The 2013-14 NFL Thread

official predictions today:

Patriots over the Broncos (I think the Patriots will get that one lucky break to escape with a 24-23 win)

49ers over the Seahawks 21-14

Here we go, they must have showed that replay about 5 times trying to act like NE is having some sort of ref help but conveniently not saying shit on about 4 holds Denver has committed not to mention that soft ass offensive PI but yeah lets just pretend New England is benefiting on everything.

I'll never understand the logic that 1 team commits a penalty so the other team can commit like 2+ and they somehow will offset.

lol @ pats DC rushing 3 or 4 and barely trying to even attempt 5+ man rushes. Must be nice to get free 1st downs and tds from Alex Smith style checkdowns and 4 yard slants. Doesn't help that Brady has overthrown about 2td passes this game, but but but its all Denver right nfl and media+moronic fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol @ pats DC rushing 3 or 4 and barely trying to even attempt 5+ man rushes. Must be nice to get free 1st downs and tds from Alex Smith style checkdowns and 4 yard slants. Doesn't help that Brady has overthrown about 2td passes this game, but but but its all Denver right nfl and media+moronic fans.
What exactly are you complaining about here? Making smart throws? Taking what the defense gives you? Are you seriously trying to "credit" the Patriots poor performance for the Broncos success, while at the same time saying Denver hasn't earned it? WTF? lol.

lol pats look like they straight up given up , what a boring ass game. Talib goes down and this defense looks lost. Please be the real Sb Seattle/SF.

Wow wtf wide open and Brady overthrows another TD again.

Props to Denver. I really don't like any of the three remaining teams, so I'll just turn off my football watching until next season. 

Offseason for the Pats should include a deep threat, getting everyone healthy, and maybe a corner or two.

Brady was just decent today. Missing all those long balls came back to hurt them. They'll be back next year, though.

Also, I hate Welker. That is all.

Uhh isn't Larry Fitz locked up for a long time?
Sorry I read it wrong, Fitzgerald is unwilling to take a pay cut, and is due 18 million against the cap next season. The Cardinals are going to approach him about restructuring his contract or will trade/release him, won't know until March.

Probably just me but that game was boring. Hope the Seahawks and Niners game is more entertaining. I predict a seahawks and broncos super bowl. If the game was in SF i would probably choose the Niners.

Talk about a way to end the era at Candlestick if they somehow were able to cap it off with a hosted SB. Anyway on to the hopefully entertaining NFCCG

Probably just me but that game was boring. Hope the Seahawks and Niners game is more entertaining. I predict a seahawks and broncos super bowl. If the game was in SF i would probably choose the Niners.
nah.. I'm a denver fan but that game was boring. Again all the "experts" were wrong.

refs trying to interject themselves in a physical football game by just calling the most bs flags Ive ever seen.

These so called "all star" ref crew is fucking atrocious. Trying their hardest to ruin this otherwise great game.

That flag took forever to come out on such an obvious call, what in the fuck is going on.

what in the fuck? how the hell is that not a goddamn turnover. Obvious bullshit.

Now Bowman is hurt, sigh

Not reviewable my ass.

That play by Bowman is why they do that. Secondary hits are also called for penalties at a fairly high rate these days, as well.
How? Bowman was going after the ball, not the receiver, so he got injured for nothing with the terrible call. The Lynch TD run was a textbook example of the DBs playing it safe because they don't want to tackle a back near the endzone.

Nice Job blowing it Niners, refs didn't help matters either with their incompetence but Seattle it is. Wonder if Denver would rather want Sf instead of dealing with Seattles secondary.

bread's done
Back