped from the list, but not because it's better then what I said. Anyone who says that 'you had to play it back in the day' is just being intellectually dishonest or their memories are tainted by being dumber as children then I was. Baseball is a broken game, and a step down in playability from Major League Baseball on the Intellivision.

-Pokemon Stadium: I don't care if you liked it as a child. I liked E.T. as a young child. There, I said it. Kids do not understand quality control. And regarding the other Pokemon Games, I have NOTHING against spinoffs, as long as they don't suck. In fact, about a month ago I booted up Pokemon Snap on the Nintendo 64 and I still enjoy it a lot for it's unique play mechanics and the fact that it's just plain fun. I would love to see that one get updated.

Ultimately, the term 'one man's trash is another man's treasure' is fitting here. I would love to see more lists like this from other CAGers. They don't have to be as wordy as mine.

Maybe we can make a game out of it. Everyone sumbit their list of the 10 worst Nintendo published games and we'll tally the results and determine what the ultimate choice for worst Nintendo game ever is.

Although my vote for #1 would now be Wii Music. Check out my review now posted on it.

Zoidberg-Why.gif

Your list is bad and you should feel bad.

bread's done
Back