The 2013 iconic summer Pepsi/mountain dew thread

I used 5000 points on a Yellow Pepsi shirt yesterday. Figured I'd start using those points since the rewards tend to go out of stock fast.

Another three codes in and once again... another three common codes. 

That brings me to 11 concert tickets icons, 14 palm tree icons, 8 digital camera icons, 10 microphone icons, 7 Pepsi can icons, 1 umbrella icon and zip on the rest for a total of 51 pretty much useless icons.

Ugh. I'm tired. Been up all night. BEDTIME! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
1 out of 10 last night for Rares (Tier IV Dew)

Apparently there was a big backup of rares from when the site went down. A number of people on SD hit 10 rares in a row. A couple of them got the campfire icon (Tier II Dew) as well. Sadly I missed it.

damn... that is crazy...... figures... i try the site all night and it's down.... so i go to sleep... wake up and tons of people hit rares like crazy... and i get another day of commons...

anyone want to join me in the shed for a pity party?

I have 60 cap codes typed up. I'm asking for $30.00 through PayPal. Message me if you are interested.

I usually post on slickdeals but they don't allow selling and using PayPal. I have a ton of caps I want rid of.

Four codes, all common. :( Going for a walk-about. See if I can find any at the local convenient stores.

Another three and no rares. :( Going to wait 45 minutes and enter more codes. (crossing fingers, arms, legs, toes and eyes)

Selling codes for Cheap :)

10 code for $1 (paypal)

10 codes for each 100 msp

PM me or skype at Ai2ik1

Some Free codes (more posted on my blog)

MV63LHE677
NKNKAMY6SK
PCYVHV3BPV
RKV6KVZ7ZZ
SCR3RH9NN7
SSMZBNCCF9
SXNY3KXH3H
SYVMBW37KP
V6CL3VLC3B
VMY79M393X

X6EAMW6WB6
X9C66Z9VHM
X9FZ3M7ZFB
Y9FKEMLMK6
ZXYXEKXXB3
HNYWELBBKK
K6BXBH36E7
KE7VFXBV7L
KH9A9KKSS9
LS3FFHXNNZ

I agree! Ai2iK1 ROCKS! Sadly, when the post came up... I had already entered my alloted 10 codes for the day. Hopefully "some" of them will remain for another 20 minutes? :D

Anyway, (just killing time here waiting for the rollover), I didn't exactly go for a walk-about. Instead I pulled out my mt. bike, hosed it off, walked up to the local petrol station and put air in the tires. I then rode to one place, dug around in their returns and trash bins and found a BUNCH of Coke codes and only 1 Pepsi. Then one lady was VERY kind and bought me 1 20 oz. Dew and 1 20 oz. Pepsi! WOOHOO! Of course I thanked her up and down! So very sweet and kind of her! I then rode to the local super-market and dug around in their returns. Again a bunch of Coke and two Pepsi's. 

Now my hands are grimy and I swear that I must smell like a brewery! But hey, I got "some" Pepsi codes plus I got to ride my bike for 2-3 miles which "might" help work off the extra calories that I am consuming from the extra Dew's and Pepsi's! lol :D

Ten more minutes. I'm going bonkers! rofl :D

ALL codes are invalid. :(

all codes lurked.. from the blog too.....

damn i wish the site would crash again... i wanna get at least 1 more rare icon, anything! so i can stop drinking all this damn mountain dew

more codes since all the others were lurked:

PHC9BSLLLE
PK6K6ZWBWF
RBEAEHMAWR
RESR6XE3K7
RFHCVR7K7H
RXLP9W97BV
SASE3SSS9B
SB3EHXRFVM
VHRPALB3CR
X6Y7NPN633

XSBA7VA6PF
XSFSXVPW3C
ZA9LCWNCLF
KA3KFV7KRA
KAL6PNYBBR
KC933SRR9C
KRE36YEEW7
MPK36KPA9H
NH3A6Z3EEH
NPAN9LLMCP

RR9RRSX39B
S7C6PYSNKN
W7KRRRRCV9
XBZHLYYFLH
XHC9EHB6RR
XLSE7YVREL
Y79WFLVFZ3
YBMFVPYEFA
YHCC3SZZ7V
ZKB9HNAP9N

If the code says invalid, it has either already been used or you have a blank space at the end of the code from copy & pasting.

THANK YOU Ai2iK1! You are a SAINT! Bless you, bless you, BLESS YOU! 

In that frenzy I was able to get a can and an umbrella! Maybe tomorrow I'll get the elusive wave just so I can break out of the Tier 5 prizes! lol :)

THANK YOU! :D

On second though,screw it,I'm jumping on the Pepsi side for the rest of the promotion.
The years worth of dew will be gone by tomorrow or so anyways and the only other prize I wanted was a hoodie and I can just BUY a dew hoodie off amazon of eBay if I really wanted one,hell even goodwill by my house might have them.

Pepsi side has more prizes surprisingly still in stock that sound pretty neat.

-whines in corner so senpai doesn't yell at me-

Anyhow,anyone had any better luck lately??? What prizes have you claimed so far???

Anyhow,anyone had any better luck lately??? What prizes have you claimed so far???
Depends on how you define "luck". I've got eight rare icons now, but the only thing I honestly want to redeem for are the out-of-stock Hard Rock Cafe gift cards. Everything else just shills Pepsi, which bugs me.

I get rare icons at the rate of about one per night, and there's nothing I really want at this point.

Oh, and THANKS A LOT PEPSI FOR MAKING PXP SUCK AS WELL.

Does anyone know how common it is for the pxp rewards to be as cool as the DNA headphones they had?

Does anyone have a clue when they start sending out the prizes?  Do they wait until the contest is over to start shipping? I have never done these kind of contest before so I have no Idea,

Does anyone know how common it is for the pxp rewards to be as cool as the DNA headphones they had?

Does anyone have a clue when they start sending out the prizes? Do they wait until the contest is over to start shipping? I have never done these kind of contest before so I have no Idea,
The only good prize since day 1 was the headphones.

does anyone know if the PXP reward for Pandora 1 month... does it give you a code?

i'm thinking of getting it to sell on listia, but only if it is a code i can send the buyer.

another night of no rare icons for me... maybe i should stop trying at midnight-1am because it seems like alot of CAG and others do this...... maybe i should wait till like... 11pm? lol

also.. i've gotten 3 rares after about 100 codes.... one tier 3, one tier 4 and one tier 5 ....

all on the pepsi side...

i swear the dew side hates me! lol and i always want to stop trying the dew side.... but i can't help myself because i feel like it owes and and i'll get something soon!

another night of no rare icons for me... maybe i should stop trying at midnight-1am because it seems like alot of CAG and others do this...... maybe i should wait till like... 11pm? lol

also.. i've gotten 3 rares after about 100 codes.... one tier 3, one tier 4 and one tier 5 ....
all on the pepsi side...
i swear the dew side hates me! lol and i always want to stop trying the dew side.... but i can't help myself because i feel like it owes and and i'll get something soon!

I believe I heard some people having that exact conversation when I was in Vegas

Does anyone know when they draw the weekly hometown sweepstakes? How do you know if you won?
They email you, apparently. Someone on SD won one of the local deals, and they received an email notifying them of the win. It's not firsthand knowledge, but secondhand seems pretty reliable. I don't see them doing it any other way.

26 CAPS - no rares

Only a little recycling bin diving for me. I wonder if you have a rare and choose the wrong side, will it give you the rare for the wrong drink? (no I didn't read the whole thread just found it) 

I have quite a pile of Iconic Summer cap codes that I am looking to trade on a 1-for-1 basis for My Coke Rewards cap codes.  PM me if interested, and let me know how many you need.

I have quite a pile of Iconic Summer cap codes that I am looking to trade on a 1-for-1 basis for My Coke Rewards cap codes. PM me if interested, and let me know how many you need.
I have WELL over 100 Coke Rewards. Eight 10 point codes and (about) forty-five 3 point codes. I can trade right now! :D Shall we talk? I left you a private message. :)

bread's done
Back