The 18% off with free shipping OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scobie

CAGiversary!
But wait, there's more! If you order now, we'll throw in a monkey, a dog, and for a limited time only, a snake!

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=2CBLqsPWwcc[/MEDIA]

Ah, lazy Saturday mornings. Perfect for OTTing and *still* giggling about Brak's VGC coupons. :D

[quote name='mykevermin']Augh. Wasn't supposed to drink last night. Raise your hand if you think I succeeded at that.

I thought so. *sigh*[/QUOTE]If only I was there. I could play you a soothing song...on the cymbals.

Ah, success. We may have eliminated VGC.

Also, that 140 in 1 collection is now 6 games in 1. Hmm....

Also, Roufuss is a fuckin' coupon.

Disappointingly, my "suck my cock" comment and some of the more... to the point comments seem to have been removed.

[quote name='Roufuss']Hey, don't forget, I'm only a limited time coupon![/QUOTE]

Bitch, you're goin' overboard. Now you're using KOF signatures? Shame shame.

[quote name='Chacrana']Bitch, you're goin' overboard. Now you're using KOF signatures? Shame shame.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was appropriate - if I can survive being a coupon, I could probably survive being a nuke, just like good old Ralf.

Who is not a coupon, so he is less of a man than me.

[quote name='Roufuss']I thought it was appropriate - if I can survive being a coupon, I could probably survive being a nuke, just like good old Ralf.

Who is not a coupon, so he is less of a man than me.[/QUOTE]

You make a sound argument. Carry on.

I almost bought the Art of Fighting collection for childhood memories sake.

already swept the patio, cleaned the tables and chairs in the breezeway, took a shower and got dressed. T minus 30 minutes until teh 3v1|_ arrives.

[quote name='Brak']I almost bought the Art of Fighting collection for childhood memories sake.[/QUOTE]I would have lost all respect for you and punched you. What they should have done is a AoF/World Heroes collection. Both of those series were garbage, but combined there would have been 7 games in the collection. That would have been worth $19.99.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've only driven 8000 miles in the last year.

I suppose that's a good thing.[/quote]
Very much so.

Makler: graphics? whatnow?

Morning OTT. There are lots of people in my house again, but this time they are all family.

I'm really hungry, and kind of tipsy still. Wine got me crunk @_@.

mad_tight.jpg

[quote name='Maklershed']Anyone planning on tightening up the graphics today?[/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']
mad_tight.jpg
[/quote]

funny cause the sleeve grabbing matches the sleeves in Mak's av... somewhat... nevermind.. I thought it was funny :(

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've only driven 8000 miles in the last year.

I suppose that's a good thing.[/quote]

I think im at about 2000 miles driven this year so far. Being 1 mile from work helps. :)

[quote name='Pookymeister']I think im at about 2000 miles driven this year so far. Being 1 mile from work helps. :)[/QUOTE] You should walk to work.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You should walk to work.[/quote]

If it wasnt a big hill on the way there id prob do it :)
And if i didnt wake up 15 mins before i was supposed to be there most of the time

[quote name='Pookymeister']If it wasnt a big hill on the way there id prob do it :)
And if i didnt wake up 15 mins before i was supposed to be there most of the time[/QUOTE] :lol:

It takes me 12-15 minutes to drive to work, and that's if I take the highway. :cry:

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']

Makler: graphics? whatnow?[/quote]
A stupid reference to an even stupider commercial

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ-QSJmEgHU[/media]

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:lol:

It takes me 12-15 minutes to drive to work, and that's if I take the highway. :cry:[/quote]
That isn't bad at all. Personally, I don't have much of a commute but I know people who's commute takes 3x as long on a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back