The 2013 iconic summer Pepsi/mountain dew thread

Entered another ten codes tonight.
I did manage to get the palm tree icon I needed from commons but no rare icon yet.
Sill,that I consider a win to me.

Also. I'm mad because I went onto PXP and was gonna order a tablet cozy for my iPad and they sold out.
I was sad.

I did manage to get the palm tree icon I needed from commons but no rare icon yet.

Also. I'm mad because I went onto PXP and was gonna order a tablet cozy for my iPad and they sold out.
I was sad.
Bummed to read that. :( As for myself, I haven't gotten anything from PXP as of yet.

As for icons, I got two Pepsi cans! Woohoo! I qualify for a towel! lol I've yet to break out of Tier 5.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was sad.
Bummed to read that. :( As for myself, I haven't gotten anything from PXP as of yet.

As for icons, I got two Pepsi cans! Woohoo! I qualify for a towel! lol I've yet to break out of Tier 5.
Trust me on this: breaking into Tier/Vault 4 ain't no great shakes. In fact, were all prizes in all of the vaults still available, the best prize between Vaults 4 and 5 would *still be* the Hard Rock Cafe gift card...which has been gone for a while, now. I'm starting to lose hope about them restocking it.

I currently have 7 unredeemed umbrellas and 3 unredeemed waves, with plenty of common icons to redeem them with. There's honestly nothing in Tier 4 that I actually *want*. If it comes down to it, I may end up getting 7 Pepsi shirts. ::rolls eyes::

I was sad.

Trust me on this: breaking into Tier/Vault 4 ain't no great shakes. In fact, were all prizes in all of the vaults still available, the best prize between Vaults 4 and 5 would *still be* the Hard Rock Cafe gift card...which has been gone for a while, now. I'm starting to lose hope about them restocking it.

I currently have 7 unredeemed umbrellas and 3 unredeemed waves, with plenty of common icons to redeem them with. There's honestly nothing in Tier 4 that I actually *want*. If it comes down to it, I may end up getting 7 Pepsi shirts. ::rolls eyes::
The Hard Rock Cafe gift cards are of no good to me as I live 4 hours away from the nearest one and I don't have a car. I would kill for the waves! mwahahahahaha! > :)

So I've only entered two 20 oz codes, considering theres damn near nothing left, it almost seems pointless to run out and try to get promo products.  But just out of curiosity, which ones are considered the "rare" icons?  So far I've got the guitar & headphones icons.

Another stupid umbrella tonight. RESTOCK THE HARD ROCK GIFT CARDS ALREADY!
Another night of jack diddly squat for rares :p

Havent seen one in weeks. No complaining allowed.

In other news, there IS actually some talk that they will restock. Cant remember if im dillusional and it was on this thread that i read it or on SD but i think it was on SD - people getting replies to emails asking about restocking and getting told to hang onto to the rares for the prizes they want cause they should most get restocked.

Who knows whatll happen...but it makes me feel better anyhow. Even though it doesnt matter cause I cant get a rare to save my life.

In other news, there IS actually some talk that they will restock. Cant remember if im dillusional and it was on this thread that i read it or on SD but i think it was on SD - people getting replies to emails asking about restocking and getting told to hang onto to the rares for the prizes they want cause they should most get restocked.

Who knows whatll happen...but it makes me feel better anyhow. Even though it doesnt matter cause I cant get a rare to save my life.
11. MERCHANDISE AVAILAIBILITY: All Prizes available on the Website are subject to change without notice and are
available while supplies last. At its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right (without obligation) to substitute Prizes of
greater or equal value in the event supplies of any one item exhaust. No exchanges, returns or refunds on Prizes are
permitted for any reason.

13. GENERAL CONDITIONS ON PRIZES: No substitution of Prize is offered, no transfer of Prizes to a third party is
permitted and are not redeemable for cash value. Sponsor reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value
in the event the published Prizes become unavailable. Any difference between the stated estimated value of a Prize and
the actual value of Prize will not be awarded. Prize recipients are responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local
taxes, if any, on a Prize. You are not entered into this Promotion until your Code/Icon has been submitted and verified in
accordance with these Official Rules, and you have fully complied with these Official Rules. Allow twelve (12) to fourteen
(14) weeks for delivery of Prizes.

14. GENERAL CONDITIONS ON MERCHANDISE AND DOWNLOADS: Sponsor reserves the right to award a
Merchandise item of equal or greater value in the event the published Merchandise becomes unavailable. Any difference
between the stated estimated value of Merchandise and the actual value of Merchandise will not be awarded. Form
some Merchandise recipients are responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, if any, on the Merchandise.
You are not entered into this Promotion until your Code/Icon has been submitted and verified in accordance with these
Official Rules, and you have fully complied with these Official Rules. Allow twelve (12) to fourteen (14) weeks for delivery
of Merchandise or Prizes. Merchandise obtained through this Promotion is not returnable, refundable, transferable or
exchangeable. No substitutions of any kind (unless at Sponsor’s sole discretion) are offered or permitted with respect
to any such Merchandise. In the event that a Participant is not capable of downloading a digital download for any
reason, then neither Sponsor nor any of the Promotion Parties shall be obligated to award any replacement download (or
replacement item of a different type).

16. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor, the NFL Entities or by any
of the Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following
occurrences which may affect the operation of the Website (or by any means of registering for, or participating in any part
of, the Promotion): hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless
or Internet connectivity or other online or mobile phone communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet
service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail or text
messaging transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail or text messaging transmissions;
inaccessibility of the Website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Website; unauthorized
human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering,
hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion, or loss, miscount, misdirection,
inaccessibility or unavailability of an Account used in connection with the Promotion. Neither Sponsor nor any of the
Promotion Parties are responsible for any typographical or printing errors in the Codes, any indication of the number of
used and available Icons in an Account, any display or announcement of Prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate
or incorrect data contained on the Website, including without limitation, the number of entries entered in any particular
drawing, or any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other
person’s computer equipment or mobile phone equipment resulting from online participation in the Promotion, or use of
or download of any information from the Website or the use of or download of any music or video downloads. Use of
the Website is at each user’s own risk. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS
PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT
NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Under no circumstances will Sponsor, the NFL Entities or any of the Promotion Parties be
liable for punitive exemplary, special, indirect, incidental, consequential, or any other damages.

17. MODIFICATION: In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in
these Official Rules. If for any reason Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the Promotion is no longer capable of
running as intended by these Official Rules for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right
to cancel, terminate, suspend, postpone, delay or modify the Promotion in whole or in part, including without limitation,
any means of entry, at any time if any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned or as intended by
these Official Rules for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, any occurrences described in Rule 16 above,
or any other causes which may corrupt or impair the integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion,
as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, or if Sponsor determines that more Prize claims are submitted and/or
more Prize notices are distributed than the number of Prizes offered in these Official Rules. In such event, Sponsor shall
immediately suspend the Promotion and Prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining Prizes
(up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of
example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the
impairment, and neither Sponsor nor its Administrators nor any of the Promotion Parties shall have any further liability to
any participant in connection with the Promotion.

See, there's actually a HRC here in Detroit, and believe it or not (I hardly can...), it's actually not a bad place to eat at! It would take a decent amount of time to plow through $200 in gift cards (I don't buy their stupid merchandise), but it'd be a nice fallback position on a night when I'm out later.

Anyone with Nos points, Kelloggs points, Slurpee points or *possibly* MCR points to trade, or PSN cards, send me a shout if your looking to trade for pepsi codes.

WOOHOO! I GOT THE BEACH BALL! Sadly, no headphones or digital cameras. :( Should I wait to see if they restock either of those or should I just count myself lucky and get either the stadium seat, the duffel bag, the backpack or the hoodie?

The best part is that I FINALLY broke out of the Tier/Vault 5 prizes! lol :)

WOOHOO! I GOT THE BEACH BALL! Sadly, no headphones or digital cameras. :( Should I wait to see if they restock either of those or should I just count myself lucky and get either the stadium seat, the duffel bag, the backpack or the hoodie?

The best part is that I FINALLY broke out of the Tier/Vault 5 prizes! lol :)
Congrats :D I would say the hoodie would be my choice.
I entered another ten codes and got nothing tonight.

And it just keeps getting better! I just won $100 from Marlboro! WOOHOO! That's cat & ferret food and a new outfit for my daughter's wedding! :)

Well, I'm done with this promo after only getting a shirt and a tumbler. Which means I have codes extra!

Ill just leave this one here...

P6kwwmev77

As for others, I'd really like to trade them if possible.

I've been playing since this started and still haven't gotten squat. It's ridiculous, but all I've gotten are tents, sunglasses, and guitars and that's across all sorts of sizes and flavors of dew.

Well, I'm done with this promo after only getting a shirt and a tumbler. Which means I have codes extra!

Ill just leave this one here...

P6kwwmev77

As for others, I'd really like to trade them if possible.
What would you be interested in trading them for?

PXP put up some new rewards today. Just tickets to see a Beyonce concert. The tickets cost between 8k & 10k points and the concerts are being held in various venues across the U.S. 

has anyone bought the 1 month Pandora from pxp?

i wonder if it is a code you apply to your account or do you have to log through the site? I am wanting to resell one or two..

I still have around 50 Iconic Summer cap codes that I want to trade for My Coke Rewards cap codes. I'm looking to trade one Iconic Summer code for two MCR cap codes. Hit me up with a PM if you are interested.

i wonder if it is a code you apply to your account or do you have to log through the site? I am wanting to resell one or two..
Sadly the Pandora are now sold out. Sorry to deliver the bad news. Please, don't kill the messenger. lol :(

You get a code that you can redeem. I got 1 last week I am selling on listia as well.

You get a code that you can redeem. I got 1 last week I am selling on listia as well.

dang, i shoulda got a few!

I wish more people used Listia! you rock

i see the Second Chance sweepstakes starts August 11th....

does that mean the uhh... match icons to redeem a prize part of the contest ends on august 11th?

when does this end!?

dang, i shoulda got a few!

I wish more people used Listia! you rock

i see the Second Chance sweepstakes starts August 11th....

does that mean the uhh... match icons to redeem a prize part of the contest ends on august 11th?

when does this end!?
Perhaps this will answer your question. I copied and pasted it directly from their rules.

9. SECOND CHANCE SWEEPSTAKES: From 12:00:01 am ET on August 11, 2013 through 11:59:59 pm ET on August
31, 2013, participants who have Icons remaining in their Account History will be able to deposit their Icon or Icons into
one or more (depending on the number of Icons they have remaining) Second Chance Sweepstakes categories. Each
Icon is worth one (1) entry . Pepsi Icons can only be deposited into the Second Chance Sweepstakes for brand Pepsi
items. Mountain Dew Icons can only be deposited into the Second Chance Sweepstakes for brand Mountain Dew
items. There will be one (1) Second Chance Sweepstakes for brand Pepsi items and one (1) Second Chance
Sweepstakes for brand Mountain Dew items. The Prizes for the Second Chance Sweepstakes will be awarded via
random drawing which will be held on or about September 3, 2013 by an independent judging organization, whose
decisions are final. For Second Chance Sweepstakes Prizes: Winner must accept the prize as stated or prize may
be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Total ARV of all prizes is $59,425.00. Odds of winning a Second
Chance Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible Icons deposited throughout the entire Second Chance
Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) Second Chance Sweepstakes Prize per person/household.

Soo i did some major complaining and recived this back from the ppl who made the promo "prize logic"

There will be a second phase of the promotion where prizes will be restocked and/ or replaced. Please be patient and save your icons to use for the prize you desire. It is likely the popular prizes that are out of stock will become available again. This phase begins 12:01 AM EST on August 11, 2013. For more information please view the official rules. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance
So who ever wants to kudos or shoot me some codes for this info is more then welcome to ... also still looking for some dnas any one with alot of them and want to trade hit me up

Sadly I never got the DNA monster headphones because (more than likely) some people took more than 1 of that prize. I have complained to Pepsi about this and the fact that they should have only allowed 1 of each prize in the top three tiers/vaults per e-mail/physical mailing address.

It took me well over 200 codes to get that coveted beach ball icon to get a chance at the headphones. Sadly, by the time I got the beach ball, the headphones were GONE! 

I highly doubt that they will restock the headphones on/by Aug. 11th. 2013 because that is when everything goes to the second chance drawings and ALL icons earned (at that point) will only be valid for a 2nd. chance drawing. 

Honestly, I do not have any faith in PepsiCo. After all, they are a big corporation and I am just a piss-ant human to them.

Soo i did some major complaining and recived this back from the ppl who made the promo "prize logic"

There will be a second phase of the promotion where prizes will be restocked and/ or replaced. Please be patient and save your icons to use for the prize you desire. It is likely the popular prizes that are out of stock will become available again. This phase begins 12:01 AM EST on August 11, 2013. For more information please view the official rules. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance
So who ever wants to kudos or shoot me some codes for this info is more then welcome to ... also still looking for some dnas any one with alot of them and want to trade hit me up
But the caps say the contest ends on 08/10/13? My advice is use them before you loss them.

bread's done
Back